2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
Guys today I received my visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you alllllllllllll for everything.

I wouldnt have done it without you. Special thanks to Shahi, Egrace, Lirjan, angeleye, quebec2011 and the rest...

BIG THANK YOU!!!!!
Congratul;ations WINGS>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
all u need do now is strech ur WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D
and FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY to Montreal 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
U do not need a flight bcos u are WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGs.
CHEERS

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at my Visa Office in Accra yday and i got My VISA AFFIXED......
i am now set to LAND......
Cheers to my Maple leaf........ and thanks to all members of this great forum....

haznain666

Sep 13, 2011
Thank you so much for your response brother. Please also tell me about area of training. Will I be getting any points for Accounts as it is in DVS 1.5 years area of training?

Please let me know about this too.

Thank you so much

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
egrace62 said:
Cheers to my Maple leaf........ and thanks to all members of this great forum....

Welldone brother, wait we all coming after u.

Good luck for your new life in Canada

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
egrace62 said:
Congratulations, What a wonderful news bro...Wish a wonderful life and life full of happiness in Our dreamland.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
haznain666 said:
Thank you so much for your response brother. Please also tell me about area of training. Will I be getting any points for Accounts as it is in DVS 1.5 years area of training?

Please let me know about this too.

Thank you so much
Bachelor of commerce will fetch you 6 points under area of training from foreign degree. because usually b.com is full of accounting.

please refer to the link below page 5 of 16 .

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Good luck

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I am a silent reader of this forum from few weeks. I need help from seniors regarding my application. I am 25 years old IT graduate (4years)with Masters (1years). I have 2 years of experience in IT and HR. I have IELTS Band 7.
My wife same qualification and experience only difference is she has done masters in Management. We are ok in French but we will learn intermediate in 6 weeks time.
Can anyone tell us how many points we got?
I got some issues with my previous employers but i can get reference coz i am not sure what they will say if someone call them. So do they verify from employers or reference letter will be fine?
And if I qualify by what time I can file application?

Regards,
Jatta

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hello Everyone
Yesterday I attended for my interview in Paris and I got my CSQ.
my interview was at 9th Sep but since I've been rejected first time for the Schengen visa, I informed them for any alternative place to attend for my interview, and they replied me that we only can interview you in Paris, and let us know when you can come to France, I applied again for the Schengen visa and second time I got my visa, so I confirmed that I will attend for my interview at 9th Sep. when I arrived to paris (8th sep) they emailed me that we gave your appointment time to some one else and we can make your interview in Oct. I went to the Paris office and asked them that I just came to paris for this interview after 2 hours they told me OK we can interview you on Monday.
the interview was only 30 minutes and a lady was interviewing me, first she asked me can you speak French and I said a little she told ok I speak in French and when you dont understand stop me. My french was really basic!! she told me where did you learn French and I said I attended one class of Alliance she asked me do you have its documents? which I didn't, so its good if you attend for any French course have a confirmation for the interview
she asked every things in French and when I could not explain in French I start speaking in english. Mainly she just checked my documents and asked why you did your master degree, who was supporting you, why do you choose Quebec and not federal, she also asked do I have any friends in Quebec, and what they do there and what they say about Quebec. then she told me ok Im going to evaluate your french:D and she asked for my opinion about travelling and learning french and my answers were totally ridicules and very very basic french.
then she said ok you are accepted and that was it!
if any one got any question please let me know.
Mah

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahsae said:
Hello Everyone
Yesterday I attended for my interview in Paris and I got my CSQ.
my interview was at 9th Sep but since I've been rejected first time for the Schengen visa, I informed them for any alternative place to attend for my interview, and they replied me that we only can interview you in Paris, and let us know when you can come to France, I applied again for the Schengen visa and second time I got my visa, so I confirmed that I will attend for my interview at 9th Sep. when I arrived to paris (8th sep) they emailed me that we gave your appointment time to some one else and we can make your interview in Oct. I went to the Paris office and asked them that I just came to paris for this interview after 2 hours they told me OK we can interview you on Monday.
the interview was only 30 minutes and a lady was interviewing me, first she asked me can you speak French and I said a little she told ok I speak in French and when you dont understand stop me. My french was really basic!! she told me where did you learn French and I said I attended one class of Alliance she asked me do you have its documents? which I didn't, so its good if you attend for any French course have a confirmation for the interview
she asked every things in French and when I could not explain in French I start speaking in english. Mainly she just checked my documents and asked why you did your master degree, who was supporting you, why do you choose Quebec and not federal, she also asked do I have any friends in Quebec, and what they do there and what they say about Quebec. then she told me ok Im going to evaluate your french:D and she asked for my opinion about travelling and learning french and my answers were totally ridicules and very very basic french.
then she said ok you are accepted and that was it!
if any one got any question please let me know.
Mah
Congratulations mahsae for your csq. I am asking you one question. As you have written that you didn't showed any french language document to them. So how many points she gave you in french and what level you marked in form. Do you have any idea, if somebody doesn't have DELF certificate of some particular level but have an attestation from alliance francaise. Does it work?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Jatta said:
Hello Everyone,
I am a silent reader of this forum from few weeks. I need help from seniors regarding my application. I am 25 years old IT graduate (4years)with Masters (1years). I have 2 years of experience in IT and HR. I have IELTS Band 7.
My wife same qualification and experience only difference is she has done masters in Management. We are ok in French but we will learn intermediate in 6 weeks time.
Can anyone tell us how many points we got?
I got some issues with my previous employers but i can get reference coz i am not sure what they will say if someone call them. So do they verify from employers or reference letter will be fine?
And if I qualify by what time I can file application?

U need 57 to get interview, but at the movement u have 53 so better pass both of u delf a1then file your case. Regarding reference some time they call and some time they don't, if they feel any thing wrong then they contact otherwise no worries.

Regards,
Jatta

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
HEARTILY CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND. I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR U. I WISH U AND ALL THE BEST AND THE MOST EASY BEGINNING OF YOUR LIFE IN QUEBEC.

GERIBUBABOY

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
egrace62 said:
Congrats Egrace,
You deserve it my friend,wish you all the best for the new life in Canada,pray for us.

God bless
ABMIR

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone tell me list of documents needed fir Quebec certificate? And how long is the process to get certificate? and how long is total process ?

Regards

carro

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7, 2011
Doc's Request.
January 18, 2013
AOR Received.
April 18, 2011
Interview........
CSQ received November 12, 2013
Hey Egrace!

Congratulations and all the very best on your journey to Canada.

Carro

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
hi francaise
as I said I did not have any certificate even any documents that shows I attended for any class, so I think other things are more important than french. even if you attend for a french course just ask them for a letter that shows you attended for these classes. my French was very VERY VERY basic with lots of grammar errors some times she even was correcting me or telling me say it in English :))) so I really dont think french is important as long as other things are ok french will not be problem because you can learn and improve it, I think.
and she did not tell me what point she gave me for my french but in the application I said that my french is 3 which I think was even lower than 3.
Mah