+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage 2020-2021

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
Hi
I just mail my documents based on checklist and as far as I understand I should wait till they reply based on your comments. right?
Besides, I am exempted from biometric because I have done two years ago for my temporary visa and did not pay the bio fee. but I did not sent them my biometric document with my checklist. Do they accept it ? or I need to sent it again?
Thanks

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hi
I just mail my documents based on checklist and as far as I understand I should wait till they reply based on your comments. right?
Besides, I am exempted from biometric because I have done two years ago for my temporary visa and did not pay the bio fee. but I did not sent them my biometric document with my checklist. Do they accept it ? or I need to sent it again?
Thanks
They know if you passed your biometrics with your UCI number

julian1980

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Federal App Sent: 06 March 2021
Federal App Received:11-March 2021
XEP Received: Today (25 March) on call

I called today to Canadian immigration today to ask about my application if they have received so they have given me the XEP number.
Did you get your aor nr and how long after xep nr Did you get it

kentyou

Jul 9, 2021
Hey hoseinbaradaran,

For every item that is in checklist you can send a Letter of Explanation if you cannot supply the original item requested. You may also supply documents in lieu of the original along with your letter of explanation.
Depending on your letter, reason mentioned therein and the alternative documents supplied the visa officer would make a determination.
I had a similar case as yours because I lost my passport with Canadian Visa in it. Unfortunately I did not have a copy of the visa.
So I mentioned the fact in the letter of explanation and attached the police report. I also attached the Work Permit and RAMQ as they were issued based on the visa. In the letter I also mentioned that a lost TRV counterfoil can not be obtained while in Canada based on the information provided by IRCC.
Given that IRCC should have all my immigration records I hope it would be sufficient to satisfy the Visa Officer since WP does establish status.
When my WP renews in next few months then I can apply for a new visa while still in Canada so probably I would get that before my case starts to process. If Visa Officer does ask for the Visa I can omegle provide the new ome tv one at that point.

Also in your case if your visa is expired and you did not get a new one it should be okay to send in the copy of expired visa with explanation that your WP renewed but you did not renew the visa as you do not plan to travel out of the country.

Thanks,
Rajat
thank you! for the best answer.

nrmr82

Jan 9, 2018
Longueuil
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 2020
Doc's Request.
Nov 2020
I think this was introduced in April 2021. Hopefully, this will speed up the process.
That should cut down digitisation time. But the quota system is still in place and they process applications based on that.

The speed you can see these days is amazing for QSWP. Once AOR is received it is only taking 2-3 months to get COPR (provided you had everything correctly done in your application)

mnmj

Aug 30, 2021
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Federal App Sent: 06 March 2021
Federal App Received:11-March 2021
XEP Received: Today (25 March) on call

I called today to Canadian immigration today to ask about my application if they have received so they have given me the XEP number.
I am also waiting for XEP.
May I know which number you call? Any number I have seen asks for an application number that in this stage we don't have

Reactions: arseniy.pnf

sandro_quebec

Aug 31, 2021
Inland applicant (currently under temp work permit):

Federal application sent: 2019-12-12
Federal application received: 2019-12-18
XEP: 2020-07-13
AOR with code EP: 2021-02-05

No news since.