Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Shannone said:
Egrace...

Bro i got medical request for hubby today........

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Regards
Meenta
Felicitation Shanone,good to hear a mauritian made it through,quick question how long did BIQ Paris took to issue you,your csq?did they send you an email as well to notify you?thanks .Bonne chance for the federal and wish you guys all the best for the new adventure.

ABMIR

mamakej

Sep 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babake said:
Hey Mansoor,

The MICC has just upgraded the mission for E.Africa and the one in Nairobi will take place betwwen Nov 21 and Dec 2. Since you are in E. Africa i guess we are in the same batch. I am yet to recieve an letter from BIQ Paris wether its a direct CSQ or interview, But from the look of things seems i will have to go through an interview. Anyway still praying and crossing my fingers. Thanks for the Quebec telephone number I am giving them up to end of sept before making a call early october if i dont get any communication. My last AOR was dated 14 April 2011 hence its currently five months since. Thanks and wishing you the best and please lets stay in touch.
Hi Babake, Mkenya mwengine here, I hope your process is going well, I am still gathering my documents and hope to send out the application in a week or so.

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
thanks a lot geribubaboy!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mamakej said:
Hello All,
What does BIQ mean?
Bureau d'immgration du quebec

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
angeleye said:
many congradulations egrace and wingssssss , so happy for you :)

guyz my interview got re-scheduled to september 19th, and im leaving for HK todat, please pray for me :)
We're with you bud!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) You will sail through!!!!

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace62 said:
Bureau d'immgration du quebec
Egrace, we got our visas issued on the same day :) Lucky date :)

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
angeleye said:
many congradulations egrace and wingssssss , so happy for you :)

guyz my interview got re-scheduled to september 19th, and im leaving for HK todat, please pray for me :)
Dear Angeleye

INSHALLA you will be successfull and will hear a good news from you.

regards

mazhar

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
francaise said:
Hi friends,
This is related to application form for selection certificate.
my edu is Master of Science with Applied Chemistry as specialization.

Now which option I should tick for Question 8.1?
I checked the list of training 2009 and my bachelors in science (chemistry) is equivalent to Quebec degree section A.

Pls advice which option I should tick in question 8.1 for my degree?
Also advice for my wife's degree. She has done bachelor of commerce with Advanced Accounting as Principal subject. So which option to select?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

What is the difficulty level of DELF A1 exams. I have already enrolled myslef for A1 course with AF...

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
montie said:
Hello kabayan! You've heard a lot of stories like these before? What happened to their applications? Are you done with your interview?
What puzzles me is that I have submitted complete set of requirements & according to my consultant, I scored 58/55 points and yet, I was refused. Did they tell you the reason for refusal? Thank you so much solokru!
Yes. They told me that I have not accumulated enough points for them to continue processing my application. They have attached the points table there and I saw that they've processed my biology diploma as my education when I have clearly stated my NOC job classification is 3152 (Nurse).

Another interesting thing happened during my CSQ interview. The IO asked for a proof that i have the X amount of salary given by my employer per month and I've presented my employment contract / job offer that I have signed with my previous employer. She then asked me if I sent that contract to their office since she didn't have a copy of the document. I've told her I've sent it twice. I was surprised when she told me that they haven't received a copy.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Hi friends

What is the difficulty level of DELF A1 exams. I have already enrolled myslef for A1 course with AF...
Every people has different weakness. So, Some peoples get a problem in reading part, some get in writing part. But generally, Most of the peoples get problem to understand the listening part. Due to french accent speaks in audio, most of the peoples don't understand their words. Up to delf a2, it's not that much difficult but for b1,b2,c1, people really need to tune their ears properly.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
solokru said:
Yes. They told me that I have not accumulated enough points for them to continue processing my application. They have attached the points table there and I saw that they've processed my biology diploma as my education when I have clearly stated my NOC job classification is 3152 (Nurse).

Another interesting thing happened during my CSQ interview. The IO asked for a proof that i have the X amount of salary given by my employer per month and I've presented my employment contract / job offer that I have signed with my previous employer. She then asked me if I sent that contract to their office since she didn't have a copy of the document. I've told her I've sent it twice. I was surprised when she told me that they haven't received a copy.
Dear Solokr,

we are very sorry to hear from u... but dont lose the hope u can go ahead and apply for administrative review.. i m sure they will accept ur application.
will u plz tell us wot did u say in ur defense while they were saying ur points r not enough to get the csq.? i mean as u said Nurse and then ur salary slip.... wot was ur level of french etc...

actually we got scared to hear from u.... ???

Rgds,
Mansoor

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@mansoorhashmi

I already got my CSQ :) I was referring to my experience with the "intent to reject" letter that I have received last january. I'm now preparing for my federal application.

As for the knowledge of french language I actually listed it at 0. SHe was aghast to know that I didn't speak french but she kept on interjecting some french words and asked me questions which I was able to answer in french. So at least I was able to convince her that i understood french somehow.