+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

Just to cheer you up a little bit: So far, 6 people announced they've received their CoPR today in one of the Facebook groups I am in.
All of them are inland applicants, Quebec's qualified worker process, from July 2018 (2 of them from July 23rd, another July 25th, the 4th one didn't specify the day, and 2 from July 30th)
Name of the group: "Où sont nos dossiers de Residence Permanentes - Québec?"

Fingers crossed!
Good news, thanks... but my question here is: how do they send the COPR ? i heard they stopped asking for the passports !

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Just recieved DM, good day :). Outland App sent Oct 2018. Hope good news for all 2018 applicants.

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Good news, thanks... but my question here is: how do they send the COPR ? i heard they stopped asking for the passports !
They're sending it by e-mail. They call the applicant first, confirm some data, and then congratulate you as you're now a permanent resident. Then they send an e-mail with a letter that you'll use temporarily while you receive the PR Card.
Last time I've heard they were not requesting the passport anymore.

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Just recieved DM, good day :). Outland App sent Oct 2018. Hope good news for all 2018 applicants.
Woowww great news! CONGRATS!!
Did you receive the CoPR letter or just saw the "Decision Made: Approved" msg on your online account?

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Did you receive the CoPR letter or just saw the "Decision Made: Approved" msg on your online account?
Just see on ecas account today. :)

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awesome .... thanks for the details ..... very interesting...

So if someone missed the call from IRCC, are they still sending the COPR by e-mail ?
do i have physically to be in my residential address after MR ? or can i travel abroad ?

Paris_m

Apr 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
It seems that IRCC stopped processing our application since Jan 2020. Our application is still in Sydney. We are inland applicant, applied Sep 2018. We passed medical in Dec 2019. Since then, they stopped working on our application (security check has not started after 2 years). We used webform but it's useless. MP didn't do anything. They just say due to Covid.....and a generic response. Do you have any idea what can we do? I'm so tired and don't know what else I can do.

Reactions: MS2017

dorm_ca

Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
It seems that IRCC stopped processing our application since Jan 2020. Our application is still in Sydney. We are inland applicant, applied Sep 2018. We passed medical in Dec 2019. Since then, they stopped working on our application (security check has not started after 2 years). We used webform but it's useless. MP didn't do anything. They just say due to Covid.....and a generic response. Do you have any idea what can we do? I'm so tired and don't know what else I can do.
Hello, I'm in the same boat. Although the system says "security has not started", I think its already being processed by an external agency as soon as medical is passed. Maybe some other members with this experience can comment on this!

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hello everyone,
Congrats to all who are getting replies and see the progress in their application.

Just wondering, if someone is in a similar situation, any guidance would be great, as we have sent our application to the Sydney office, (outland, application sent on Feb 17, 2020), no AOR so far.

Actually, upon first web form inquiry, the reply was "We have previously received the Use of representative (IMM5476) form you submitted with the application; however, the authorization has been deemed incomplete and due to a system limitation, the form could not be saved to the file. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. In order for us to respond to your enquiry, we invite you to resubmit the form by filling out the IRCC Web form".

As requested, the "Use of representative" form has been forwarded by filling out the IRCC Webform. Later, the reply received i-e "We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received".

Not sure, what would be the next expected step, no AOR so far, it's been almost close to 8 months. If our CSQs (Applicant, Spouse, Chlid) would expire during this wait, what we will do...? if we will not get AOR which indicates the "Completeness of our application" and during this time our CSQs will expire than what we will do in that situation...? Any reply would be a great help!

Thank you in advance.

kumar12

Sep 6, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am in Montreal applied oct 2018 received medical request July 2020.medicals exam passed July 2020 my bar 100% completed aug 2020

Ofter this process what should I expect next and how long it’s takes time Get update

is there any one similar Like me.

Reactions: MS2017