Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello Guys

Just checked my profile and it is showing IFHP (Interim Federal Health Program) application apart from the PR application. I think it is a bug as I have seen some other guys have reported it earlier. But could not find what they did about it eventually. I researched about it and it is not even distinctly related to me or my application. So, what should I do now (says 60 days to submit)? Just ignore it?

Thanking you

S@eed

Jan 20, 2018
Hello Guys

Just checked my profile and it is showing IFHP (Interim Federal Health Program) application apart from the PR application. I think it is a bug as I have seen some other guys have reported it earlier. But could not find what they did about it eventually. I researched about it and it is not even distinctly related to me or my application. So, what should I do now (says 60 days to submit)? Just ignore it?

Thanking you
Please help me, I have received an e-mail like you, what did you do for this message? It seems that is related to other cases. I appreciate your kind reply.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Please help me, I have received an e-mail like you, what did you do for this message? It seems that is related to other cases. I appreciate your kind reply.
It is just a bug. I just ignored it.

edwinlee

Oct 16, 2018
Hello Guys

Thanking you
Hi
Hello Guys

Thanking you
Hi guys,
I just have some question, did you get PR? What did you do for this problem?
Thanks,