Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
hi Songsort pls provide the link for 2016 updates and if possible for 2017 updates. thanks ,,god bless1
Hi Songsort, where/how can I get the updated excel? This one goes until 2015. I am interested in 2016 data as well. Thanks
Hi ash1969 and gka008,
I don't have the updated link. Sorry.

Hi Songsort,

Were you called for an interview ? or you got CSQ w/o interview ?
What stage are you at,now ?

reply would be highly appreciated.
thanks & regards
No, I was lucky that my application went through without interview. We received a letter from Quebec Gov asking us to start transfer the fund. At that point, my agent insisted that we should take the "financial option" and transfer 220k. Our intention was to transfer the full amount. That how I got into disagreement with my agent and decided not to pursuit.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ash1969 and gka008,
I don't have the updated link. Sorry.

No, I was lucky that my application went through without interview. We received a letter from Quebec Gov asking us to start transfer the fund. At that point, my agent insisted that we should take the "financial option" and transfer 220k. Our intention was to transfer the full amount. That how I got into disagreement with my agent and decided not to pursuit.
Hi Songsort,
Thanks for the detailed reply . Iam in the same boat now as you were perhaps 2 years back . I have though opted myself for the 220k route. I applied last nov and waiting for the interview call / updating of docs etc etc .
What status are you at now in pursuit of your Canadian dream ? Have you applied again under different stream ?
I pray to god to bless us all

Take care!

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
It should be clear in your agreement that the money gets returned to you if for any reason (beyond your control) you get refused PR . I for one would not be happy pay that amount if I couldn't get it back for example if it was found I or a dependent had a medical issue that caused PR to be refused. Most agreements however won't make a refund if you simply change your mind.
Hi Beltex ,
Thanks for the reply . But I have a counter question here . CSQ is issued only after the 220k is deposited.
Afterwards medicals and police clearance are called for . I mean at federal processing stage .
So I have to deposit money before medicals etc
If god forbid i fail in medicals , that doesn't mean I won't get my money back . Isn't it as it is not in my control ?
Appreciate better understanding from seniors / others as well, who may have known similar cases / judgment/ decisions etc.
Thanks and god bless

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
Hi Beltex ,
Thanks for the reply . But I have a counter question here . CSQ is issued only after the 220k is deposited.
Afterwards medicals and police clearance are called for . I mean at federal processing stage .
If god forbid i fail in medicals , that doesn't mean I won't get my money back . Isn't it as it is not in my control ?
Appreciate better understanding from seniors / others as well, who may have known similar cases / judgment/ decisions etc.
Thanks and god bless
You ought to have a contract that tells you if your money is refundable and under what circumstances. If it's something out of your control like an un-diagnosed medical issue that prevents you getting PR you should get a refund. If however its something like an undeclared serious criminal record then maybe it wouldn't be so clear cut!

My advice would be check your contract and/or take legal advice before you pay the money over.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
You ought to have a contract that tells you if your money is refundable and under what circumstances. If it's something out of your control like an un-diagnosed medical issue that prevents you getting PR you should get a refund. If however its something like an undeclared serious criminal record then maybe it wouldn't be so clear cut!

My advice would be check your contract and/or take legal advice before you pay the money over.
Hi Beltex,

Your point is very valid and well taken .
Thnx for the advice , TC

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello XpressEnterprise

I have an interview scheduled later next month under the Quebec investor program. Would appreciate if you could throw some light on the interview -- like what sort of questions they ask and how long does the interview last? What do they expect from you under the investor category?

I understand you landed in Quebec sometime last year. Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards

deva3012
Hi Deva
I hope your interview went well . Kindly throw some light on same . Have you got the CSQ ? What was the investment option you opted for ? A detailed reply would be highly appreciated. Also if you could inform about the interview process the questions asked etc .it will be beneficial to all of us here . Thanks in advance

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, I just apply the QIIP - Quebec investor program.
I have some questions about the function of the CSQ. Once I get the CSQ (Before I get the permanent resident visa from the federal government), can I work in Quebec? or can my children study in Quebec Public school, or can we live in Quebec ?
thanks.
Hi did you apply yet under the investor scheme ?

