+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Amazing! Congrats! I guess I'm the only one left. Checking my mailbox everyday - so stressful!
In my case long fight with Quebec immigration department. 3 times send additional documents. Finally officer call me to said me not enough your income.then I show the income.

NewVitality

Dec 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
We got DM for Sponsorship application es per ECAS for today, November 19, and also letter for BioMetric. Finally!!!

Who knows for next step timeframe?
As I understand, we should receive letter and apply for CSQ.
Any idea how long to wait this letter? And most important question how long to wait for CSQ right now?

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In my case long fight with Quebec immigration department. 3 times send additional documents. Finally officer call me to said me not enough your income.then I show the income.
Did your parents actually get RAMQ with only CSQ and sponsor approval part of PGP?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did your income from line 150 of your NOA meet LICO from the past 2 years and they wanted you to prove your income?

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Did your parents actually get RAMQ with only CSQ and sponsor approval part of PGP?
This is a good question.

I finally received my CSQ last night (letter dated 13 November), and the letter says to apply now for RAMQ since it takes time. Do they issue RAMQ before the Feds have approved the PR application??

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is a good question.

I finally received my CSQ last night (letter dated 13 November), and the letter says to apply now for RAMQ since it takes time. Do they issue RAMQ before the Feds have approved the PR application??
Don't believe so think it is a general CSQ document you received. Best to verify because things do change or may have changed due to covid.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Did your income from line 150 of your NOA meet LICO from the past 2 years and they wanted you to prove your income?
Line 150 enough last 3 years .but present year only less 9000 (covid time) officer looking for full income

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
This is a good question.

You can call then apply

sunprashanth99

Jun 9, 2015
I called MIDI and enquired if i my parents are eligible for medicals since they have received the CSQ and are already in Quebec since more than a year. They said according to the letter they sent, yes. Then I called RAMQ and checked with them, they said they need approval letter from CIC. When I read the letter from MIDI to them, they sent me the forms and asked me to fill and send it back to them if I want to challenge the decision. I will be sending them the forms with the relevant documents. Not much hopes, but just giving it a shot. Will let you guys know if I have an update.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I called MIDI and enquired if i my parents are eligible for medicals since they have received the CSQ and are already in Quebec since more than a year. They said according to the letter they sent, yes. Then I called RAMQ and checked with them, they said they need approval letter from CIC. When I read the letter from MIDI to them, they sent me the forms and asked me to fill and send it back to them if I want to challenge the decision. I will be sending them the forms with the relevant documents. Not much hopes, but just giving it a shot. Will let you guys know if I have an update.
today i am go to ramq(with appoinment) with my parents for apply the medical card .the officer looking for copr. other wise he said refused.i dont apply wait for the copr

Reactions: sunprashanth99
Sep 4, 2018
Hello friends, received my parents CSQ today. Do I need to send this to CIC or MIDI will send directly? Any idea on how long after CSQ for CIC processing? Thanks.