+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

tatiana1994

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone with an AOR early March has gotten medical request yet...? I'm getting impatient... ;)
Here's my timeline:

Federal sent: Feb 10, 2017
Federal received: Feb 13, 2017
AOR: March 10, 2017
Started processing: March 10, 2017

I'm an inland applicant.

Thanks!
Oh friend we have the same date . I can believe it
application received : 15 February
AOR : 9 March
stated processing March 10, 2017.
Never received any medical request . So I decided to do my medical without waiting for the request , which I did on mi november . On 6th December , The statut changed to favorable about medical " vos resultats medicaux sont favorable ' and now i have been waiting for the following since this date.
Vraiment desesperant

tatiana1994

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Wow. Meds passed last Wednesday and today I got a request for Dutch police certificate! Someone seems to have woken up...!!!
Also, please could you tell me what is written about your background check ? . Mine it is written " no applicable ( sans objet in french)". Since 20th november . Quelle efficacite !

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Also, please could you tell me what is written about your background check ? . Mine it is written " no applicable ( sans objet in french)". Since 20th november . Quelle efficacite !
Iam november 2016 applicant , and my background check is : we didnt start , we will send you a message when we start

inland

just for information

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

So news live from Ottawa.

I just did my landing here, so happy, officialy PR now, and for the fun, visited the parliament to make it a memorable day.

So, for those who don’t want to go to the border like me, and can’t afford to wait for an appointment at cic montreal, you can land in Ottawa without appointment, every monday and tuesday from 8:30 to (not sure 2pm i think).

Address: 235 Queen street , ottawa, level c3. At you left when you use escalators.

Forget about 200 Catherine st, i went there first , and they moved to the above address.

Landing went extra smooth, being from montreal and qsw wasn't an issue.

Agent was super cool! Really.

Good luck to all of you.
And if you do it this way, visit the parliament, let’s make it a tradition haha , its just two blocks away.

sharan0001

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
feb 2017
Med's Request
Sept 2017
Med's Done....
21Sept 2017
Passport Req..
14 feb 2018
Hey,

I just did my landing here, so happy, officialy PR now, and for the fun, visited the parliament to make it a memorable day.

So, for those who don’t want to go to the border like me, and can’t afford to wait for an appointment at cic montreal, you can land in Ottawa without appointment, every monday and tuesday from 8:30 to (not sure 2pm i think).

Address: 235 Queen street , ottawa, level c3. At you left when you use escalators.

Forget about 200 Catherine st, i went there first , and they moved to the above address.

Good luck to all of you.
And if you do it this way, visit the parliament, let’s make it a tradition haha , its just two blocks away.
congratulations dear,thanks for sharing your experience,.
I have one query, when we land in montreal we need to wait for what kind of appointment?
i could not understand... could you plz ellaborate the term appoinment over here?and i have seen one news from quebec government few month ago that they may take strict action agaist the immigrants who apply through QUEBEC nd stay somewhere else!!!! Even some people say that its mandatory to land in Quebec first time for smooth process of getting PR. Kindly share your view.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Hey,

Good luck to all of you.
Thanks MTL2MTL, much needed information! This will be my plan B for next Monday in case this Thursday won't work out... I'm planning to take the bus to the border, but my friend will pick me up on the Canadian side. He is a citizen since forever, but just does not have a valid travel document so we don't want to risk it with flagpoling together.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hey,

Good luck to all of you.
Congarts MTL2MTL ..thanks for sharing info... i am also planning to visit capital for landing :)....

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Anyone who sent their passport to CIC and get it back? Is the 30 days framework still apply?

I know CSQ has significant longer process time (13month) than Express class(a few weeks) before PPR, is it the same for the procedures after PPR? Do we need to wait extra longer?

Thank you!

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hey,

Good luck to all of you.
Great news..many congratulations!

Reactions: MTL2MTL

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Anyone who sent their passport to CIC and get it back? Is the 30 days framework still apply?

I know CSQ has significant longer process time (13month) than Express class(a few weeks) before PPR, is it the same for the procedures after PPR? Do we need to wait extra longer?

Thank you!
For Visa exempt countries its 15 days for Countries which require visa it still 30 days

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks MTL2MTL, much needed information! This will be my plan B for next Monday in case this Thursday won't work out... I'm planning to take the bus to the border, but my friend will pick me up on the Canadian side. He is a citizen since forever, but just does not have a valid travel document so we don't want to risk it with flagpoling together.
Good luck.

He can park the car on canadian side, before last uturn sign, and you can walk to us side alone. No prob.

He has to avoid going to us customs without travel doc, indeed.