+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

prachit96

May 4, 2022
Hi everyone! Prachi this side. I have a question related to pr portal photo and address approval. How much time it takes to approve the photograph and address? I submitted my photograph on pr portal file on 27th april, 2022. I even tried to link my pr card on gc key but its not showing anything. Anyone?

Reactions: am13470

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone! Prachi this side. I have a question related to pr portal photo and address approval. How much time it takes to approve the photograph and address? I submitted my photograph on pr portal file on 27th april, 2022. I even tried to link my pr card on gc key but its not showing anything. Anyone?
Use the information on your ecopr to link the application in ircc account.

As for the approval... I've been waiting for 4 months already. But some people had it in 4 days :p

• Sad
Reactions: J_ames

prachit96

May 4, 2022
Hi, I used my ecopr UCI number and my last name. It’s showing no application found! And 4months is alot. Were you outland or inland applicant?

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
guys as you know most of outland applicants applications have been hold since pandemic do you have any idea what is the policy of IRCC ?
is there any plan for us ? when they will start processing our application we are not few and wait a long time.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
guys as you know most of outland applicants applications have been hold since pandemic do you have any idea what is the policy of IRCC ?
is there any plan for us ? when they will start processing our application we are not few and wait a long time.
They are slowly processing on outland applications.... don't know about policy but they are prioritizing inland applications mostly. I know it is unfair but that is what IRCC does.

Reactions: m-s

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I have a question I got my new sin number and I think its updated by Service canada in CRA. I am not able to login with my bank account on CRA site Is there anyone faced the same situation do we need to call CRA or is there a way forward.

Thanks