+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hello, i provided the communication with real estate agent about house by email, chat, about searching business opening, tax related and school for kid in Montreal, also the stamp in pp for entry to Quebec... And fb friends who living in Montreal! I printed out n provived all to them !
Hope this helps!
Dear Tuyen Huynh thank’s for your feedback & information,,, for always answer the questions .

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Dear Tuyen Huynh thank’s for your feedback & information,,, for always answer the questions .
Nevermind! Just share from my case n wish all the best coming to all of u !!

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
https://www.imidaily.com/program-updates/quebec-to-cut-qiip-selection-by-up-to-65-in-2019-pr-wait-time-to-double/
Dear Ash1969 :- it’s different with us not effect the applicant get CSQ already but affect applicant who apply under Quebec immigration and still not receive CSQ or SWQ ,,, and the CIC website still show 46 month for processing federal step ( so in all not effect us ) in future the CSQ maybe processing time maybe double time or more than us to get CSQ ,,, but for them federal step be more faster than us . I hope I answer you

This what I understand from news

Last edited:
Reactions: SaharAmaj

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I have my doubts here . I feel pr processing times will also increase for post csq applications.
Pls confirm from your lawyer / consultant the impact of this news on post csq applicants

zafar khan

Oct 15, 2018
My lawyer told me it will never effect on post csq applicants , Did federal has any yearly fixed quota for quebec business applicants-pl answer if anyone knows

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
My lawyer told me it will never effect on post csq applicants , Did federal has any yearly fixed quota for quebec business applicants-pl answer if anyone knows
Yes from what I understand, federal stops processing once yearly quota for that particular year is reached . Quebec controls yearly PRs as well . For 2019 it is set at 3200 people in qbc category That’s the reason for the delays .
I hope and pray my understanding is wrong !!!

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Yes from what I understand, federal stops processing once yearly quota for that particular year is reached . Quebec controls yearly PRs as well . For 2019 it is set at 3200 people in qbc category That’s the reason for the delays .
I hope and pray my understanding is wrong !!!
Dear ash1969 :- double check for you with Lawyer ,,, So far the new rules will not effect our application in the near future . But still processing time for federal step long journey hope our journey will be not so long .

Reactions: srk75 and ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear ash1969 :- double check for you with Lawyer ,,, So far the new rules will not effect our application in the near future . But still processing time for federal step long journey hope our journey will be not so long .
Hope so too.. faster processing’s

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone, Now the bio-metric compulsory for this program has been done for everyone?
Dear CHNAK :- Depend on where you apply for interview visa ,,, the bio-metric valid for 10 years if you made before that mean you no need to do it again ,,, if you don’t do before that mean after you will request to do bio-metric .

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Dear CHNAK :- Depend on where you apply for interview visa ,,, the bio-metric valid for 10 years if you made before that mean you no need to do it again ,,, if you don’t do before that mean after you will request to do bio-metric .
Okay, thank you laithhisham

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Dear friend ,,, from my heart I hope fast processing federal step for all ,,, we hope the new Rules will affect positive in our application . And make the processing time shorter .

Best Regards
LAETH

Reactions: CHNAK