+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mannoo77

Nov 15, 2023
really i`m in a terrible event

send my file to IRCC in 3/2021 but they take the final decision that my file is INCOMPELET and,

my CSQ is expire . tell me what i can do in this situation??

Mannoo77

Nov 15, 2023

send my file to IRCC in 3/2021 but they take the final decision that my file is INCOMPELET and,

Mannoo77

Nov 15, 2023
Update

10/12/2023 - PR application sent.
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents, Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
10/17/2023 - Documents requested and Biometrics recite sent.

Waiting for update..

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015

Please read the below link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/quebec/making-final-decision.html

it says:
Once a valid CSQ is received by IRCC, it will be considered valid until a decision is rendered on the permanent residence application. If the CSQ validity date has expired in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) when a decision is to be taken, officers must manually update the “Valid To” field to the date that is equal to the validity of the medical results.

Reactions: Helioza

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi, I submitted my application to federal on 13th November, but no AOR till now. I saw posts where many got AOR within a week. Is my delay normal ? Or should I need to call IRCC ? Anyone submitted application during the same time? Thanks for your response.

aminek

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, I submitted my application to federal on 13th November, but no AOR till now. I saw posts where many got AOR within a week. Is my delay normal ? Or should I need to call IRCC ? Anyone submitted application during the same time? Thanks for your response.
Yeah perfectly normal, it is never static with IRCC, for me it took from 9th of august to 25th of august to get the AOR, and I know plenty of cases that take way longer.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Yeah perfectly normal, it is never static with IRCC, for me it took from 9th of august to 25th of august to get the AOR, and I know plenty of cases that take way longer.
Thanks for your response. So, should I wait around a month before calling IRCC ? Also, may I ask from which country you applied from ?

aminek

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks for your response. So, should I wait around a month before calling IRCC ? Also, may I ask from which country you applied from ?
I'd suggest giving them a quick call in around 2 weeks after AR, the agent will ask some informations about you to verify whether your application is in the system or not, that's what I did on the 24th effectively linking my application to GCkey a day prior AOR. I apply from Algeria, outland QSWP.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
I'd suggest giving them a quick call in around 2 weeks after AR, the agent will ask some informations about you to verify whether your application is in the system or not, that's what I did on the 24th effectively linking my application to GCkey a day prior AOR. I apply from Algeria, outland QSWP.
Thank you. I will wait then for another week or so and give a call to IRCC.

Reactions: PRHP28

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
Yes, It is not standard days , also I believe depends of how many people are in the application. In my case I applied ( Me, Wife and 2 child ) on November 6 and I did not receive the AOR yet. I applied QSW_inland. In other Latin-american group told me the wait time to receive the AOR is 1 or 2 months.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Yes, It is not standard days , also I believe depends of how many people are in the application. In my case I applied ( Me, Wife and 2 child ) on November 6 and I did not receive the AOR yet. I applied QSW_inland. In other Latin-american group told me the wait time to receive the AOR is 1 or 2 months.
I am a single applicant and a outlander. Can you please update this thread if you receive any communication. Thanks

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
New update,

10/18/2023 - request for new information (proof of partners Canadian citizenship)
10/18/2023 - invitation for pre arrivals services

Over a month, no update, no request for more info, no request for Bio or Medical, no change in status.. just "we will update you when things change or we need something."

I guess I just keep waiting..