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hi Deva
I hope your interview went well . Kindly throw some light on same . Have you got the CSQ ? What was the investment option you opted for ? A detailed reply would be highly appreciated. Also if you could inform about the interview process the questions asked etc .it will be beneficial to all of us here . Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Hello
Sorry for late reply. The interview went quite well in Montreal. The CSQ was issued in April and I opted for finance option. Applied for Federal in June and got the file no. in July. Now waiting for the next process. How are you doing in Quebec?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Deva
I hope your interview went well . Kindly throw some light on same . Have you got the CSQ ? What was the investment option you opted for ? A detailed reply would be highly appreciated. Also if you could inform about the interview process the questions asked etc .it will be beneficial to all of us here . Thanks in advance

Hello
Sorry for late reply. The interview went quite well in Montreal. The CSQ was issued in April and I opted for finance option. Applied for Federal in June and got the file no. in July. Now waiting for the next process. How are you doing in Quebec?[/QUOTE]
Hi Deva
Iam a newbie. Applied under the QIIP in November 2016. Waiting for the next process (interview etc) . I have also opted for the financing option . It's a long wait ...
I wish you success and earliest landing in the dreamland . You have been very patient and fully deserve the best . Be in touch
TC and god bless!

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ALL,
I was wondering if anyone here has or is aware of any link/source of spreadsheet (where we can see movement of file /in progress of fellow applicants with their timelines) etc for QIIP . Kindly share .
Any other link etc where the movement of my file (in progress) can be checked etc would be very helpful

rgds

NAWEEN

Mar 9, 2017
new delhi india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Hello,
i apply in QIIP program in feb. 2015 and that time my elder sons as was 19 years old ( in nov.14 ) and depended age was reduse to 19 year from 22 years in aug.14. now depandent as again goes 22 years from 21 oct.2017 . now can we got csq for my elder son , he is dependent on us and studying Or can we appeal for that .I got CSQ and applied in federal just now

regards

Meng Siah

Sep 13, 2017
Hello,
i apply in QIIP program in feb. 2015 and that time my elder sons as was 19 years old ( in nov.14 ) and depended age was reduse to 19 year from 22 years in aug.14. now depandent as again goes 22 years from 21 oct.2017 . now can we got csq for my elder son , he is dependent on us and studying Or can we appeal for that .I got CSQ and applied in federal just now

regards
Did MIDI issue a CSQ to your eldest son who will be 22 years old this coming Nov ?

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hello
If you pay the entire amount (CAD 800,000) yourself, you will get the amount back in case of any medical rejection.
However, if we choose finance option (most of us do that), we pay CAD 200,000 or CAD 220,00 (it varies as per contract), then there is no question of getting the full amount back. I agree medical rejection is not in our control. But the finance company from whom we have taken money will give 800,000 to Quebec govt on our behalf and the 220 is the interest amount for using their money for 5 years. Now if the Federal govt decides our file in say 12 months, then probably we can get part amount back, but since they take almost 2-3 years, chances of even part refund is negligible as the finance company will say, they have given the money to Quebec govt for 5 years and federal has used up 3 years for processing. then there is agency commission and so on. so forget about getting more than 10% of 220 as refund, which too we may get after lot of correspondence.

Hi Beltex ,
Thanks and god bless

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
Hello
If you pay the entire amount (CAD 800,000) yourself, you will get the amount back in case of any medical rejection.
However, if we choose finance option (most of us do that), we pay CAD 200,000 or CAD 220,00 (it varies as per contract), then there is no question of getting the full amount back. I agree medical rejection is not in our control. But the finance company from whom we have taken money will give 800,000 to Quebec govt on our behalf and the 220 is the interest amount for using their money for 5 years. Now if the Federal govt decides our file in say 12 months, then probably we can get part amount back, but since they take almost 2-3 years, chances of even part refund is negligible as the finance company will say, they have given the money to Quebec govt for 5 years and federal has used up 3 years for processing. then there is agency commission and so on. so forget about getting more than 10% of 220 as refund, which too we may get after lot of correspondence.
Yes that does make sense. Really I think they should run this like the old federal investor scheme whereby you only paid after your application was approved and just before ppr.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello
Hi Deva,
Your replay scares me and has put me in doubt. It is my very hard earned money after all.
But i have a question , suppose , god forbid ,i fail in medicals....and it takes 3 years for federal to announce it...taking max rate of interest @ 6 % annually...it comes to 18% (for 3 years). taking other miscellaneous cost to say 15 % .... totals now 33 %.
so doesn't that mean i still get 67% of my investment back ?

rgds