+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello friends, recently one of my friends shifted to another country and gave new address by submitting form imm5669. His address was updated on CIC website after few days. Will the visa office also get shifted to the new country ?

Jul 15, 2018
Hi
It’s a long journey. Patience is the key
I have also applied under QIIP . Iam from India
I have submitted my documents to federal (post CSQ) in sept 2018 . Waiting for AOR , it’s been more than 48 days now
Presently processing times post CSQ , at federal level stands at 46 months . Though people are getting PR much earlier
It is long period , but all we can do is hope and wait
Good luck . Stay in touch
Hello Everyone.
I just wanted to know that exactely what u people have came across so far as my case is under QUEBEC INVESTOR PROGRAM.
Federal Submission: 15 January.
So from now onwards what timeline.
For AOR.
BACKGROUND CHECK
MEDICALS
AND PASSPORT REQUEST.
Those people who have been through some or all of these stages do mention their time frame.
As mentioned on cic website the timeline after federal submission for quebec investor is 41 months.
But this is the max time limit as most cases have been processed in 9-16 months.

Reactions: CHNAK

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear all friends:- no have any news I’m in month 21 ,,, my file still freeze without any update all step still not start ,,, I beleive now it will take more than 36 month my situation is different ,,, and every case different . This my opinion and still some investor program get MR in 18 month ,,, my Lawyer said almost her office case for QIIP will take between 18 month to 24 month .

Emily H

Mar 21, 2018
I am also in Federal stage. Understand from the above that the processing time in federal stage heavily depends on which city / country you belongs to. I am from Hong Kong and would like to know what is the general timeline to process during the federal stage?

Also I saw that some discussions in the above saying that some proofs need to provide during Federal stage to demonstrate the intention to stay in Montreal / Quebec. Is that true?

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
After filling all the information correctly i get this message again"we are not able to identify you using the infermation you provided". I want to know did anyone get information of status after that process
Hi Zafar Khan, if you follow what ‘Laith..’ said, you should be able to see the status. Double check all data are filled correctly.

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I pray for you . Good luck!
BTW I have still not received the AOR
Hi ash1969,
We are pretty much the same time frame, I already receipt AOR on 11 Oct 2018. You should check why you still have not received.

Last edited:

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ash1969,
We are pretty much the same time frame, I already receipt AOR on 11 Oct 2019. You should why you still have not received.
Hi
I have received my AOR on 15 Oct 2018. Now my file is with NDVO
I have not received aor from local office though
I guess / was told that local vo does not issue aor since beginning of 2018.
Have you received 2nd aor from your local office ??

Thnx

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi
I have received my AOR on 15 Oct 2018. Now my file is with NDVO
I have not received aor from local office though
I guess / was told that local vo does not issue aor since beginning of 2018.
Have you received 2nd aor from your local office ??

Thnx
Hi
No, the last update was “We started processing your application on October 11, 2018”. As I learnt from above, your application from normally takes around 24 months, which I believe is much quicker than application from Hong Kong.

Reactions: ash1969

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I am also in Federal stage. Understand from the above that the processing time in federal stage heavily depends on which city / country you belongs to. I am from Hong Kong and would like to know what is the general timeline to process during the federal stage?

Also I saw that some discussions in the above saying that some proofs need to provide during Federal stage to demonstrate the intention to stay in Montreal / Quebec. Is that true?
Hi Emily,
I am also from Hong Kong, when did you received your AOR ?

Reactions: CHNAK