+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
You mean time remaining for you application to complete? On cic it says 20 month from the date they receive your application. Those who have access to GC Key have a timeline indicating where they are in their 20 month average processing time as a countdown. My paper based was returned in January 2018 for resubmission online so I don’t know much for the paper base sorry. Feel free to ask all your questions :)
So your processing time starts again from the re-application date submission ?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
i am PR now i want to sponsor spouse.i don't know how to start the process.
Great to know that. Then probably I am not the right person to answer that since I have never been in this situation. I hope someone else in this group will answer that.

I googled few links quickly, maybe these can be of some help to you:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship.46995/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2019-outland-spousal-sponsorship.609970/
https://www.canadavisa.com/spousal-and-common-law-partner-sponsorship.html#gs.c7gcyt

Cheers!

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi
Do as Ertarun said but anyway, medical request is a mystery. You can have it fast and still wait months for background checks and documents verifications to complete. In my case, the checks and verification have started according to GC key page but no MR yet...

Best thing to do is wait :)
@ShannonT - Hi Dear quick question? How do I quote two posts together while replying to a question? I have seen you and a few other folks doing that but I couldn't figure out how to do that! Thanks.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
@ShannonT - Hi Dear quick question? How do I quote two posts together while replying to a question? I have seen you and a few other folks doing that but I couldn't figure out how to do that! Thanks.
You need to copy and past the other messages/posts before this ([/QUOTE]) and type your message after this...

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Press reply and scroll up to other comments and press reply again :)

If not the same topic, you can quote multiple messages and write beneath them individually and post !

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
So your processing time starts again from the re-application date submission ?
Yes and No.
Once your application has been received , they will send you your AOR within 3 months and in it, they will write the date they received and accepted it as an application. The first time, in nov/dec, they returned my whole application because they no more accepted bank drafts as processing fees. On the other hand, my friend got only the bank draft returned but got her application received date in January while mine was in feb due to online resubmission and online payment.