Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2012
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
kittylona said:
Hi ADITYA1984:

I have sent you an email request (to send me the English version of the QSW points system) at the email address as noted in the above post.

Thank You very much!

Hello Katty

Please find an attachement in mail which i was sent to you whcih will help you to understand

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Anyone please reply.

I have a new question: I have just read somewhere on this forum that I can also earn points on Internships. I have done 2 six months (1 Year) internship in my Btech. Will that count and in which way ? Please reply.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisri200k said:
Anyone please reply.

I have a new question: I have just read somewhere on this forum that I can also earn points on Internships. I have done 2 six months (1 Year) internship in my Btech. Will that count and in which way ? Please reply.- If it is min. 30 hours per week work(paid/unpaid leading to a degree) ,It will be counted as 1 year experience.

Yogie

abhisri200k

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-06-2017
IELTS Request
08-02-2017
Med's Request
06-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-217
Passport Req..
22-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2018
Thanks for your reply Yogie.

Yes, the internships were the part of my B.tech and leading to a B.tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree from which 1 was paid and other was unpaid.

Now the problem is, I only have the xerox copies of those certificates as I have submitted the originals to the university in order to get the degree.

Now my question is, Can I submit the xerox as the proofs ? Please reply.

yogie said:
If it is min. 30 hours per week work(paid/unpaid leading to a degree) ,It will be counted as 1 year experience.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisri200k said:
Thanks for your reply Yogie.

Yes, the internships were the part of my B.tech and leading to a B.tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree from which 1 was paid and other was unpaid.

Now the problem is, I only have the xerox copies of those certificates as I have submitted the originals to the university in order to get the degree.

Now my question is, Can I submit the xerox as the proofs ? Please reply.- Yes, but you have to be attested that xerox copy of your internship certificates from the company where you completed your internship or may be you can ask for another original copy from that company if possible,also you can back up your case by attaching the agreement letter which college provide to join the internship in xyz company.
Yogie

octhavio

Jan 4, 2012
BRAZIL
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I wish to know if the Quebec PNP is the most reasonable option for immigration in my case, and I know that people in canadavisa.com are very helpful and kind and also will be pleased to help me out so I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I am Brazilian (born and raised), 22 years old, I have just graduated in a 4-year bachelor degree (undergraduate) in Business (administration) here in Brazil. I started working when I was 16, so that would be around 5 years of professional experience. However, I think only the experience in my area of studies are accountable (right?!) so that would be around 2 years of experience. I am fluent in English and native in Portuguese, I still don't know much of French but I intend to study hardly in order to acquire a decent level of proficiency in it (I recon its intermediate level the required level of knowledge, right?).

I have always had the dream of living in Canada , so I've been researching a lot about immigration and work/study.

Since normal immigration as skilled worker for me is NOT applicable due to my lack of experience (according to the Point System test anyways) I came across the Nominee Program Immigration possibilities. I've heard that the Quebec Nominee Program is the easiest way (in my case) to get be accepted in the immigration process, because I don't have a job offer from a Canadian employee.

What do you guys think? Is Quebec Nominee Program the best option for me? I think it's reasonable to point that the only reason why I will learn French is for the immigration process, if only there was any other way that wouldnt require French skills...

Also, about funds, what is the correct/mininum amount of money that I need to get the financial category point? And also, proving that I have in my bank balance that value is enough for proving it?

I am really sorry to disturb your precious time with my questions and insecurities.

Thank you guys very much for at least reading my 'story'.

Thanks again

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
octhavio, Looks like QSW is the stream that you should be targetting. GO ahead and prepare for it. the rules have changed a bit now, you have to submit language test scores if you wish to have points for that. french carries a lot of points, so you will have to learn, then appear for tests and then apply for the CSQ with the scoresheet. might delay ur appl a bit. doa thorough calculation of your points and decide.

this is the link for getting a self evaluation done on the BIQ SP homepage.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/pt/biq/sao-paulo/informations/avalie-on-line.html

This is a good place to readup on the points breakup.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

all the best !

octhavio said:
Hello everybody,

I wish to know if the Quebec PNP is the most reasonable option for immigration in my case, and I know that people in canadavisa.com are very helpful and kind and also will be pleased to help me out so I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I am Brazilian (born and raised), 22 years old, I have just graduated in a 4-year bachelor degree (undergraduate) in Business (administration) here in Brazil. I started working when I was 16, so that would be around 5 years of professional experience. However, I think only the experience in my area of studies are accountable (right?!) so that would be around 2 years of experience. I am fluent in English and native in Portuguese, I still don't know much of French but I intend to study hardly in order to acquire a decent level of proficiency in it (I recon its intermediate level the required level of knowledge, right?).

