@robertp
I updated my info as follow:

-Invitation Received Date: April 25, 2019
-Application Received in Ottawa: June 21, 2019
-AoR Received Date: December 3, 2019
-SA Received Date: June 2, 2021
-Medical Report Forms Received Date: June 4, 2021
-eMedical case submitted to IRCC: June 13, 2021
-Submit my undertaking application to the Provincial Government (MIDI): June 15, 2021
-CSQ, Date of Issue: July 5, 2021
-Latest update in my account: You passed the medical exam (June 18, 2021)

Thank you.

Reactions: gen_z

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hi everyone!

I received my parents' CSQ on July 5, 2021. The "Latest Update" in online account shows: 'You passed the medical exam, June 18, 2021'

I'm wondering what the next step will be.
I have to wait for a new update from IRCC or there was a step that I missed.
Kindly let me know if I missed anything.

Thank you for your help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's so weird how they work, I have a couple of friends doing the application, my sample size is small but it looks like the better the sponsor (high income, stable jos), the slower the process. Still, only one of my friends finished the process who goes through security background check, but he is the fastest... Cannot understand their logic...
As long as you meet LICO your application isn’t viewed different no matter how high your income is. Processing times primarily depend on what country your parents are from and whether there is any concern about their background, whether they have any medical issues that need to be reviewed by an IRCC physician and whether future testing is required, etc. Not sure why you would expect parents of people making a higher income to get priority processing. Most of the parents will never work or pay taxes so it has no impact on Canada who gets processed faster.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi,
@robertp
I updated my info as follow:

-Invitation Received Date: April 25, 2019
-Application Received in Ottawa: June 21, 2019
-AoR Received Date: December 3, 2019
-SA Received Date: June 2, 2021
-Medical Report Forms Received Date: June 4, 2021
-eMedical case submitted to IRCC: June 13, 2021
-Submit my undertaking application to the Provincial Government (MIDI): June 15, 2021
-CSQ, Date of Issue: July 5, 2021
-Latest update in my account: You passed the medical exam (June 18, 2021)

Thank you.
Hi, thanks for sharing. Im a 2020 applicant from Quebec.

I wanted to ask a few questions about the application process in Quebec.

Did you receive the decision made status on the sponsor's application before or after CSQ? Also, for applying for a CSQ, it seems that you need a letter from IRCC, did you receive the letter via email or was it mailed out as a physical copy?

Many thanks,

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hi, thanks for sharing. Im a 2020 applicant from Quebec.

I wanted to ask a few questions about the application process in Quebec.

Did you receive the decision made status on the sponsor's application before or after CSQ? Also, for applying for a CSQ, it seems that you need a letter from IRCC, did you receive the letter via email or was it mailed out as a physical copy?

Many thanks,
Hi,
You probably linked your application to your online account.
As described in the "Details about your application status", the "Final Decision" is the last status.
- After mailing the documents, I received the AOR email from CIC. They mentioned that 'Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.'
- In March 2021, I linked my application to my account.
- I received the second email from CIC (SA). They mentioned that 'You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.... If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government (MIDI)".
*Note: To submit your undertaking application, you must first receive confirmation from IRCC that your sponsorship application is admissible.
- I mailed all required forms (for my case, Kit B) to the Direction de l'enregistrement et de l'évaluation comparative in Montréal.
- On June 4, CIC sent an email and asked me to check my account. The Medical Forms were available to download.
- After 4 weeks, I received an envelope from MIDI. It contains the CSQ.
- The "Latest Update" in the online account shows: 'You passed the medical exam, June 18, 2021'.
And, I'm still waiting for more updates from CIC.

