Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My timelines:

CSQ submission: 2021-01-28
CSQ received: 2021-04-06
Federal application sent: 2021-04-16
i got CSQ under pilot programme
Did you received any temp number or XEP number .can you please update you current situation .
10days before i sent my pepper application to IRCC how much time i need to wait for there reply

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
i got CSQ under pilot programme
Did you received any temp number or XEP number .can you please update you current situation .
10days before i sent my pepper application to IRCC how much time i need to wait for there reply
You can see my data in my signature.
They got my application on 23rd April, I got XEP on May 10th.
10 days is nothing, you should be patient.

Reactions: sagar2753

sagar2753

Dec 23, 2018
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can see my data in my signature.
They got my application on 23rd April, I got XEP on May 10th.
10 days is nothing, you should be patient.
IRCC received Sept. 17 2021
received XEP on 1st oct 2021 now what next ?
@ValeriaS can you please paste your signature i cant see ,its says (This member limits who may view their full profile.)

Last edited:

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
IRCC received Sept. 17 2021
received XEP on 1st oct 2021 now what next ?
@ValeriaS can you please paste your signature i cant see ,its says (This member limits who may view their full profile.)
Hello! How you got your XEP? does it mean you application is in progress? or its useless?

Benjh18

Oct 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
New member here. I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum of if I missed the answer to my question somewhere...
From what I can read here the application time varies widely from one applicant to another. Some of you are done in 18 months, others still waiting after 48...

I'm a french citizen applying from France, sending my documents for the CSQ this week. Got my ITA August 13th 2021.

What should I expect as a processing time for PR, once I get the CSQ and send all my documents in?
I know it's unpredictable, but maybe at least a minimum processing time? I have a family with me (wife, 2 kids) and am outland so it's really hard to get organized correctly.

Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone,
New member here. I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum of if I missed the answer to my question somewhere...
From what I can read here the application time varies widely from one applicant to another. Some of you are done in 18 months, others still waiting after 48...

I'm a french citizen applying from France, sending my documents for the CSQ this week. Got my ITA August 13th 2021.

What should I expect as a processing time for PR, once I get the CSQ and send all my documents in?
I know it's unpredictable, but maybe at least a minimum processing time? I have a family with me (wife, 2 kids) and am outland so it's really hard to get organized correctly.

Thanks, I appreciate your help!
It's really hard to tell since you are outland. For inland applicants, the processing speed has improved a lot, they can expect less than 18 month, some are getting pr in 12 months. Outland starts to speed up a little, some people in 2019 or 2020 start to get their PPR. But still overall much slower than inland. So the answer is, it is truly unpredictable and depends on the pandemic and afgan situation.

In the meantime, I strongly implore you to explore other means to immigrate to Canada. All express entry immigration can be finalized in 6 months.

For example, Since you are a Frenchman who speaks English quite well. Why not check if you are eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream? You will get your PR much faster this way.
https://www.ontario.ca/fr/page/programme-ontarien-entree-express-volet-travailleurs-qualifies-francophones

Benjh18

Oct 6, 2021
For example, Since you are a Frenchman who speaks English quite well. Why not check if you are eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream? You will get your PR much faster this way.
https://www.ontario.ca/fr/page/programme-ontarien-entree-express-volet-travailleurs-qualifies-francophones
Thank you very much for your help Aeternus,
That means that for outlanders less than 24 months is unheard of?

Yes I'm aware of much faster processes, however Montreal is our goal (the industry my wife works in has a huge base there and not much elsewhere), and if I understand correctly, using express entry and settling in Quebec a few weeks after landing is strongly frowned upon... It's extremely frustrating, but if you have further advice I'd welcome it (here or by PM).
Also not sure applying for express entry now that I have a file underway for CSQ is a good idea, is it?

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you very much for your help Aeternus,
That means that for outlanders less than 24 months is unheard of?

Yes I'm aware of much faster processes, however Montreal is our goal (the industry my wife works in has a huge base there and not much elsewhere), and if I understand correctly, using express entry and settling in Quebec a few weeks after landing is strongly frowned upon... It's extremely frustrating, but if you have further advice I'd welcome it (here or by PM).
Also not sure applying for express entry now that I have a file underway for CSQ is a good idea, is it?
Yes, outlanders less than 24 months happen. But again, it's unpredictable and it's not the norm right now, you shouldn't expect that.

