+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
My PR Card:
We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
When is your status date for that? Because it does not take that long to receive your PR Card. like mine I received right after the weekend.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Finally. Prices for airplane tickets are more and more expensive everyday lol
Yeah. It is ridiculous. Like I am planning to go back to South Korea for my vacay and the price is already so high. Its either I pay bit expensive and stop in toronto or vancouver or pay cheaper to go through europe or qatar.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Yeah. It is ridiculous. Like I am planning to go back to South Korea for my vacay and the price is already so high. Its either I pay bit expensive and stop in toronto or vancouver or pay cheaper to go through europe or qatar.
Yeah, I want to go to Portugal to see my friends and 2 weeks ago roundtrip was around 800$ and now it's almost 1200$ already :(

Sorry for the off topic folks! PLAN YOUR VACAY NOW!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Nope, I sent documents around 2 weeks ago and I don't have anything yet.
Documents were sent to them over three weeks ago. I haven't heard back from them yet though. Luckily my current RAMQ is still valid unless they decide against accepting it at clinics/hospitals for whatever reason.

trisen

Jun 30, 2021
Hello,

Today I got request to provide additional PCC from India.

It seems like IRCC took few dates from Personal History from imm5669e form - where I declared that I was working on the Indian company from 2015/12 till 2017/06.

However, I was working on Indian company remotely from my home country with few short business trips to India

In my travel history form however I clearly declared that I went India few times and my total stay time there didn't exceeded even 90 days cumulative.

Can they demand PCC for the countries where I stayed much less that 6 month ?

And why they making that requests based on the work experience and not actual travel history?

Any one have any idea and experienced the same ?

Thank you