+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Last week, I sent a web form to confirm receiving of my Quebec-Skilled worker PR Application which I submitted in Aug2020. Today I received the below answer. (They didn't verify the receiving of my Application.)
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.
However, rest assured that this situation is normal.
We invite you to verify the processing times on the IRCC website and contact us using the IRCC Web form if they have passed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Can anybody advice me how to get XEP number?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Last week, I sent a web form to confirm receiving of my Quebec-Skilled worker PR Application which I submitted in Aug2020. Today I received the below answer. (They didn't verify the receiving of my Application.)
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.
We invite you to verify the processing times on the IRCC website and contact us using the IRCC Web form if they have passed.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

"application is not available in the system yet" means that an XEP number is not available for you yet, at least that's what my understanding is.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Many applicants are waiting since July 2019 for the same thing. As per my calculation it will take atleast a year more to hear about XEP numbers for 2020 applicants.

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys
Anyone got medical request this week or this year QSWP ? Any hope please
Thanks
All the 2019 Applicants (in general) are waiting for Medicals and based on the discussion here some of 2018 applicants are also waiting(Medical/DM/COPR).

So only waiting can be done in this situation for 2019 Applicants.

I am in the same boat, completed 23-Months and no news so far except pre-arrival in mar-2020.

Let`s hope for the best ……

adam10

Aug 25, 2018
All the 2019 Applicants (in general) are waiting for Medicals and based on the discussion here some of 2018 applicants are also waiting(Medical/DM/COPR).

I am in the same boat, completed 23-Months and no news so far except pre-arrival in mar-2020.

Same here, I applied on January 18th 2019, received AOR, request for travel updates ... etc and received pre arrival letter back in March. I have 42 days left in my tracker and still no MR!

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019

I found someone in one of the Facebook groups that I follow, who received the letter for the medical exams this Monday.

Here are his dates:
Shipping June 2019.
AOR August 22, 2019
Biometrics September 2019
Form update IMM5669 October 5, 2020.
Invitation for medical exams received on October 5, 2020

Hope this helps all of us.

Reactions: MS2017 and megoman

JJJJJ

Sep 14, 2020
I found someone in one of the Facebook groups that I follow, who received the letter for the medical exams this Monday.

Here are his dates:
Shipping June 2019.
AOR August 22, 2019
Biometrics September 2019
Form update IMM5669 October 5, 2020.
Invitation for medical exams received on October 5, 2020

Hope this helps all of us.
Thank you for sharing.
Do you know he is inland applicant or outland? Thanks

JJJJJ

Sep 14, 2020
I would share a very fast case. It is a case from another group I followed.

AOR: July 2019
Medical request received: August 2020
PPR received: YESTERDAY!!

Inland applicant. Everything just like magic!