+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Good news friend

By the grace of god Today morning I have received AOR after 85 days.

Thanks
Congratulations :) I was just about to write the following lines for you....apna time ayega ;) for those who didn't understand, its a line from a song and means...Our time will come soon :)

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
:D i had the feeling ! Happy for you. Now you’ll need patience. They will ask for landing fee when they start processing your application and will ask for medical short afterwards. It can be anytime within 20 months from the date they received your application.
12months over so far and mine is still ‘application received ‘ .

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Use your details to login and check on the progress :)
Shannon...your time too shall come soon, don't worry :)

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi Leokun I have seen this link before too. This, as per my understanding is for those who are yet to apply. Biometrics was first introduced by Canada with effect from July 31st 2018 for applicants from countries in Africa, Europe and Middle East. In the second phase they extended to other parts of the world which included, Asia, Asia Pacific and America. This is not however for those who have already applied and are in the federal stream since prior to December 2018.
I read that they didn't have the equipment install in Canada to take biometrics before 2019. And because I know how fast everything is progressing here they probably are not ready yet. What is going to happen we can only guess, but I hope we'll miss this step.

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello, guys do they send a message through CIC account for biometrics or they send a mail? The status is “we did not receive your biometrics, check the message below” no messages down their. How do we know which office is handling the application? TIA.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hello, guys do they send a message through CIC account for biometrics or they send a mail? The status is “we did not receive your biometrics, check the message below” no messages down their. How do we know which office is handling the application? TIA.
Dear MHdkod you can check your biometrics from this link if you do it before ... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
the biometrics is valid for 10 years if you do biometrics before when you apply for interview visa or travel visa or international visa ,,, so you can check your biometrics still valid or not ,,,if you don’t do biometrics before for sure you need to do it ,,, and if CIC need your biometrics again they will send you E-mail ask you to do the biometrics.

I hope I answer you question

Reactions: megoman and Mhdkod

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I already gave biometrics for visit visa and it is still valid. However, we still need to give biometrics since we are now applying for PR. My confusion was because they said check the messages below and there were no messages. Do you by any way know how to identify the office handling the application?

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
I read that they didn't have the equipment install in Canada to take biometrics before 2019. And because I know how fast everything is progressing here they probably are not ready yet. What is going to happen we can only guess, but I hope we'll miss this step.
I am yet to read the news in detail however this is on the lines of what you have said. https://www.biometricupdate.com/201903/biometrics-enabled-primary-inspection-kiosks-land-at-toronto-halifax-and-quebec-city-airports

Reactions: megoman