Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal

HELLO EVERYONE AND MY FRIENDS

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES.

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SHARE MY INTERVIEW DETAILS WITH YOU GUYS.

MY INTERVIEW WAS LAST ALMOST 1HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. INTERVIEW WAS VERY VERY GOOD. LUCKILY MY IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS VERY VERY GOOD AND GENTLE. MY INTERVIEW WAS 75% AND 25% IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH.

ACTUALLY WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WE SPOKEN IN ENGLISH ONLY INSTEAD OF FRENCH AND SHE ENCOURAGE US TO SPEAK FRENCH BUT WE SPOKEN VERY LESS FRENCH.

MOST OF THE TIME SHE JUST LOOKING OUR DOCUMENTS AND WRITING OUR ANSWERS ON THE COMPUTER.

WE MADE A ALMOST 22-25 PAGE ASSIGNMENT ON QUEBEC WHICH WE COVERS ALMOST ABOUT EVERY THING ON THAT ASSIGNMENT WE SHOWN TO HER WHICH WE COVER THESE TOPICS
WHY WE CHOOSE QUEBEC,
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN QUEBEC
WHERE TO SETTLE
EDUCATION SYSTEM
HOUSING IN QUEBEC
ECONOMY , CURRENT LABOUR MARKET, COMMON VALUES, SOCIETY , QUALITY OF LIFE , COST OF LIVING , FINANCIAL PLANNING. ETC ETC.

SHE WAS VERY IMPRESSED TO SEE THAT FILE SHE SAID DEFINITIVELY I WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA POINT FOR YOUR RESEARCH.

SHE CHECKED OUR ACADEMIC DOCUMENT AND CALCULATING POINTS. SHE ALSO SEEN OUR DELF EXAM CERTIFICATES. SHE ASKED ABOUT OUR JOB WHICH WE ARE DOING AT THE MOVEMENT AND ANY MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE AND WHAT TYPE OF JOB SEARCH WE DID TO SETTEL DOWN THERE THEN WE EXPLAIN ABOUT OUR JOB AND WE SHOWN OUR JOBS SEARCHES TO HER.

END OF THE INTERVIEW SHE SAID CONGRATULATION I AM ACCEPTING YOU AS A QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER.
WE ALSO DISCUSS LOT OF OTHER GENERAL THING IN INTERVIEW.

ONE QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO GOT CSQ, WHICH ONE IS PRIORITY CODE.

if any thing more i remember then i let you know or you can send me message about interview then i will let you know if she asked me in interview because it is hard to remember and to explain here.

thanks again

STILLHOPE

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
CONgratulations stillhope!!!! R u under priority list? What French question did they asked u? And where u able to answer them?

can_am

Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a quick question abt QSW...Do we have to submit the academic certificates and Work experience copies for my spouse as well with the application? Please provide guidance on the same. I know I have to submit Spouse declaration form, Passport copy, Main application for spouse but not sure of the academic certificates and work ex copies.

Thanks!

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
can_am said:
Hi All,

I have a quick question abt QSW...Do we have to submit the academic certificates and Work experience copies for my spouse as well with the application? Please provide guidance on the same. I know I have to submit Spouse declaration form, Passport copy, Main application for spouse but not sure of the academic certificates and work ex copies. Yes if you want to claim points from your spouse's education then you include each and everything

Thanks!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
STILLHOPE said:

MY INTERVIEW WAS LAST ALMOST 1HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. INTERVIEW WAS VERY VERY GOOD. LUCKILY MY IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS VERY VERY GOOD AND GENTLE. MY INTERVIEW WAS 75% AND 25% IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH.

ACTUALLY WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WE SPOKEN IN ENGLISH ONLY INSTEAD OF FRENCH AND SHE ENCOURAGE US TO SPEAK FRENCH BUT WE SPOKEN VERY LESS FRENCH.

