+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi again :)

GCMS notes are drawn by an external agency which is in no way related to IRCC. You can order for these notes whatever number of times, it doesn't affect your application in anyway. Neither is it processed faster nor is it held back.
Thank you INDIA2674.

Can't wait to inform us of.your Golden Email

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
I received this email today. I am in my 20 months and 3 weeks already

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated
Regards,
It should come very soon, I would say in some weeks. Are you inland or outland applicant?

dacarde7

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Jimk

Well as you may be aware that the current processing time is 20 months. So lets say your application is filed on October 1st 2017 then in that case your 20 months get over on May 31st 2019. My suggestion is now do not contact them till you complete at least 21 months of your processing time. And if on the date you complete 20 months you see the processing time has increased to 21 or 22 months then extend your date further by those many months and wait again till you exceed the processing time given and an additional month.

Just for your information, I am an applicant from May 8th 2017 and they haven't yet reached till me. Currently they are processing applications from February and March 2017. Just one application from July 2017 was surprisingly processed recently. Anyway so the bottom line is you, I and many other applicants like us who have filed since March 2017 are still required to wait in line. All the best!
Are you inland applicant?

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Can't wait for you to inform us of your GOLDEN email.

You are the best.
Thank you so much adeboyeadejobi. God Bless you too. I am sure you too would be showing your golden email to everyone soon. Best Luck once again :)

Kassi

Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

I need help, I have applied for Federal, My documents were delivered on 7th August 2018 and Even since I am waiting for AOR,

I have contacted them many times through Phone and WebForm and getting same answer, We have received your application and it's under processing now.

I am very confused and not sure what to do, Do we have anyone in similar situation ?

This is what I was answered via webform, Same answer every time.
====================================================================

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application on August 7, 2018. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

If needed, more information is available for you regarding the processing delays and updates in e-CAS in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Hi,
May I ask you how did you contact them per phone without an application number? My documents are received on 27.12.18 but the only thing I was able to do is to report technical issue, because I couldn’t link my paper application to my account and I received a standard answer

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
You cant link you application with CIC account until you received application number.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
@FromINDIA2674 ... Hi @Ghostrider0789 - Are you sure you sent the correct copy of CSQ to CIO- NS?

Thanks.
I have received CSQ in Mon Project account, it was issued online, there was no physical copy,

So Yes, I have sent correct one, One of my friend she also attached the same copy and she got her AOR.