I have always had the dream of living in Canada , so I've been researching a lot about immigration and work/study.

Since normal immigration as skilled worker for me is NOT applicable due to my lack of experience (according to the Point System test anyways) I came across the Nominee Program Immigration possibilities. I've heard that the Quebec Nominee Program is the easiest way (in my case) to get be accepted in the immigration process, because I don't have a job offer from a Canadian employee.

What do you guys think? Is Quebec Nominee Program the best option for me? I think it's reasonable to point that the only reason why I will learn French is for the immigration process, if only there was any other way that wouldnt require French skills...

Also, about funds, what is the correct/mininum amount of money that I need to get the financial category point? And also, proving that I have in my bank balance that value is enough for proving it?

I am really sorry to disturb your precious time with my questions and insecurities.

Thank you guys very much for at least reading my 'story'.

Thanks again

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Guys please help by answering this question.

Has INDIAN correspondence degree or diploma any point under diploma point system or area of training? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank

octhavio

Jan 4, 2012
BRAZIL
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vibez_well said:
octhavio, Looks like QSW is the stream that you should be targetting. GO ahead and prepare for it. the rules have changed a bit now, you have to submit language test scores if you wish to have points for that. french carries a lot of points, so you will have to learn, then appear for tests and then apply for the CSQ with the scoresheet. might delay ur appl a bit. doa thorough calculation of your points and decide.

this is the link for getting a self evaluation done on the BIQ SP homepage.

This is a good place to readup on the points breakup.

all the best !
@vibez_well thank you very much for your help! I have just two more questions about this and if you or anyolse else could help me I would be very greatful:

1- still regarding the test scores, if I first take the french and english tests and submit my application with the certificates already attached to it, let's say that I meet the minimum points necessary (with the language points), will I be invited for an interview? I ask this cause from what I've read the interview is what makes the process take longer than usual, I mean, if I dont need an interview I can get everything ready in 6months right? I mean the whole process.

2- What is the approximate amount of money that I have to prove in order to get accepted in the financial criteria? And is a statement of my bank saying the amount of my available balance enough to prove it?

thank you all again!

Al-imam

Nov 5, 2011
octhavio said:
@ vibez_well thank you very much for your help! I have just two more questions about this and if you or anyolse else could help me I would be very greatful:

1- still regarding the test scores, if I first take the french and english tests and submit my application with the certificates already attached to it, let's say that I meet the minimum points necessary (with the language points), will I be invited for an interview? I ask this cause from what I've read the interview is what makes the process take longer than usual, I mean, if I dont need an interview I can get everything ready in 6months right? I mean the whole process.

2- What is the approximate amount of money that I have to prove in order to get accepted in the financial criteria? And is a statement of my bank saying the amount of my available balance enough to prove it?

thank you all again!

kittylona

Nov 5, 2011
Hi ADITMPAN2:

I got your mail. Thank you. I will go through it and I am sure I will have questions specific to my case.

ADITMPAN2 said:

Hello Katty

Please find an attachement in mail which i was sent to you whcih will help you to understand

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I am applying through QSW program and I am a civil structural engineer and will continue this profession in Quebec if selected. Do I need to sign form "Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Quebec" ? If yes, do I need to send this form along with application or it can be sent later.
Please please reply.
Thanks in advance.
Abhishek

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
aabbhhii said:
Hello All,
I am applying through QSW program and I am a civil structural engineer and will continue this profession in Quebec if selected. Do I need to sign form "Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Quebec" ? If yes, do I need to send this form along with application or it can be sent later.
Please please reply. yes and along with application
Thanks in advance.
Abhishek

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Ambi,
is it just a declaration to be signed or is there some procedure for this ??

Thanks in advance
Abhishek

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
aabbhhii said:
Thanks Ambi,
is it just a declaration to be signed or is there some procedure for this ?? Only declaration to be signed that's it

Thanks in advance
Abhishek