Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
Hello friends, received my parents CSQ today. Do I need to send this to CIC or MIDI will send directly? Any idea on how long after CSQ for CIC processing? Thanks.
I would. I thought they'd send it directly, then found out months later that they did not and the process was unnecessarily paused.

Reactions: amesh

NewVitality

Dec 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Finally we have started our CSQ process.

Apply for CSQ:
Docs sent - November 30, 2020
Docs received as par tracking - December 2, 2020
AOR CSQ issue - December 9, 2020
AOR CSQ received - December 15, 2020.

I am afraid that during the Christmas holidays MIDI will not work, or will greatly slow down the process. What do you think?

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Finally we have started our CSQ process.

Apply for CSQ:
Docs sent - November 30, 2020
Docs received as par tracking - December 2, 2020
AOR CSQ issue - December 9, 2020
AOR CSQ received - December 15, 2020.

I am afraid that during the Christmas holidays MIDI will not work, or will greatly slow down the process. What do you think?
I hope holidays is closed.but officers working from home.maybe they can continue to work.when you submit all documents whatever they want including income may be you getting csq 2 or3 month.I am waiting 7 months for csq.you have time.goodluck

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hello folks,

I have a question that I couldn't find anywhere.

My parents already received their CSQ (in the Dec2019) and as you can imagine nothing has happened in 2020.

So, in June of 2021 I'm going to have a baby, hence I need to inform the Midi-QC about the change in the family size

Has anyone done that after receiving the CSQ?

Do I have to inform IRCC or only MIDI?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you !

Antonio

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hello folks,

I have a question that I couldn't find anywhere.

My parents already received their CSQ (in the Dec2019) and as you can imagine nothing has happened in 2020.

So, in June of 2021 I'm going to have a baby, hence I need to inform the Midi-QC about the change in the family size

Has anyone done that after receiving the CSQ?

Do I have to inform IRCC or only MIDI?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you !

Antonio
Hi

same here.
Did you get an answer for that?

thanks

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
My opinion no need to inform
Hi @amesh may I ask you based on what you came to this conclusion? we are suppose to inform any meaningful change, I wonder how it would not be consider a meaningful one....
@Akc81 I'm gonna follow up with Midi after holidays see i find something out. Hopefully (ahhaha, I wish) the visa would be ready in the next 6 months and this wouldn't be necessary,but we all know it will take at least another year (in a good scenario)

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
@Akc81 I'm gonna follow up with Midi after holidays see i find something out. Hopefully (ahhaha, I wish) the visa would be ready in the next 6 months and this wouldn't be necessary,but we all know it will take at least another year (in a good scenario)
[/QUOTE]

spoke with a Cic agent last week and told me that we have to inform them by webform attached with the birth certificate.
As we’ve already received the csq, he said that its doubtful that cic will ask for a financial update (because its a baby)

could you keep me inform about MIDI? Not sure if we have to tell them.

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hey @Akc81 thanks for sharing this piece of info. Gonna to inform them by webform (easy to do) but I beleive that if anyone ask for a financial update it is going to be the MIDI given that for QC the CIC does not run any financial analysis.

I'm gonna call the MIDI next week and I will share their feedback here

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hey @Akc81 thanks for sharing this piece of info. Gonna to inform them by webform (easy to do) but I beleive that if anyone ask for a financial update it is going to be the MIDI given that for QC the CIC does not run any financial analysis.

I'm gonna call the MIDI next week and I will share their feedback here
i found this on Midi website

“IMPORTANT: If your sponsored person’s family situation changes (birth, death, separation, etc.), you must immediately inform Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada”

i dont think its apply for us as sponsor only for the sponsored.

IMPORTANT: An undertaking cannot be terminated. Obtaining Canadian citizenship, a separation or divorce or moving to another province do not constitute grounds for terminating the undertaking agreement. Moreover, even if your financial situation deteriorates, the undertaking agreement remains in effect.”

as we already received CSQ and the undertaking agreement

yes pleas let me know, all of this its confusing...

thanks

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi @Akc81 , as promissed I contacted the MIDI today.
They lady on the phone was very clear, no need to inform them. Given that I have already receive the CSQ (important point) the MIDI does not need to be informed if the sponsor has a baby coming soon ( my case) given that the financial evaluation is already done.

I will follow up with the CIC via webform as you were oriented.

Good luck with your process :)

Reactions: amesh and Akc81

Michael44

Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

I have a question I hope you'll be able to answer.

We're applying for the 2020 intake. Hopefully the answer will be the same as for last year.

Once you get approved for the federal part of the sponsorship application, how long does Quebec give you to submit your undertaking application?

Thanks for any information you might have about this.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone!

I have a question I hope you'll be able to answer.

We're applying for the 2020 intake. Hopefully the answer will be the same as for last year.

Once you get approved for the federal part of the sponsorship application, how long does Quebec give you to submit your undertaking application?

Thanks for any information you might have about this.
Ones you receive sponsorship approval letter you can submit undertaking application for Quebec.
CSQ timeline: https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/pgp-2019/csq-for-quebec/10-csq-timeline-qc-applicant-only?authuser=0

Michael44

Jan 12, 2021