+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Applications Estimated at 24 Months?

Person001

Star Member
Jan 2, 2023
I just noticed this:

and the Non Quebec is 14 months...

I don't think these are accurate and probably due to backlog, but I'm wondering people's thoughts / experiences on this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just noticed this:

and the Non Quebec is 14 months...

I don't think these are accurate and probably due to backlog, but I'm wondering people's thoughts / experiences on this.
Posted estimated processing times are often not accurate. Best to look at examples of people who have recently been through the process.

Reactions: Person001

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
The only solace I find in this situation is the that they give out TRV and allow OWP applications for outlands. I'm now just having a question regarding health care... posted in separate thread.

mariikaa

Jun 10, 2023
I just read the article. It makes a lot of sense now. It's actually quite frustrating. I know quite a few people who have their entire file complete (BG check and eligibility)...but they have yet to receive PPR....simply because they are Quebec applicants.

Oct 21, 2022
I just read the article. It makes a lot of sense now. It's actually quite frustrating. I know quite a few people who have their entire file complete (BG check and eligibility)...but they have yet to receive PPR....simply because they are Quebec applicants.
I find this confusing why would quebec deliver the csq is they have no intention of taking you… it’s crappy to be stopped at ppr.

HTS_QC

Dec 4, 2022
The only solace I find in this situation is the that they give out TRV and allow OWP applications for outlands. I'm now just having a question regarding health care... posted in separate thread.
Can you please share the link of your other thread about OWP and RAMQ?