+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
based on the sheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368 it seems no one got the midi letter yet but some managed to to link their applications

I still couldnt check my application in ecas or link it yet
I can linked my application to myCIC . Status is appl received in ecas for sponsors and PR.
Waiting for IRCC letter before process to MIDI.

Few in tracking decision made. I don't know how for quebec applicant ecas will update before going to MIDI!!

Tracking link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Now My questions

Before I start my french is weak so some of my questions may appear silly so excuse me for that

in A-1520-BF (the checklist) they ask us to provide the letter from CIC inviting us to apply
Buy they mention those requirements of the letter

which means they expect the letter to show
- sponsor name
- main sponsored name
- and the processing center

the letter we received frm CIC only have my name
the 2 other requirements are missing
Did I miss understood it ?
IRCC will send a letter requesting you to submit your application once they accepted your application

Last edited:

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Question 3:
in the Financial evaluation form (A-0535)
I own a company and I am paid as dividends from this company
Now for supporting document 11
it says

Do they really mean normally salary or here they mean my income as dividends and salary ?
So in my case what i have to fill ?

the original French text is like this

This is critical for me so if you have any idea please let me know

thanks
At first they need your income whatever you earn by working usually ligne 101 of the notice of assessment. If you don’t meet the minimum required income, you can see the available options in the form A-0535

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
At first they need your income whatever you earn by working usually ligne 101 of the notice of assessment. If you don’t meet the minimum required income, you can see the available options in the form A-0535
IRCC will check like 150 for other then QC and what about QC ? For quebec MIDI will check like 101 from Revenue quebec?

leon21cn

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Ecas Status of your application for Sponsors living in the province of Quebec
CIC Forwards Sponsorship Application to MICC
We will send your sponsorship application to the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities (MICC). They will send you forms for completion.​

Return the completed forms to MICC (some must be signed by the person you are sponsoring), along with the necessary supporting documents and applicable fees.​
Does this mean that CIC will not send us letter to apply to MIDI?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Exactly. For qc, your gross income is line 101
please correct me if i am wrong . as per my understanding correct line # is 199
101 is only for Employment Income that does not include interest or other investment income.

line 199 include 101 + other income (like line 130 (nterest or other investment income) etc....)

Last edited:

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
please correct me if i am wrong . as per my understanding correct line # is 199
101 is only for Employment Income that does not include interest or other investment income.

line 199 include 101 + other income (like line 130 (nterest or other investment income) etc....)
Please read this form http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/sponsorship/Immigration-Quebec_A0535A.pdf, they based their criteria on the employment gross income. If you don’t meet the minimum then you can add the other income like rent, dividends, interest etc...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@leon21cn

Did you get letter to apply to MIDI.
As per tracker your sponsorship Decision made today.
What is your next step. Is IRCC inform you anything??
You have to be a bit patient. You only needed 1 year of income so you’ve already waited less time than other PGP applicants and IRCC hasn’t even scanned in all the applications yet.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada