NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
STILLHOPE said:
have u start searching job in quebec or not yet and if yes could u share the sites where u r looking for jobs

thanks
Actually now a days I am just tired of doing anything related to Canada because I am fed up of this waiting period.

But yes at the beginning I was looking for job In monster.ca, and other sites, I got quite good responses too.
regards

regineong36

Jun 15, 2011
HELOO STILLHOPE AND QUEBEC 2011 :)

Im on the process of preparing my papers for the application as QSW to send it in the visa office hongkong. Since I am single, i listed all the requiremnts needed. If there is document lacking from my list, please tell me. Do i need to pass all these requirements in my first application? or can i follow some of these later after AOR released?

1. Birth Certificate- original notarized certificate
2.never married certificate - original notarized certificate
3.photocopies of pages in your passport showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of
birth - do i need to notarize these copies???
4.certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee - notarized photocopies
5. Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed envelopes - WHAT DOES IT MEAN? DO I NEED TO GO BACK TO OUR UNIVERSITY TO ASK NEW TRANSCRIPT AND LET THE SCHOOL SEALED IT IN AN ENVELOP?
6. Professional qualifications certificate - notarized photocopy
7. notarized employment contracts -
8. Original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employer
9. PROOF OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Test results from an approved language-testing organization: You must
submit test results. You must provide the original. Photocopies are
unacceptable. Language test results must not be older than two years old upon
submission ==== DO I NEED TO PASS THE ORIGINAL ONE??

*Proof of language proficiency is required for your application to be
considered complete, otherwise it will be returned to you ===== STILLHOPE SAID THAT IT IS OKAY NOT TO PASS THE FRENCH EXAM RESULT CERTIFICATE YET UPON APPLICATION AND JUST SEND IT LATER WHEN THE RESULT COMES OUT. BUT HERE IT IS STATED THAT IT IS REQUIRED. SO WHICH IS WHICH?

10. SETTLEMENT FUND == IS THIS NECESSARY? DO I NEED TO PHOTOCOPY MY BANK BOOK ACOUNT AND NOTARIZED IT? HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED IN MY BANK TO BE ENOUGH IN SETTLEMENT FUND?
11. POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCE
12. 6 PHOTOS
13. BANK DRAFT FOR THE APPLICATION FEE
14. APPLICATION FORM
15. DECLARATION OF INTENT TO RESIDE IN QUEBEC –ECONOMIC CLASSES

Thank you in advance :)

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
regineong36 said:
HELOO STILLHOPE AND QUEBEC 2011 :)

Im on the process of preparing my papers for the application as QSW to send it in the visa office hongkong. Since I am single, i listed all the requiremnts needed. If there is document lacking from my list, please tell me. Do i need to pass all these requirements in my first application? or can i follow some of these later after AOR released?

1. Birth Certificate- original notarized certificate
2.never married certificate - original notarized certificate
3.photocopies of pages in your passport showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of
birth - do i need to notarize these copies???
4.certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee - notarized photocopies
5. Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed envelopes - WHAT DOES IT MEAN? DO I NEED TO GO BACK TO OUR UNIVERSITY TO ASK NEW TRANSCRIPT AND LET THE SCHOOL SEALED IT IN AN ENVELOP?
6. Professional qualifications certificate - notarized photocopy
7. notarized employment contracts -
8. Original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employer
9. PROOF OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Test results from an approved language-testing organization: You must
submit test results. You must provide the original. Photocopies are
unacceptable. Language test results must not be older than two years old upon
submission ==== DO I NEED TO PASS THE ORIGINAL ONE??

*Proof of language proficiency is required for your application to be
considered complete, otherwise it will be returned to you ===== STILLHOPE SAID THAT IT IS OKAY NOT TO PASS THE FRENCH EXAM RESULT CERTIFICATE YET UPON APPLICATION AND JUST SEND IT LATER WHEN THE RESULT COMES OUT. BUT HERE IT IS STATED THAT IT IS REQUIRED. SO WHICH IS WHICH?

10. SETTLEMENT FUND == IS THIS NECESSARY? DO I NEED TO PHOTOCOPY MY BANK BOOK ACOUNT AND NOTARIZED IT? HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED IN MY BANK TO BE ENOUGH IN SETTLEMENT FUND?
11. POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCE
12. 6 PHOTOS
13. BANK DRAFT FOR THE APPLICATION FEE
14. APPLICATION FORM
15. DECLARATION OF INTENT TO RESIDE IN QUEBEC –ECONOMIC CLASSES

Thank you in advance :)

I am afraid it looks like FSW checklist, Could you please give me the link to this checklist?

If it is requirement of QSW program then it is totally changed from the last time when I sent my application to BIQ HK.

Thanks,

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@regineong36,

This is the link of BIQ HK checklist.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Dear frnds,
i'm new to this forum. i have done Bachelors of pharmacy and i'm having 1 year and 8 months exp. in marketing. i'm planning to apply for quebec skilled migration. i want to know that is marketing exp. is eligible for the same ? even i have cleared ielts with 6.5 now preparing for French.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Limeloveman,

yes may be your are eligeble, but we need your all details regarding when u did your degree, age,french knowledge and if you are married then your spouse detail same as u.

stillhope

limeloveaman said:
Dear frnds,
i'm new to this forum. i have done Bachelors of pharmacy and i'm having 1 year and 8 months exp. in marketing. i'm planning to apply for quebec skilled migration. i want to know that is marketing exp. is eligible for the same ? even i have cleared ielts with 6.5 now preparing for French.

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Hello Visaexperts,

I am planning to apply for QUEBEC immigration through a local consultant before that i would like to take ur advise on points and how to proceed,please check the below details:

Education: Bsc Computer science (3Years)- Computer Science as major
Experience: 6 Years in IT industry,currently working for wipro ltd
Previous Organization: DELL COMPUTERS,IBM INDIA PVT LTD
Funds: Sufficient

Spouse: MBA- FINANCE AND MARKETING
EXP: 1 Year

I would also like to inform you that, i have applied once for Canada as skilled worker PR but it was rejected due to insufficient points(According to rejection letter ),will this be a hurdle to apply to Quebec immigration.

I have taken IELTS last year with overall score of 7, can i show the same score card as proof of English, i do not have proficiency in FRENCH language right now however i can take up the course and take up a test.Please guide me on this as i am totally confused what to do.

PLEASE HELP !!!

Thank You
Regards

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Brad_cin_dell said:
Hello Visaexperts,

I am planning to apply for QUEBEC immigration through a local consultant before that i would like to take ur advise on points and how to proceed,please check the below details:

Education: Bsc Computer science (3Years)- Computer Science as major10+6
Experience: 6 Years in IT industry,currently working for wipro ltd
Previous Organization: DELL COMPUTERS,IBM INDIA PVT LTD8
Funds: Sufficient1
English points 6

Spouse: MBA- FINANCE AND MARKETING3 + 2 (If she did her MBA within last 5 years)points
EXP: 1 Year0

I would also like to inform you that, i have applied once for Canada as skilled worker PR but it was rejected due to insufficient points(According to rejection letter ),will this be a hurdle to apply to Quebec immigration.Not really affect your this application but at the time of interview you have to convince visa officer that why you choose this province if they asked u in interveiw other wise no problem.

I have taken IELTS last year with overall score of 7, can i show the same score card as proof of Englishyes u can send this ielts score with the letter that in your workplace you use english as a first language and tell them that i took ielts 1 year back sending with my application , i do not have proficiency in FRENCH language right now however i can take up the course and take up a test You need 57 points for interview but u r scoring 55, my suggestion is take admission in Alliance Francaise and clear atleast Delf A1 exam booth of you then the points will go up to 59 then u can send your application and delf a1 is not very hard to clear.I expect u peoples can clear delf a1 with in 2 months..Please guide me on this as i am totally confused what to do.

hope this information helps u

PLEASE HELP !!!

Thank You
Regards

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi All,

I would be really grateful to you if you can calculate my points for eligibility to Quebec:-

Name:- Anubhav Kapoor
Nationality:- India
Education:- Bachelor of commerce, Delhi University in 2002
Pursuing Master of commerce (Appearing in final semester exams) during July 2011
Work Experience:- 5+ years
Knowledge of French:- No (but planning to join some course so that at least i can understand and speak)
Knowledge of English:- Advanced (Listening:- 8, Reading:- 7.5, Writing:- 6.5 and Speaking:- 7)overall 7.5 bands
No family/reletive there

Spouse information:-
Education:- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 years) in 2009
Work Experience:- 1 year
Knowledge of French:- No
Knowledge of English:- Intermediary-yet to appear in IELTS

Many thankss,
Anubhav

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
Limeloveman,

yes may be your are eligeble, but we need your all details regarding when u did your degree, age,french knowledge and if you are married then your spouse detail same as u.

stillhope
Thanks for your reply Stillhope. i have done B. pharmacy 2005-09 and presently i'm working as a medical representative in pharmaceutical company. i have calculated my points from canada visa.com. They are 45 without language proficiency. i have done ielts with 6 each in speaking and listensing and now preparing for A1 level of french. The main thing i want to know that what are Adapatability points. is that something related to our family members ? because some immigration consultant told me that these point are depend upon interviewer. they can give you any points out of 6. please get mt out from this situation.
Thanks.
Aman

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
@limeloveaman,

That 's true that Adaptability point is given by the interviewer , No it is not related to your family member it is given based on your knowledge of Quebec society and other related aspects and how are you gonna to integrate yourself to Quebec society .

Best of luck

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
quebec2011 said:
@ limeloveaman,

That 's true that Adaptability point is given by the interviewer , No it is not related to your family member it is given based on your knowledge of Quebec society and other related aspects and how are you gonna to integrate yourself to Quebec society .

Best of luck
Thanks a lot quebec 2011.. u people are really doing a supportive work for all the new members of this forum.
R u already in quebec ?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
No most of us are waiting for interview. I am waiting for interview.

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
okk... one thing i also want to know that as i'm working as a medical representative in a pharmaceutical company and i have to apply under the category of pharmacist. i want to know that my exp. of representative is eligible for it or not ?
if anyone have idea please do reply me.
Thanks.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
No medical sales rep is not eligeble to apply as a pharmacist. You have to be in pharmacist job to apply as a pharmacist.

limeloveaman said:
okk... one thing i also want to know that as i'm working as a medical representative in a pharmaceutical company and i have to apply under the category of pharmacist. i want to know that my exp. of representative is eligible for it or not ?
if anyone have idea please do reply me.
Thanks.