+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is there any other inland in here who received his AOR during September 2021 or even before that and is still waiting for news?

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Is there any other inland in here who received his AOR during September 2021 or even before that and is still waiting for news?
Got AOR in August 2020, file sent in July 2020. No news at all; it's frustrating to see people from 2021 getting it while we wait.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Got AOR in August 2020, file sent in July 2020. No news at all; it's frustrating to see people from 2021 getting it while we wait.
I received ATIP notes for the second time within a few months just to see where is it at and it is exactly the same as the previous one which I received a couple of months ago.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Same here. Jan 2021 xep when others have their ecorp already. I also just ordered CBSA and CSIS Atip notes since after medical everyone has received a decision within days. There must be something up with background check that maybe I’ll see in there. Not sure what it will help but they were $5 each so figured I had to try. It’s hilarious when you go to order notes how aggressively they write everywhere “requesting notes will NOT speed up the processing of your application”. Hahah. The audacity!

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Me
Aor Sept 2021
Application received Nov 2020
File transfered to Montreal office on 14 March 2022
Ecas status changed from in process to application received March 14, 2022
No news

greyiee

Jul 30, 2019
Hi all,

In February, IRCC requested for some police certificates. We have 2 months to provide these. We submitted them within 1.5 months via webform. We do not have the option to upload it from the linked application. However, we kept receiving the following email even after we have resubmitted the documents and provided all the information as per application form/passports for 3 times. We have no clue what information is not matching. Tried calling IRCC for weeks (8am, 2.15pm, 2.30pm) without luck! What should we do?

##
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
##
Found a trick to get hold of the IRCC agent:

1. Dial IRCC number at 7.59am, or more precisely 30 seconds before 8am. When you reach language selection, it must be 8am. Otherwise your call will be cut off.
2. Select language. This works for both language menu as of yesterday.
3. Listen to the message.
4. As soon as it asks for UCI (no need to listen to full message), select '2' (no UCI).
5. Before next message starts, press 1-1-2.
6. As soon as it speaks the first word, press '0' (to speak to an agent).
9. On average we were given a wait time of 30-40mins. But in reality it took about 50-75 mins of waiting.
10. It will give you call back option while waiting. Do not select this option. NEVER give up your que.

May take a few tries to master the speed. Once you get a hang of it, you will get to the que almost at every first call.

Note: this may not be working if IRCC changes it's option menu.

The agents confirmed that they have received all our police certificates. After the call, we received an email confirming IRCC receipt of our documents submitted via webform.

Hope this helps others in similar situation.

Last edited:

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
For those who finished the journey I have a question about the last step where you have to upload your photo. Do you need to have a professional passport size photo taken (within 6 months) ? I am asking because I am accompany a friend for passport photo and I thought I may as well take one for later. Or should I wait until I get the emails?

What exactly are the requirements for the photo?

Also for the medical exam, which I am going to do this Monday, do I need to do anything (send documents) after the exam? Or would the clinic take care of everything and all I have to do is show up and being..examined?

Last edited: