+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hello all :- I Applied In Nov 2015 and get CSQ in Apr 2017 and apply for federal May 2017 ( Quebec Investor immigration ) Is there anyone Apply from china for immigration under Quebec Investor program and know processing time for Receive the Medical report ( my Application process in Canadian Visa office in Beijing ? Hope I get some answer as I know need 9 month to 12 month to get the medical report paper but until now I’m 18 month and nothing update . Thank you for your reading my message .

Best Regards
LAITH

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello all :- I Applied In Nov 2015 and get CSQ in Apr 2017 and apply for federal May 2017 ( Quebec Investor immigration ) Is there anyone Apply from china for immigration under Quebec Investor program and know processing time for Receive the Medical report ( my Application process in Canadian Visa office in Beijing ? Hope I get some answer as I know need 9 month to 12 month to get the medical report paper but until now I’m 18 month and nothing update . Thank you for your reading my message .

Best Regards
LAITH
Hi
It’s a long journey. Patience is the key
I have also applied under QIIP . Iam from India
I have submitted my documents to federal (post CSQ) in sept 2018 . Waiting for AOR , it’s been more than 48 days now
Presently processing times post CSQ , at federal level stands at 46 months . Though people are getting PR much earlier
It is long period , but all we can do is hope and wait
Good luck . Stay in touch

Reactions: Shehzad26

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Thank you for your kindness for your replay ( patience always is the key for successful) I hope you will receive your AOR soon within 90 days ... and for MR if from INDIA or CHINA Normally will take 9 to 12 month to receive MR ( it’s faster from other place like ABU DHABI will take around 24-30 month ) but for me now 18 month so this little strange but I still hope within End of this year must have some news ... for you I hope & wish to you your application process fast than me .
Best Regards

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you for your kindness for your replay ( patience always is the key for successful) I hope you will receive your AOR soon within 90 days ... and for MR if from INDIA or CHINA Normally will take 9 to 12 month to receive MR ( it’s faster from other place like ABU DHABI will take around 24-30 month ) but for me now 18 month so this little strange but I still hope within End of this year must have some news ... for you I hope & wish to you your application process fast than me .
Best Regards
Many thanks for the good wishes . I pray to god that you receive your MR soonest
Do inform me once you receive it
Good luck

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Best Regards
Another friend of mine from India , applied Federal June 2017 , waiting for MR

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018

Best Regards
LAITH

Hi Laith,

Our file processing is also from Beijing. Did you get AOR ?. Have you applied directly or through a lawyer ?.
Regards

Reactions: Laithhisham

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hello all friend ,,, I Apply for federal in end of May and I receive AOR in 22 July (around 2 month) ,,, I still wait for MR now I’m in month 18 and no have news or update to my file . Actually processing time from New Delhi and China fast but sometimes get some delay in file ,,,
Yes I’m QIIP and I Apply in 2015 and I have Lawyer in Montreal she is nice and good lawyer . If you have any Question I’m ready to replay you
Best Regards