Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Mistaken_Identity said:
Hello everyone

I'm a bit confused about the Areas of Training Part. According to the Intake of applications page

There are 2 pdf links. One for you to get 6 pts and one for you to get 12 or 16 pts.

I have BSc in Engineering ( Electronics and Telecommunications) and MBA from Bangladesh.

According to the 1st link (i.e. to get 6 pts) it falls under the degree obtained in quebec or equivalent part.

In the quebec degree equivalency sheet and going to the Bangladesh page from there

I find BSc in Engineering is listed there. So is it equivalent to the quebec degree and am I eligible for those 6 pts?

Please help.

I wanted to post all the links but I was not allowed to.
Unless you studied in Quebec you should assign points for your degree from the column on the left "Foreign degrees". There're several degrees DCS in the "Quebec degrees" that give more points than their foreign matches. For example some DSC "Engineering techniques" from Quebec are valued as 12 points even though it's a 3-year degree, while foreign "BS of Engineering" (4 years) gives only 6 points.

Mistaken_Identity

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Ievgen said:
Unless you studied in Quebec you should assign points for your degree from the column on the left "Foreign degrees". There're several degrees DCS in the "Quebec degrees" that give more points than their foreign matches. For example some DSC "Engineering techniques" from Quebec are valued as 12 points even though it's a 3-year degree, while foreign "BS of Engineering" (4 years) gives only 6 points.
Thanks for the reply mate. I was just hoping for the equivalent part to come to my rescue.

trewaz

Jun 29, 2013
Hi guys,

Are there any definitions of the courses, i.e. what do they mean by "Applied Geology"? Does e.g. Geoinformatics or Hydrogeology falls into this category ? Where would be a good place to ask?

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
lemans207 said:
go to north pole sleep 6 month youll get waiting list ;)
Dear lemans207
I am from Bangladesh (ASIA). I've completed my Masters of Business Administration (In Finance & Accounting) now I am doing ACCA. I am working in an International developing organization as Finance person and my working experience is six years. My spouse is a university lecturer and her education background is English. We both are qualified in DELF A/1. We are also completed our TCFQ. MY one is comprehension orale A1, Scroe 199 and Expression orale A2, Score 5 and my spouse is comprehension orale A2, and Expression orale B1. Just few days back I've newborn baby.

I submitted my file to QSW on mid of March'11 and received AOR on 13 Apri'11 after that respected authority completely silent till now!!!My visa office Hong Kong and my file number is HA0000695xx
I want to know that how long take time for CSQ and PR??? Please let me know if you've any experience. Time is killing me :-\
Is there any update for Québec applicant? Our BIQ HK vo is day by day slower for Asian country.

z_yunus

Aug 13, 2009
Dear Guys,
I am post graduate in Mechanical Engineering from India and have been Teaching as an Assistant Professor in a Government University from the past 6 years. I am Single and 31 years of age. I know both English and French. I have two questions:-
1.What are my chances for Quebec Immigration ?
2. What is the NOC applicable in my case?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarkes01 said:
Dear lemans207
I am from Bangladesh (ASIA). I've completed my Masters of Business Administration (In Finance & Accounting) now I am doing ACCA. I am working in an International developing organization as Finance person and my working experience is six years. My spouse is a university lecturer and her education background is English. We both are qualified in DELF A/1. We are also completed our TCFQ. MY one is comprehension orale A1, Scroe 199 and Expression orale A2, Score 5 and my spouse is comprehension orale A2, and Expression orale B1. Just few days back I've newborn baby.

I submitted my file to QSW on mid of March'11 and received AOR on 13 Apri'11 after that respected authority completely silent till now!!!My visa office Hong Kong and my file number is HA0000695xx
I want to know that how long take time for CSQ and PR??? Please let me know if you've any experience. Time is killing me :-\
Is there any update for Québec applicant? Our BIQ HK vo is day by day slower for Asian country.
HI, you must know who the last file number in HK BIQ attended the interview who is not priority, then you can calculate.

Joandalf

Jul 13, 2013
harit79 said:
If you have lived in any country for more than 6 months then you must need to provide PCC from all countries.
Hi, i lived in other country for 8 month, but it was more than 10 years ago. What's happen in that case?? I need to provide a PCC??

Thanks

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
Yes, IF you were over the age of 18 AND stayed longer than 6 months.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
You are right

encrypted2011 said:
Yes, IF you were over the age of 18 AND stayed longer than 6 months.

Mohammad_Zaki

Jul 21, 2013
Hi
I am an international PhD student in Sherbrooke University since January 2011 and I want to submit my file to Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program and unfortunately I don't speak or know french (neither me nor my spouse). So am I eligible to submit or no?
Thanks a lot

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Which address we have to send CSQ application before 31 july from saudi arabia is there any difference b/w countries to apply we on vacation in Pakistan which address we should application

plz provide link

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonjour mes amis,

I am interested in the Quebec Scheme, but why in the world does the it take so long when compared to other provincial programmes, any body has any clues?

Un grand merci.

Omofar :)

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

It is rather unfortunate to inform you that if you have submitted your application to Quebec and you have not yet been called for an interview nor have got the final decision yet, your application will be processed according to the new rules in effect since August 1st, 2013, no matter when you submitted your application.

Please check this FAQ, specifically answer No. 1
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/questions-answers.html#august

Also, please help us to send a complaint to the Minister of Immigration by using the link below, you can send the complaint in either English or French,

http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html

Many thanks guys!

milpajz08

Oct 13, 2013
Hi sir, can u recommend us if still quebec accepting skilled workers now a days? if, so can u give us any recommendation regarding any immigrant consultant that is trust worthy in processing our papers since that nowadays, there are so many scams and i have difficulty in identifying which is real and not.

Thanks. More blessings.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
milpajz08 said:
Hi sir, can u recommend us if still quebec accepting skilled workers now a days? if, so can u give us any recommendation regarding any immigrant consultant that is trust worthy in processing our papers since that nowadays, there are so many scams and i have difficulty in identifying which is real and not.

Thanks. More blessings.
Quebec still need immigrants. The rules are little tougher than before.
I don't have any personal experience with consultants.
U can check David Cohen.