+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mano280

Dec 27, 2023
Hi guys!

I received my CSQ and applied for my PR at federal level on the 19th of November 2023.
I have paid for the application and biometrics, however I have not received any AOR yet.

Does anyone know why or does anyone has same timing as me?

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi guys!

I received my CSQ and applied for my PR at federal level on the 19th of November 2023.
I have paid for the application and biometrics, however I have not received any AOR yet.

Does anyone know why or does anyone has same timing as me?
Are you inland applicant or outland?

G-Latif

Nov 16, 2021
I am CSQ holder in the AI pilot program and on July 23, I applied for the Federal outland as a single. But in September, I got married and still was not able to inform/submit spouse documents as was doing attestation, etc. because of living in a different country than my birth country.

Now, I received a passport submission request for the final PR decision and I want to include my spouse in the application.

Do I need to submit a web form request? spouse approval will be required from the Quebec level or only the Federal?

How much approximately time it can take to re-process? Is there any risk involved that my application will be rejected by adding my spouse?

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
I am CSQ holder in the AI pilot program and on July 23, I applied for the Federal outland as a single. But in September, I got married and still was not able to inform/submit spouse documents as was doing attestation, etc. because of living in a different country than my birth country.

Now, I received a passport submission request for the final PR decision and I want to include my spouse in the application.

Do I need to submit a web form request? spouse approval will be required from the Quebec level or only the Federal?

How much approximately time it can take to re-process? Is there any risk involved that my application will be rejected by adding my spouse?
May be it’s your time to consult professionals. As my best knowledge you suppose to tell ircc as soon as change in your marital status and I think you will need csq for your spousal too( since you are apply for Quebec) and it will take long time to process the file . However, If you are not going to tell now then later when you are going to apply for spousal sponsorship there will be 90% chances that you will get PFL for misrepresenting/hiding information in your profile. so it’s better to consult recognized lawyer/ consultant.

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Update

10/12/2023 - PR application sent.
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents (proof of partners citizenship), Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
10/17/2023 - Documents requested and Biometrics recite sent.

Waiting for update..
Well it took a few months but I now have an update

10/12/2023 - PR application sent.
10/17/2023 - AOR email received, Request for documents (proof of partners citizenship), Request to link accounts, and request for Biometrics Payment.
10/17/2023 - Documents requested and Biometrics recite sent.
1/4/2024 - Request for Medical Examination.

I'm going to book with one of the approved doctors offices.

Last edited:

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Still waiting for AOR , applied the application three week ago , is there anyone who recently got AOR?
Don't worry about the AOR, it's pretty meaningless.. As long as they have received your application and its up to date then that's what matters

Reactions: Mano280

Mano280

Dec 27, 2023
Don't worry about the AOR, it's pretty meaningless.. As long as they have received your application and its up to date then that's what matters
thank you so much for this.
but how will I know if my application is all good and nothing is missing?