+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys

I am new to the group. My name is Sam and I am from India. Based on so far the format what I have gathered from the forum, sharing the timeline. Following on behalf of my family member. Let's pray for quick processing of files.

Applied for CSQ March 2016

CSQ Received August 2017

Submitted for Federal January 2018

AOR March 2018

Waiting for MR
If you are Quebec business class you are welcome always .

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Thank you so much.

Also, what is the trend like. What I have heard is literally the visa office is not working on Quebec Federal files. Is it due to upcoming elections? The timeline also moved up 4 months.

Few of my family friends Medical is due for expiry in August but no news so far. There was good movement till October 2018 but post that nothing much and since last few months it to totally off.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Thank you so much.

Also, what is the trend like. What I have heard is literally the visa office is not working on Quebec Federal files. Is it due to upcoming elections? The timeline also moved up 4 months.

Few of my family friends Medical is due for expiry in August but no news so far. There was good movement till October 2018 but post that nothing much and since last few months it to totally off.
Dear Sammer2211 we all hope after processing time will be faster patience is the key .

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Can you please tell me if there is any point of requesting notes on the file? If yes, does it mention the due of the file or what to look for in them that could be helpful? Thanks.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Can you please tell me if there is any point of requesting notes on the file? If yes, does it mention the due of the file or what to look for in them that could be helpful? Thanks.
Notes can be requested any time after 70-90 days. Generally you need to check the 2-3 page which will tell you the stages like Medical, Criminality,Eligiblity, security and last few pages will have the officers notes

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Hi Guys

Can you please share the email address where i can share my phone number to be added in the WhatsApp group. Thanks.

jaski22

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you so much.

Hi Sammer2211, did the family members whose medical was about to expire in august had to give medical again? or they received the passport request? Please do provide update as our medical is about to expire this October.

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
I have seen these two pieces of news. It looks like there are some serious movements to expedite the speed of federal process for QIIP applicants.

Anyone with any comments?

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/selon-une-etude-d-aviseo-le-programme-des-immigrants-investisseurs-est-tres-rentable-pour-l-economie-quebecoise-835992705.html

"We believe that it is essential to increase, as of 2020, the selection thresholds of the PIIQ that have been reduced by 50% in 2019 in order to increase the capital available to Quebec SMEs. By tabling its Bill 9 1 last spring, the government has clearly stated its intention to align the needs of Quebec businesses with the skills profile of immigrant candidates. We ask that this will be reflected in the processing of requests from the PIIQ, which is a powerful growth tool for Quebec SMEs, "said Louis Leblanc , senior vice-president of National Bank Financial.

Without counting the 2,500 families awaiting selection by Quebec, more than 5,000 families in the immigrant investor category are currently waiting for a permanent residence visa in order to settle in Quebec.

"These families awaiting admission have already contributed to Québec's prosperity through their regulatory investment. Current deadlines jeopardize the reputation of the program, "said Marc Audet , President and Chief Executive Officer of AURAY Capital, a member of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton .

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/201908/12/01-5237110-immigration-le-milieu-de-la-finance-craint-de-perdre-dimportants-investissements.php

Among other things, they recommended granting immigrant investors a Certificate of Acceptance from Quebec so that they could settle more quickly in the province, which would encourage their retention.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I have seen these two pieces of news. It looks like there are some serious movements to expedite the speed of federal process for QIIP applicants.

Anyone with any comments?

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/selon-une-etude-d-aviseo-le-programme-des-immigrants-investisseurs-est-tres-rentable-pour-l-economie-quebecoise-835992705.html

"We believe that it is essential to increase, as of 2020, the selection thresholds of the PIIQ that have been reduced by 50% in 2019 in order to increase the capital available to Quebec SMEs. By tabling its Bill 9 1 last spring, the government has clearly stated its intention to align the needs of Quebec businesses with the skills profile of immigrant candidates. We ask that this will be reflected in the processing of requests from the PIIQ, which is a powerful growth tool for Quebec SMEs, "said Louis Leblanc , senior vice-president of National Bank Financial.

Without counting the 2,500 families awaiting selection by Quebec, more than 5,000 families in the immigrant investor category are currently waiting for a permanent residence visa in order to settle in Quebec.

"These families awaiting admission have already contributed to Québec's prosperity through their regulatory investment. Current deadlines jeopardize the reputation of the program, "said Marc Audet , President and Chief Executive Officer of AURAY Capital, a member of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton .

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/201908/12/01-5237110-immigration-le-milieu-de-la-finance-craint-de-perdre-dimportants-investissements.php

Among other things, they recommended granting immigrant investors a Certificate of Acceptance from Quebec so that they could settle more quickly in the province, which would encourage their retention.
Point 2 makes a lot of sense