+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Guys just a question...

One of my friend VO New Delhi has received an email from CIC belongs to the Pre-Arrival Services. He has completed his medical exam in September'2017.
So when he can expect DM.

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
Guys just a question...

One of my friend VO New Delhi has received an email from CIC belongs to the Pre-Arrival Services. He has completed his medical exam in September'2017.
So when he can expect DM.
Hi sunny..no idea about that..btw do you know when he applied for PR?I mean the federal part?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi sunny..no idea about that..btw do you know when he applied for PR?I mean the federal part?
Below Mentioned is the timeline of my friend
File Received in Quebec 02 Dec 2016
AOR date 23 Feb 2017
File Transfer in Delhi 15 March 2017
Landing Fee request on 15 March 2017.
Landing Fee paid 16 March 2017.
Medical Request-15/09/17
Medical Done-16/09/17
DM-Waiting

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
Below Mentioned is the timeline of my friend
File Received in Quebec 02 Dec 2016
AOR date 23 Feb 2017
File Transfer in Delhi 15 March 2017
Landing Fee request on 15 March 2017.
Landing Fee paid 16 March 2017.
Medical Request-15/09/17
Medical Done-16/09/17
DM-Waiting
I remember someone wrote before that they are waiting for more than a month to receive DM after prearrival mail..but it can be a positive sign ,I guess..

Reactions: sunnymks

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Maybe I'll see you there :D
You're an inland applicant, right? Why do you think we need to bring proof of funds? I understood that only if a person is on implied status, you need to bring for example a pay slip because your permits are expired... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

I'm planning to bring my passport+work permit, CSQ and the CoPR papers as those were the only ones mentioned in the letter and on the website...
Someone said that, for sure, I print out my banking statement.
See you there :D

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks GA90 for detailed analysis.

I am not getting few points.. If IRCC Is working on Nov -Dec 2016 applicants... There are hardly any CSQs might have been issued in 2016 becasue of the fact like only Cap-exempt were processed. I see from other forums that there were no checkilist issued for 10,000 applications they received in 2016 intake... Also seeing from other forum that there is delay in issueing CSQ for 2017 inland applicants.

In theory the applications received in QSWP 2017 should be less... I am not sure how may inland CSQ and paper based CSQs applied prior to 2016(before Mon-Project) were issued in 2017.

So May be MIDI and IRCC are trying to clear the backlog of applications of Nov-Dec 2016 and focus on 2017 applications ...

I see only 20 applications were submitted for Federal since April 2017 in the tracker spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/edit#gid=736440819
Yes, IRCC now is trying to clear the backlogs for 2016 applications. On the other hand, MIDI started limiting issuing CSQ after March 2017. So the logic says also PGWP applicants are less after March 2017. This is clearly shown in CIC statistics and as @minesweeper said: "The QSW intake in 2017 was very low as compared to 2016".
At the end, this is only a humble analysis of what we are being provided with. There is always hidden secrets that we normal people don't know about.
Best advise is to be patient, wait and see!

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Yes, IRCC now is trying to clear the backlogs for 2016 applications.
Just a question dear @GA90 @poisonapple and @APPNOV2014NY
As many of the NDVOs Applicant's (including me and a couple of my friends) Medical has been expired in the last week of December and in January'2018 bit till date a only couple of members has received the Re-Medical request and now the applicants who have passed their medical in September/October 2017 (applied somewhere in between October/November/December 2016) are Receiving the DM, whereas as we (whose Medicals are expired) are still waiting for the DM. So in your opinion what and when can we expect DM?

GA90

Aug 15, 2017
Just a question dear @GA90 @poisonapple and @APPNOV2014NY
As many of the NDVOs Applicant's (including me and a couple of my friends) Medical has been expired in the last week of December and in January'2018 bit till date a only couple of members has received the Re-Medical request and now the applicants who have passed their medical in September/October 2017 (applied somewhere in between October/November/December 2016) are Receiving the DM, whereas as we (whose Medicals are expired) are still waiting for the DM. So in your opinion what and when can we expect DM?
This is only my personal opinion and maybe I'm not giving you the best answer. But if I were in your situation I would wait for their instructions since you are just following their milestones and it's their job to find you a solution. Only in the case that your application has passed the given 14 months processing time, I would gladly call them every morning holding the phone in one hand and an extra large cup of coffee in the other hand :D.

Reactions: sunnymks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
This is only my personal opinion and maybe I'm not giving you the best answer. But if I were in your situation I would wait for their instructions since you are just following their milestones and it's their job to find you a solution. Only in the case that your application has passed the given 14 months processing time, I would gladly call them every morning holding the phone in one hand and an extra large cup of coffee in the other hand :D.
Kindly note that I am an Outland Applicant (VO NDVO) hence can't call them even after 18 Months.
However what I can do is only wait:(.
Anyways thanks for your prompt response Dear.

S@eed

Jan 20, 2018
Donno what is IFHP?

Just checked my profile and it is showing IFHP (Interim Federal Health Program) application apart from the PR application. I think it is a bug as I have seen some other guys have reported it earlier. But could not find what they did about it eventually. I researched about it and it is not even distinctly related to me or my application. So, what should I do now (says 56 days to submit)? Just ignore it?

I noticed something new on the main page of my CIC account. Along with my applications for PR, I also see an application for IFHP(Interim Federal Health Program) in a draft unsubmitted state. It says that it was created on JAN 02, 2017 and says I have 56 more days to submit. Since I did not create, Im assuming it was auto created

My first question is, does anyone else see the same in their CIC account? The second question is, when I looked up about IFHP,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/summary-ifhp.asp
it seems to be a health program primarily for refugee claimants. So, Im not sure if I should be completing this application. Anyone has any idea on this?
Please help
Thanks