In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time

sandy415

Aug 17, 2011
Dear visaexpert
I want to apply for QSW please could tell me how many point could I get for my application
1)Ms Information technology
2)Btech Electronic And communication Engineering
3) working as a electrician (Noc 7241) in London for 3 years
Please could you tell how many point i get. Please reply me . thank you

oracle2012

Nov 28, 2011
hello STILLHOPE

Can you please evaluate my case I am confused by the experience period

1- Qualification (Technical College Diploma. Software and database management [2 years] passed in 1999, Bachelor of science, major: Computer Information System [4 years] passed in 2008)
2- experience (IT FIELD) from 11-1999 to 10-2011
3- what is my area of training ? it 's computer science or not ?
4- Age (35 Years)
5- English Language (IELTS Speaking 5 & Listening 5)
6- French Language (Delf b2)
7- Financials (enough)
9- Spouse Age (31 Years)
10-child 1 Age( 2 years)
11- Spouse Qualifications (Bachelor of Computer engeenier passed in 2005)
12- Spouse French Language (Delf a1)

Please calculate my points and please give ur opinion exactly how can i calc my experience after 2008 or all the period ?

Regards,

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Hi Still Hope...

I'm little confused with the new rule coming for both french and english language.
My spouse is the primary applicant and m the secondary.

we are scoring 6 points for english and 4 points for french.

Now we have to clear IELTS, but how much we have to score in each segement like speaking, listening .... to score 6 points?

How we can score 4 points in French, how many points Delf A1 can fetch 2 or 4?
or do we have to clear Delf A2?

I have heard that 2nd applicant(spouse) gets less points for clearing Delf A1. Is that correct?

If both main applicant and spouse clear DelfA1, how many points we can earn?

Or u can give me answers to below table by giving the ponts we can score from french:

Main applicant Spouse

Delf A1

Delf A2

Thank you

waqas_rehman20

Sep 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Can anyone share the complete points table for Qbk Immig.
specific: How we can calculate IELTS' points in our assessment?

Thanks

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Oracle ,

your Education will give you 12 plus 6=18

experience will give you 8 points

age if you apply with 35 years age then 16 points

2 points for your english language ability

French language B2=10 points

spouse age =3 points
her qualification=5
your child=4 points
for french language of your wife you will get 2 points
so your total points are 69 apply as soon as possible

waqas_rehman20

Sep 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

For Quebec could you plz tell me abt "Intermediate level of Eng" at online assessment, how many IELTS bands are required for that? 5/6/7 ?????

Thanks

STILLHOPE said:
hello

you can check your points as below

speaking bands Listening bands Points attribute
7 + 6.5 + 3
4-6 3.5-6 2
1-3 0.5-3 1

and you can check on the site link below on page 40

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

thanks

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
^^ that's an old system for IELTS points assessment, here's new table:

Also since Dec 6th to claim points for language proficiency its mandatory to submit certificates

nithin700

Dec 1, 2011
Dear All,

I am new to this website/Forum and would like to get some advise in filing my Quebec Application.I checked with one of the lawyer and based on the details which I provided they calculated the score and said that I am eligible to file the application.Can I go ahead and file my application or do you think that my score is not enough for that. My score is as below .

Total point (Family Category)-58
Both of us has enrolled for the French class .. Is it necessary to write the French Exam or basic knowledge in French is good enough(Course completion certificate attested by Alliance Francaise) based on the score which I mentioned above.
What is the chance of waving off the interview?. The only worry i have with the interview is because I am planning to apply through Newdelhi,India and right now I am in UK. So In case if they request us to attend for an interview then it is difficult for me to go to India because my wife is carrying. Is there any way we can wave off the interview or to reschedule/change the location of Interview?

Thanks well in advance for all your assistance.

NAX

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
nithin700 said:
Dear All,

I am new to this website/Forum and would like to get some advise in filing my Quebec Application" Welcome on board".I checked with one of the lawyer and based on the details which I provided they calculated the score and said that I am eligible to file the application.Can I go ahead and file my application or do you think that my score is not enough for that. My score is as below .

Total point (Family Category)-58" this forum is for Quebec skilled worker category not family Category"
Both of us has enrolled for the French class .. Is it necessary to write the French Exam or basic knowledge in French is good enough(Course completion certificate attested by Alliance Francaise) based on the score which I mentioned above." As of 5th December 2011 if you want to claim points from French and English then recognized certificates are necessary"
What is the chance of waving off the interview?" Almost Zero very rare". The only worry i have with the interview is because I am planning to apply through Newdelhi,India and right now I am in UK. So In case if they request us to attend for an interview then it is difficult for me to go to India because my wife is carrying" Don't worry friend if your area of training is not in demand list then It can takre more than 1 year now a days". Is there any way we can wave off the interview or to reschedule/change the location of Interview?" No we can't determine that it is the officer who have a say on this"

Thanks well in advance for all your assistance.

Could you please share your details here so that we could help you better.

Good luck

NAX

nithin700

Dec 1, 2011
Thanks for the information my dear friend.. I am also applying under Quebec skilled worker . I think my statement Family category made you confused. I mean to say that applying under Quebec not as single.

Is it mandatory that I should submit the French Certification if I am not claiming any point for French. The point(58 pts)which I mentioned is without including French.

Even if I apply for CSQ which out French certificate and later on sometime(say after a month ) can I able to submit the certificate and claim for that point also?. Same thing after my wife's delivery can I include 4 points for the baby, if I already launched the application.

If I want to include my baby's application what is the procedure for that?.Also for claiming points for kids do they need a valid passport or birth certificate is good enough ( this is just for new born babies who's passport application has not yet launched).

Also the IELTS certificate I have is for Academic not for General. Is there any specific requirement mentioned in Quebec processing as the IELTS should be general not academic ?. I am sure for the Federal processing they clearly mentioned as General but didn't see anything for Quebec

Thanks in Advance..

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
After reading some of the posts, its clear the which band we need to get to score required points for IELTS, but m still not very clear on points to be scored for French language and is it mandatory for the spouse to go for DelfA1 or DelfA2 certification if we are managing to get the required points?

Can anyone reply to my below post...

Thanks

Hi Still Hope...

I'm little confused with the new rule coming for both french and english language.

Now we have to clear IELTS, but how much we have to score in each segement like speaking, listening .... to score 6 points?

I have heard that 2nd applicant(spouse) gets less points for clearing Delf A1. Is that correct?

Or u can give me answers to below table by giving the ponts we can score from french:

Main applicant Spouse

Delf A1

Delf A2

Thank you

[/quote]
XBOX7 said:
Hi Still Hope...

Main applicant Spouse

Delf A1

Delf A2

Thank you

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Hello All,

What is the next step after receiving the first AOR?I received mine some time ago and never heard anything again.
Also, what does the Dossier number starting with NA imply?

Please let me know! Thank You.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
shootingstar said:
Hello All,

What is the next step after receiving the first AOR?I received mine some time ago and never heard anything again.
Also, what does the Dossier number starting with NA imply?

Please let me know! Thank You.
Next step is waiting if there is no missing docs.

NAxxxxxx probably stands for:
N - BIQ code
Axxxxxx - file number
Probably means my wild guess - my no. is VAxxxxxxx for Vienna BIQ