hopefully, this info helps you.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi,
You probably linked your application to your online account.
As described in the "Details about your application status", the "Final Decision" is the last status.
- After mailing the documents, I received the AOR email from CIC. They mentioned that 'Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.'
- In March 2021, I linked my application to my account.
- I received the second email from CIC (SA). They mentioned that 'You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.... If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government (MIDI)".
*Note: To submit your undertaking application, you must first receive confirmation from IRCC that your sponsorship application is admissible.
- I mailed all required forms (for my case, Kit B) to the Direction de l'enregistrement et de l'évaluation comparative in Montréal.
- On June 4, CIC sent an email and asked me to check my account. The Medical Forms were available to download.
- After 4 weeks, I received an envelope from MIDI. It contains the CSQ.
- The "Latest Update" in the online account shows: 'You passed the medical exam, June 18, 2021'.
And, I'm still waiting for more updates from CIC.

hopefully, this info helps you.
Thanks so much for your detailed reply, this is really helpful, I very much appreciate it!

I guess then I have to wait for the letter from IRCC in order to apply for CSQ? Do you know where to find the required forms and documents needed (I think you mentioned Kit B) for applying for CSQ? I thought I might fill that out now just while I am waiting.

Thanks so much again for your help, the information you shared is really informative, thanks again.

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks so much for your detailed reply, this is really helpful, I very much appreciate it!

I guess then I have to wait for the letter from IRCC in order to apply for CSQ? Do you know where to find the required forms and documents needed (I think you mentioned Kit B) for applying for CSQ? I thought I might fill that out now just while I am waiting.

Thanks so much again for your help, the information you shared is really informative, thanks again.
Hi,
Yes, you have to wait.
You can find more information here http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/accueil.html

Good luck!

wilmerserrano

Nov 30, 2018
Hi @robertp @Akc81 , please update it

Line # in tracker:227
IME request date :Sept 3 2021
IME Passed date:Sept 3 2021
Additional document / travel history request date :Aug 23 2021: Update of IMM5669, IMM5406, IMM008. Autonomous business explanation/evidences

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
I would. I thought they'd send it directly, then found out months later that they did not and the process was unnecessarily paused.
Hi,
May I know how you noticed that the MIDI did not send it to CIC, and your application was paused?
Thank you!

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hello guys!
Another great news!! Today they asked my parents for their passports! We will be mailing them to the Canadian embassy tomorrow morning... Almost there!! :D
Hello,
I have a question and your help would be greatly appreciated.

The sponsorship application that I sent to MIDI has been accepted. They said that the CIC has been informed.
Do you know how I can make sure that my application is update?
Is there something that I have to do from my end?
Which documents were requested for the visa process?

Thank you very much for your help.

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

The sponsorship application that I sent to MIDI has been accepted.
I received a copy of my accepted undertaking and the certificats de sélection du Québec (CSQ) of my parents (REQUERANT and IMMIGRATION-CANADA).

As far as I understood, I as a sponsor have to keep the copy of the undertaking and mail both CSQs (REQUERANT and IMMIGRATION-CANADA) to my parents. And, my parents should keep the original copy of the CSQ (REQUERANT). Is it correct?

I am a bit confused :(.
>> May you please let me know which of these documents (IMMIGRATION- CANADA and copy of my accepted undertaking) are required for processing the visa application?
>> Which documents should be kept by sponsor person and which one should be kept by sponsored people?

The MIDI said that the CPC-Mississauga office (where the Application for Permanent Residence for my parents will be processed) has been informed of the issuance of these selection certificates.
>> How can I make sure that my application has been updated?
The "Latest Update" in online account shows: 'You passed the medical exam, June 18, 2021'
>> Should I send a copy of the CSQs to CIC?

Thank you for your help.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
All - I am a Quebec resident and interested in applying for the PR for my widowed mother We (Spouse, I and kid) moved to Montréal in January 2021. Our family Income for year 2021 should be comfortably above the amount required for sponsoring my mother. I have done my PR application by learning the process through this forum only back in 2018. Now I am back again to do this process again. Could someone please help me in understanding the process please. If there is a step by step with dates that I should keep in my mind. I believe I will be eligible only next year in 2022. Let me know thanks