As for your second question, I am NOT advising you one way or another. I will point out, however, as a permanent resident, your rights are guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, specifically section 6:
Mobility of citizens
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada

Rights to move and gain livelihood
  • (2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right:
  1. to move to and take up residence in any province; and
  2. to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
Last time I checked, Quebec is still a province in Canada.

Reactions: Benjh18

marcelod

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Good Evening,
Here's my timeline so far:
Inland applicant.
CSQ Received: 23 Oct 2020
Federal Application sent to Sydney, NS
Federal App Sent: 11 Dec 2020
XEP Received: 04 Jan 2021
Update
Inland applicant.
CSQ Received: 23 Oct 2020
Federal App Sent: 11 Dec 2020
XEP Received: 04 Jan 2021
AOR Received: 21 Oct 2021
Application linked to mycic account
Progress 38%
No additional documents required at the moment

Reactions: Sanjar718

NICK logan

Jun 16, 2019
Qswp inland applicant :

CSQ applied: Nov 2017
New law in effect : cancelled
Re applied : June 2019 ( Arrima)
Received CSQ : July 2020
Doc sent federal : July 2020
XEP : Dec 2020
AOR : Sep 2021
Vo: Sydney NS
Additional doc request : Sep 2021 for dependent ( non accompanying)
Documents sent : Oct 6 2021
Medical , PCC For applicant and dependent sent Oct 6 2021
Everything was ready.
Docs updated Oct 20 2021
Received biometric Oct 20 2021
Rprf fees requested and paid same day Oct 20
Received portal email : Oct 24
Confirmed same day
Received creds for portal Oct 25

uploaded address and photo and waiting.
Stay positive guys . Quebec will be fast .

dreamerjass12

Dec 20, 2020
This topic to share experience and our information for people who applied for Federal stage after getting CSQ in 2020/2021 year. If you have received federal PR in 2020 during Pandemic, please share your timeline

Let's share experience to know the average timelines.

Here is my Timeline:

Current City: Montreal
CSQ Received: 15-Aug-2020
Federal App Sent: 01-Dec-2020
XEP Received: 17-Dec-2020

Biometrics: Awaiting
MR: Awaiting
Hello All,

Just an Update, I have recieved my official AR on 20 October 2021. It took exactly 10 months after temporary XEP.

Reactions: Sanjar718

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Qswp inland applicant :

CSQ applied: Nov 2017
New law in effect : cancelled
Re applied : June 2019 ( Arrima)
Received CSQ : July 2020
Doc sent federal : July 2020
XEP : Dec 2020
AOR : Sep 2021
Vo: Sydney NS
Additional doc request : Sep 2021 for dependent ( non accompanying)
Documents sent : Oct 6 2021
Medical , PCC For applicant and dependent sent Oct 6 2021
Everything was ready.
Docs updated Oct 20 2021
Received biometric Oct 20 2021
Rprf fees requested and paid same day Oct 20
Received portal email : Oct 24
Confirmed same day
Received creds for portal Oct 25

uploaded address and photo and waiting.
Stay positive guys . Quebec will be fast .
I applied in Oct 2020
Aor-April 2021

After that never back heard from them but I got CSQ under mon project may be that's why delays have occurred but too much frustration 2 years passed

Did you know someone who has same situation as me

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I applied in Oct 2020
Aor-April 2021

After that never back heard from them but I got CSQ under mon project may be that's why delays have occurred but too much frustration 2 years passed

Did you know someone who has same situation as me
Hope all the best Sharon, I know it is frustrating indeed. Now that Quebec will allow as many as 70000 new immigrants, Hoping things go faster and everyone from 2018-2021 get cleared up.

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hope all the best Sharon, I know it is frustrating indeed. Now that Quebec will allow as many as 70000 new immigrants, Hoping things go faster and everyone from 2018-2021 get cleared up.
Thega you always answered me and give me positivity

Thank you for this, I think now I am only the one From 2019 who i getting depressed here

Reactions: thega