+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

feifanbro

Nov 28, 2023
so you receive the AOR via email since you have your Application number? as far as i know we need the the application number and uci to link the pr application to our gckey, i receive an AOR via email but nothing on gckey.

edit: icheck my email this is the email i received yes its different from the email to link to gckey

I submitted a webform to ask for the AOR. And they gave me this email as pdf for the AOR letter. So yes this should be consider as the AOR for BOWP.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
I think so. And they would probably provide more info on your application than webforms. For me, I know the processing of my application is not yet started, but webform response always says it's in progress.
but are we still on the right track even tho we did not receive the AOR at gckey? how long did you receive the reply from webform?

feifanbro

Nov 28, 2023
but are we still on the right track even tho we did not receive the AOR at gckey?
Yeah, seems they send some docs via email not gckey.(Maybe when the files are generated before your gckey is linked, in this case files will only show in email and won't reflect in gckey account)

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, seems they send some docs via email not gckey.(Maybe when the files are generated before your gckey is linked, in this case files will only show in email and won't reflect in gckey account)
how long did it take to receive the reply from webform? im afraid to raise a webform again as i just did a webform last week to correct a form

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hii everyone,
I have a question do we need to fill imm0008 schedule 4 ( usually for pnp)or not ,when applying for CSQ holders.I Didn’t found any of this form mention’s on website but I found in Imm5690( documents checklist). IF we have to fill, is there special requirement that how much funds we have to mention in that form or we can write just any amount that we have in bank. Thank you

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone! I had a small question and it would be very appreciated to have some feedback - is anyone over 40 years old that applied for CSQ and PR? I really would love to have some feedback since my sister is applying for CSQ soon but she is over 40 and is kinda worried about this
Thank you in advance and wishing everyone best of luck!

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Nov 2022 submit, Dec 2022 application received, Jan 2023 medical request, Feb medical complete, July I asked for biometric, August biometric request and completed, Dec I asked for AOR and got reply about a week.
its so long its already a year, whats your Visa office?