CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
pakmate said:
Which address we have to send CSQ application before 31 july from saudi arabia is there any difference b/w countries to apply we on vacation in Pakistan which address we should application

plz provide link
You are from saudi arabia?

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
Mistaken_Identity said:
Hello everyone

I'm a bit of a noob in this. I took the online evaluation and it says that I qualify. Here is my profile

First of all I've been studying French at Alliance Française de Dhaka for almost 3 years now. I've passed DELF A1 ( got 86.5) and DELF A2( got 88) and will give DELF B1 later this month. My level of French is reasonably good I think.

I completed my graduation from North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2010. I achieved a BSc degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.

I've recently completed my MBA in Finance from the same university in April 2013.

In total I have 1 year and 10 months of permanent work experience (40 hrs/week). Out of that I have 1 year and 1 month of work experience as a computer/telecom engineer.

I gave IELTS in 2010 and got 9 in listening, 9 in reading, 7 in speaking and 6.5 in writing. That has expired so I'm giving it again. Already had my speaking test and the other parts of the exam are on tomorrow in fact.

I actually wanted to go for the FSW program and am still hoping I can apply for that but because of having to wait for IELTS score I might miss out there. I want to try for QSW. Do you think I need to sit for TEFAQ?

Hoping for some feedback guys. I have to register for the next etefaq exam by 10th june.
Also do I have to apply by 31st July?

Oh and I'm 27 and unmarried.
1. Most likely that NOC is already filled up for FSW this year, so your only option now is QSW
2. You will have to wait at least 2 years (CSQ) + 2 years (Federal Part) for QSW
3. eTEFAQ is NOT the same as TEFAQ. You will either have to take TEFAQ or TFCQ. I found TCFQ to be easier.

kelsey1900

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
10/08/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Interview........
22-02-2014
Hi I received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d’entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing me that the initial evaluation of my application is complete and that I will soon be convened to an interview.

1. How long do i have to wait for the interview date?
2. I live in the US will the interview be in Buffalo or Canada?
3. Will the interview be in French or in English?

Thanks

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
kelsey1900 said:
Hi I received a letter entitled “Demande en attente d'entrevue de selection” (application pending a selection interview) informing me that the initial evaluation of my application is complete and that I will soon be convened to an interview.

1. How long do i have to wait for the interview date?
2. I live in the US will the interview be in Buffalo or Canada?
3. Will the interview be in French or in English?

Thanks
The waiting time varies on average from 11 to 16 months. The location of interview is specified by your current place of residence. In USA there're two visa offices in Buffalo and Seattle. From what I read, first the interviewer will ask very basic questions in french and if you're able to respond coherently he'll ask more challenging ones. Therefore, the if you're able to continue dicussion the whole interview will be solely in french. If he sees that you have difficulties then he'll turn to english,

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the speed of QSW application vary on the priority AOT for this year? For example, do nurses get priority processing?

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
bosschips said:
Does the speed of QSW application vary on the priority AOT for this year? For example, do nurses get priority processing?
Yes

shane61389

Oct 23, 2013
Hi!

i am aware that quebec is in need of nurses..i have all the documents ready and forms but i am so confused and worried. I am a volunteer nurse for 1 year in a level 1 hospital and we not receiving salary. My question is,is there a need for payslip to prove your employment? How a bout a letter from the chief of hospital? I have my sss and tin/BIR too would that be enough?

i need your help. Someone out there who can help. ?

Thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shane61389 said:
Hi!

i am aware that quebec is in need of nurses..i have all the documents ready and forms but i am so confused and worried. I am a volunteer nurse for 1 year in a level 1 hospital and we not receiving salary. My question is,is there a need for payslip to prove your employment? How a bout a letter from the chief of hospital? I have my sss and tin/BIR too would that be enough?

i need your help. Someone out there who can help. ?

Thanks
post your question here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-skilled-worker-applicants-from-philippines-lets-share-experiences-t166287.75.html

:)

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ issued: July 26, 2016
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted after AOR ( Aug 20, 2014 )
File Transfer...
Federal Lodge - Sep 6, 2016 | Federal AOR Dec 9, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
Hello Fellow nurses! :)

Any help/ suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I just want to inquire if being a company nurse for a year is still consider under the 16 points category of Nurses, even though Indidn't have my training in the hospital setting. Thank you in advance.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam.ong said:

I just want to inquire if being a company nurse for a year is still consider under the 16 points category of Nurses, even though Indidn't have my training in the hospital setting. Thank you in advance.
I think so... Any inputs from senior forum members?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
sam.ong said:

I suppose that as long your duties matched the ones of a hospital nurse as specified by work certificate there shouldn't be any problem with points for work experience. However, what you've counted as 16 points is a AOT and it comes separately from experience. Points for AOT are awarded solely based on degree title.

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
bosschips said:
I think so... Any inputs from senior forum members?
Hi bosschips! :)
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate that :D

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
Ievgen said:
I suppose that as long your duties matched the ones of a hospital nurse as specified by work certificate there shouldn't be any problem with points for work experience. However, what you've counted as 16 points is a AOT and it comes separately from experience. Points for AOT are awarded solely based on degree title.
Thanks for the input Ievgen :) Just a quick question, I am a BS Nursing graduate, so as per the degree that I obtained, I'll still get the 16 points for AOT? Please enligthen me, I'm not quite sure on that :)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
sam.ong said:
Thanks for the input Ievgen :) Just a quick question, I am a BS Nursing graduate, so as per the degree that I obtained, I'll still get the 16 points for AOT? Please enligthen me, I'm not quite sure on that :)
That's right. You'll have 16 points for AOT. New rules boosted the nursing occupation in terms of points :) The old ones awarded only 12. Also, assuming that you have 1 year of experience as a nurse it will give you 4 points.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
That's right. You'll have 16 points for AOT. New rules boosted the nursing occupation in terms of points :) The old ones awarded only 12. Also, assuming that you have 1 year of experience as a nurse it will give you 4 points.
they should b so strict for nurses with B2 minimum.
they must study maybe 1 year but what I am sure they must do exam in French to become registered nurses.

because I see these applicants not aware about that, and not easy at all to leave to federal.
as federal nurses not any more required,that means they cant grant job in federal