+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Over a month, no update, no request for more info, no request for Bio or Medical, no change in status.. just "we will update you when things change or we need something."

I guess I just keep waiting..
Did you get AOR ? Also, when did you submit your application ?

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
New update,

10/18/2023 - request for new information (proof of partners Canadian citizenship)
10/18/2023 - invitation for pre arrivals services
Update.. after a month going by and no updated I noticed that the issue may be they do not accept passports as proof of citizenship.. I send them an update with a birth certificate and letter explaining the situation.

Hopefully that will get things moving.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
RWSP inland
9/29/23- application lodge date
10/03/23-biometric request
10/03/23-pre arrival services
10/11/23-biometrics done
10/17/23-medical passed

eligibility and background check on going

until now no update almost 2 months i had not received AOR document, my permit will expired at April looks like i will apply for a closed work permit again

Reactions: Helioza

vicissitude

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
RWSP inland
9/29/23- application lodge date
10/03/23-biometric request
10/03/23-pre arrival services
10/11/23-biometrics done
10/17/23-medical passed

eligibility and background check on going

until now no update almost 2 months i had not received AOR document, my permit will expired at April looks like i will apply for a closed work permit again
I got AOR together with biometrics request. Didn't you receive an e-mail with your Application Number? That one is AOR and can be used to apply for BOWP.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
i
I got AOR together with biometrics request. Didn't you receive an e-mail with your Application Number? That one is AOR and can be used to apply for BOWP.
yes i receive something like that on my email , but i dont receive any AOR file on my gckey , and my employer preferred the AOR file so it means that they will apply me for a closed work permit again if i dont receive it this november, i dont know if they are aware that the email i received can be used for bowp.

vicissitude

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
i

yes i receive something like that on my email , but i dont receive any AOR file on my gckey , and my employer preferred the AOR file so it means that they will apply me for a closed work permit again if i dont receive it this november, i dont know if they are aware that the email i received can be used for bowp.
I am not aware of any AOR file actually.. We use a lawyer as representative (so we cannot link gckey account with the PR application) and she says we can just use the AOR e-mail to apply for BOWP and we have applied but still waiting.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys i ve just backread on this thread, i have read about the first email and 2nd email , will i be notified on my gckeys once i received those emails, im on the process of renewal and my employer will be the one to renew my permit they have changed the email of my gckey and used their email so it will be easier for them to get the code and login. im afraid that they havent read anything or missed the email from ircc if there is.

I am not aware of any AOR file actually.. We use a lawyer as representative (so we cannot link gckey account with the PR application) and she says we can just use the AOR e-mail to apply for BOWP and we have applied but still waiting.
what i mean is that i dont receive the AOR pdf file altough i receive an AOR via email with the application number so i can also link it to my gckey, seems my employer doesnt know that i can just use the email i receive to apply for the bowp. what is your timeline tho?

Last edited:

feifanbro

Nov 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

I think I'm stuck for some reasons. I got my CSQ last year and submitted my PR application online on Nov,7 2022.
My application was received Dec,28 2022, and received my medical collection in January. I passed my medical but received nothing ever since.

Till July 2023, it still shows I don't need biometrics online. I filed an ATIP request and received result in August, based on the notes, I actually need to give biometrics. So I submitted a webform and receive the Biometric Instruction Letter and gave bio as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, no news at all since then. I then filed another ATIP request Nov,8 and received the result last week. In there it says Criminality, Medical, Info Sharing are completed. Eligibility and Security both not started. I then submitted another webform to inquire why they are not started. And they replied really fast but simply saying it's in progress.

As of now, I don't have AOR, nothing on their side is started, medical is going to expire, work permit is going to expire. To me, I've done what I can while nothing is going in my way.

Anyone has any idea what I can do to get my application started? If I can apply for Bridge work permit without AOR?

Thank you!!

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hello everyone,

I think I'm stuck for some reasons. I got my CSQ last year and submitted my PR application online on Nov,7 2022.
My application was received Dec,28 2022, and received my medical collection in January. I passed my medical but received nothing ever since.

Till July 2023, it still shows I don't need biometrics online. I filed an ATIP request and received result in August, based on the notes, I actually need to give biometrics. So I submitted a webform and receive the Biometric Instruction Letter and gave bio as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, no news at all since then. I then filed another ATIP request Nov,8 and received the result last week. In there it says Criminality, Medical, Info Sharing are completed. Eligibility and Security both not started. I then submitted another webform to inquire why they are not started. And they replied really fast but simply saying it's in progress.

As of now, I don't have AOR, nothing on their side is started, medical is going to expire, work permit is going to expire. To me, I've done what I can while nothing is going in my way.

Anyone has any idea what I can do to get my application started? If I can apply for Bridge work permit without AOR?

Thank you!!
May be at this time try to reach out your local Member of parliament (MP)then they will going to contact to IRCC.
I Hope you will get result soon.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thank you!!
hi do you receive any aor on email? i dont receive yet aor on gckey but i receive one on my email

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Thanks! Do you have any guide/instructions I can follow to contact my local MP regarding this?
Yeah first of all find who is your local MP. Then check his/her office website. Most probably he/she will have form for ircc where you have to fill the details. If not, tomorrow go in the office( if they open and do not have appointment system) or just call in the office and tell your situation and ask them to help. That’s simple because majority of people contact mp regarding their application. You will find your mp by searching your Postal code on House of Commons website.
I hope this will help

Reactions: feifanbro