MOST OF THE TIME SHE JUST LOOKING OUR DOCUMENTS AND WRITING OUR ANSWERS ON THE COMPUTER.

WE MADE A ALMOST 22-25 PAGE ASSIGNMENT ON QUEBEC WHICH WE COVERS ALMOST ABOUT EVERY THING ON THAT ASSIGNMENT WE SHOWN TO HER WHICH WE COVER THESE TOPICS
WHY WE CHOOSE QUEBEC,
WHERE TO SETTLE
EDUCATION SYSTEM
HOUSING IN QUEBEC
ECONOMY , CURRENT LABOUR MARKET, COMMON VALUES, SOCIETY , QUALITY OF LIFE , COST OF LIVING , FINANCIAL PLANNING. ETC ETC.

SHE WAS VERY IMPRESSED TO SEE THAT FILE SHE SAID DEFINITIVELY I WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA POINT FOR YOUR RESEARCH.

SHE CHECKED OUR ACADEMIC DOCUMENT AND CALCULATING POINTS. SHE ALSO SEEN OUR DELF EXAM CERTIFICATES. SHE ASKED ABOUT OUR JOB WHICH WE ARE DOING AT THE MOVEMENT AND ANY MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE AND WHAT TYPE OF JOB SEARCH WE DID TO SETTEL DOWN THERE THEN WE EXPLAIN ABOUT OUR JOB AND WE SHOWN OUR JOBS SEARCHES TO HER.

END OF THE INTERVIEW SHE SAID CONGRATULATION I AM ACCEPTING YOU AS A QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER.

if any thing more i remember then i let you know or you can send me message about interview then i will let you know if she asked me in interview because it is hard to remember and to explain here.

thanks again

STILLHOPE

congratulations stillhope!!!! r u under priority list?

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Congratulations StillHope..
Need one suggestion, should I go in for DELF A2 and B1 level exams, are they considered good by Quebec Authorities, or look at TCF exam.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Kaps1706 said:
Congratulations StillHope..
Need one suggestion, should I go in for DELF A2 and B1 level examsyes they recognized delf exams so its up to u which one u want to go, but i passed my delf level a2 , are they considered good by Quebec Authorities, or look at TCF exam.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Stillhope,

Congrats for success.

I am very happy that you are leading this thread & helping all.

Keep it up & good luck.

Regards
Mayank

STILLHOPE said:

WHY WE CHOOSE QUEBEC,
WHERE TO SETTLE
EDUCATION SYSTEM
HOUSING IN QUEBEC

thanks again

STILLHOPE

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
thanks Mayank for your wishes.

hope to c u in canada, because before settling down in montreal i have plan to go for few weeks to toront for holidays and to c m relatives there.

stillhope

mayankpandya said:
Dear Stillhope,

Congrats for success.

I am very happy that you are leading this thread & helping all.

Keep it up & good luck.

Regards
Mayank

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
genona said:
congratulations stillhope!!!! r u under priority listas per the code they issued me is comes under priority?

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DILAWER said:
Dear yoggi,

Do they accept IELTS Academic. - Yes, IELTS Academic will do, and it is also known to us that Listening and Speaking section of IELTS is same both in Academic and General module and for QSW they calculate points on the basis of that two sections. So there is no any issue to submit IELTS Academic.

Regards, :)

Yogie

princesuresh

Aug 5, 2011
Very Congratulations Stillhope for ur sucess...I feel very Happy for that
Im planning to Quebec skilled programme. I need a help stillhope please help me..mail me ur mail id i will cotact u directly please help me .(have some personal questions)..Please..My mail id is:suresh37@gmail.com....

hope waiting for ur mail...

farhan76

Jun 28, 2011
Congratulations Stillhope for ur sucess.

I have one question about Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec. I am a Geologist and my profession is in the list of profession governed by a professional order. I require a to fill this appendice.

Second I am the principal applicant, my wife did M.Sc in Zoology in 2005, how many point she will get?

MERCI.

Farhan