+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Congradulation ! I want to ask when you saw DM in ECAS :

1. Did you receive email notification ?

2. That DM in ECAS did it mention the result detail like..confirmed ..rejected information ...etc.

Thanks

2. Hi Henry - From ECAS information, did they provide you more details like when landing expiry date etc ??

3. yah same as mine, now I pay my RPRF I hope it will help to update my application..

4. how many days it will reflect to your ecas after paying RFRP?

5. felicitation

6. Within 1 week :) is your status still "application received " or "in process" ?

7. Hi,

Didn't you pay your landing fee upfront before submitting your application? I paid it upfront and couriered them the fee receipt along with my application. Don't know if anything else is needed from my end.

Thanks
    Tarun.

8. I got email from cic saying:
    Starting April 17, you’ll see a progress bar for your Quebec-selected skilled worker application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application and will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

The progress bar will be available only if you have linked your application to your online account. Find out how to create an online account and link your application.

Anyone else got this?

9. Same here

10. NEW EMAIL FROM CIC:

Starting April 17, you’ll see a progress bar for your Quebec-selected skilled worker application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application and will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

The progress bar will be available only if you have linked your application to your online account.

EVA RAO and Jagbirqee like this.
  11. Same here!

12. the same e-mail for me, too.

13. Received same e-mail.

14. What difference it will make ? None

Leokun and veena nair like this.
  15. Is what I think too. It will show us the app date + 20 months.

EVA RAO and veena nair like this.