+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
From my Express Entry Account Candidate Information:-
  • Candidate: ARYA BHAT
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): CAN000087654321
  • Profile number: E001234567
  • Date you submitted your profile: April 6, 2018

Do we have to fill the UCI number or the Profile Number in the "IRCC file number" entry? It is allowing only 8 digits, so I am not sure which one to enter there?

Can one please help me, sincerely seeking help.

Regards,
Arya

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
This system is absolutely terrible. You have to try all kind of words in french and your own language and keep searching.
Don't look for your exact diploma in the first step. Just look for something like bachelor. Then in the next step try to be more specific.

Are we supposed to add our high school diploma too if we have already added our bachelor?
I haven't been able to find the right wording for that one yet. Ridiculous. (Not frustrated at all haha)

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Also for work experience, is it only the last 5 years that counts?? Most of my experience is just over 5 years ago :(

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
another problem....after so many tries i decided just to search simple bachelor degree and after adding it ,there is only two options available "previous" and "cancel"????

please guide...does any one face the same problem??

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
another problem....after so many tries i decided just to search simple bachelor degree and after adding it ,there is only two options available "previous" and "cancel"????

please guide...does any one face the same problem??
It's because in this 2nd step you need to fill out your actual degree and then in the 3rd step the school.

Aboubakr Aqle

Aug 24, 2018
hello guys

i am stuck when i am trying to add my diploma...i have done my BS computer science ( 4 year degree program) but can't find my degree....please guide me

I have the same issue!!! I have BS & MS in computer science and can't add any of them!!! Any can assist us???

Aboubakr Aqle

Aug 24, 2018
I have BS & MS in computer science and can't add any one of them

I can add the university, the place and the Bachelor and Master certificate, but the specialty can't be found

Anybody face the same issue? And how we can resolve it?

Appreciate your feedback

Sep 22, 2018
Hi,

I want to add ACCA but i can not find it in Diploma. Can any one please help me out what to write in diploma for ACCA in arrima portal?

Thanks

Aboubakr Aqle

Aug 24, 2018
Try to search bachelor only after selecting bachelor then add computer science, i am also computer science graduate added it succesafully
I did that, but didn't find computer science for the bachelor and for the master also, I think it depends on the country where you obtained your degree where there database is not accurate to list all available diplomas or certificates for each country

I think it should be a raised issue for ARRIMA system to be corrected by them