+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
You can enter immigration website for Canada and choose ( check your application state ) and enter information after you can check your file .

zafar khan

Oct 15, 2018
Dear thank you very much , I had tried several times in ( check your application state ) the information i get is"we are not able to identify you using the infermation you provided". I have my uci number and application number please advise me how to get my status

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Don’t worry ,,, I stand with you and help you until you can check your application ,,,
First do you have number like this EP00273140 ?

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
And you must choose Application number / case number and you put in the blank then you must fill you family name and then birthday and then place of birth and press countinue then you can see information .

zafar khan

Oct 15, 2018
After filling all the information correctly i get this message again"we are not able to identify you using the infermation you provided". I want to know did anyone get information of status after that process

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear Zafar I think you enter some information incorrectly ( not right ) please check your family name as show in CSQ and put application number must have information .

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear thank you very much , I had tried several times in ( check your application state ) the information i get is"we are not able to identify you using the infermation you provided". I have my uci number and application number please advise me how to get my status
Hi
Have you received notice / information of file transfer to visa office ?
Which is your visa office ?
Tnx

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear Zafer khan ,,, don’t worry ,,, only need wait after everything be good ... for me I’m now 18 month for federal and still wait MR hope by end of this year have some news ,,, You pass the important and diffecult road still for you the short way ,,, please patience for all,,, and any one have new news please share with other .

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
Last week I saw my status changed “in process “to “Application received.” After 3-4 days my lawyer told me your file transfer to HK VO. Can someone know QIIP federal application step by step process ?

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear if your file VO hongkong that mean your file complete and send to HK visa office ,,, Are you Chinese Citizens of non - Chinese ?