+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hey everyone, I need to go back to my home country for an emergency probably for a long period of time(>6 months). Does anyone know If I would still be considered Inland? I will still be working at my current work place remotely and keeping my rental lease for another year. Do I need to update IRCC? Is there a certain number of days in a year that I need to stay here to be considered "Inland"? Any help is appreciated, please. Thanks!

Dani_13

Mar 12, 2021
SOS
please help me!
I sent my application for PR on June 23, 2021, I got my AOR two month ago, they asked me to send them schedule 5 form again, I sent it via webform in the same day. today I got another message said they have not received the requested document and will return my application to me!!!
I really feel I had heart stroke! after around a year they will send my documents back unprocessed!
what should I do Guys?
any body could help me?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
SOS
please help me!
I sent my application for PR on June 23, 2021, I got my AOR two month ago, they asked me to send them schedule 5 form again, I sent it via webform in the same day. today I got another message said they have not received the requested document and will return my application to me!!!
I really feel I had heart stroke! after around a year they will send my documents back unprocessed!
what should I do Guys?
any body could help me?
Just when I thought my problems were bad…wow I’m so sorry to hear this. If you get this message now, please call IRCC right at 8A so you have a chance of getting a human and explain your situation. Manifesting positive outcome for you over here.

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
SOS
please help me!
what should I do Guys?
any body could help me?
It would be better to consult a lawyer at this point to save time.

Reactions: htrebil

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
It would be better to consult a lawyer at this point to save time.
This is good advice but I will say try to get one to consult for free because I’ve paid lawyers in the past and honestly they couldn’t tell me anything I didn’t know and couldn’t improve my situation. They also have their own portal so you lose access to seeing your progress if you officially have them represent you. No one will be a bigger advocate for you than you . @Dani_13 keep us in the loop.

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
Hi,
Anyone who received AOR around 24th March, 2022 has seen any movement on their application recently?
Thanks!!
Hi, I was waiting for your timeline... still my timeline is frozen. Did you and my immigration officer go on vacation? TT
What percentage did you progress?

Last edited:

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
SOS
please help me!
what should I do Guys?
any body could help me?
I think its better to call IRCC and explain them that you have sent using webform.Another suggestion for everyone dont rely on webforms it takes months to process any information using webform better way is send by mail.

I did the same thing when they asked for extra documentation.

Thanks

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hi, I was waiting for your timeline... still my timeline is frozen. Did you and my immigration officer go on vacation? TT
What percentage did you progress?
Speaking of a timeline... how is it calculated? I was under the impression that it's a basic estimated processing time/time elapsed since submission arithmetic. Is it actually representative of your current progress?