+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Applications Estimated at 24 Months?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Not my timeline but some good news

Timeline
(Visa Office : Ottawa)

Application Submitted : 23rd March
Documents turn true : 5th May
Successfully link to gc key with temporary number : 25th May
AOR received : 26th May
BIL received : 1st June
Sponsor Approval : 2nd June
Biometric submitted : 6th June
CSQ application send to MIDI : 6th June
Biometric Completed : 7th June
Medical Request : 7th June
CSQ Payment by MIDI : 14th June
Medical Submitted : 20th June
Medical Passed : 25th June
CSQ received: 30th June
Request Letter for CSQ from IRCC : 13th July
CSQ submitted to IRCC : 13th July
Pre arrival received : 13th July
Eligibility and background completed in tracker: 13th July
Final decision made : 19th July
COPR Number and Documents generated: 20th July
PPR : 5th September

Does it mean this person bypassed the queue caused by the cap?
It means that we don't know how they distribute places in the quota. For sure it's not first come first serve.

HTS_QC

Dec 4, 2022
It means that we don't know how they distribute places in the quota. For sure it's not first come first serve.
Ok, do we have any speculation on how the quota are distributed between VOs? Some people seem to say that Ottawa and New Delhi are fast for Quebec.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Ok, do we have any speculation on how the quota are distributed between VOs? Some people seem to say that Ottawa and New Delhi are fast for Quebec.
We don't, there is no enough info. I believe that this is possible to craft an ATIP request to get that.
Today I made a request for this information to be disclosed in regard of my application. Will report back if successful. My previous request for CBSA notes is now over 50 days.... :(

HTS_QC

Dec 4, 2022
We don't, there is no enough info. I believe that this is possible to craft an ATIP request to get that.
Today I made a request for this information to be disclosed in regard of my application. Will report back if successful. My previous request for CBSA notes is now over 50 days.... :(
Did you try to call IRCC call centre?

Cryingfor help

Aug 30, 2023
Will most definitely be signing the petition. Though, Quebec has family reunification quotas, the Federal government is also to blame. I have been reading testimonies on this website of some outland-inland applications that has received their PR in less then 24 months (inland is 25 months). I applied in aug 2022 to sponsor my husband and some people applied after this date and have received PR. I guess the visa office also plays a role in how long it will take to process the application….mind is stuck in Mexico

Reactions: Charbk

Cryingfor help

Aug 30, 2023
My wife too its blocked.. are you from mexico? And did you try to call ircc?
The visa office processing the application is from Mexico but no my husband is from the Caribbean. I tried calling IRCC they told me there is nothing they can do as the visa office is outside of Canada. I have sent enquires to Mexico but nothing back…the status of the application is trf-workload redistribution

tea_1984

Star Member
May 2, 2022
We recently our report from doing a Access of Information request and it had no new besides what we already had access to in the tracker portal so seems really just stuck in the queue because of the quotas Québec has. Quite frustrating to have everything finished for over 6 months and just be waiting, it really is unnecessary.

Reactions: Charbk and armoured

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
We recently our report from doing a Access of Information request and it had no new besides what we already had access to in the tracker portal so seems really just stuck in the queue because of the quotas Québec has. Quite frustrating to have everything finished for over 6 months and just be waiting, it really is unnecessary.
I agree and our case is certainly like yours with everything done besides eligibility and background.

Reactions: armoured

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
I agree and our case is certainly like yours with everything done besides eligibility and background.
This hardly qualifies as everything is done as bgc and eligibility are main things... if i remember correctly @tea_1984 has literally everything complete including aip letter.

I hope to get at least AIP as it makes my wife and child qualify for RAMQ... if I get that soon I'll more than happy