NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Re: Received my file number

vibez_well said:
oui, j'attend !! pas de choix ! A1.... is she appearing in blr ? and ur already b1 is it ?
Yes she is appearing in Bangalore. Yes I have B1.
Which level are you appearing for?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am going! going! said:
@ Egrace,

i note Accra is the only BIQ office in sub Sahara Africa Nope there aren't any BIQ in sub saharan Africa. in fact there is none in the whole of Africa :eek:. there are only Visa offices in Africa., so what then happens if one is in South Africa since south Africa is still one of the countries that falls under BIQ Paris, there will be no need for Paris to transfer ur file else where. so u will av to av ur interview at the visa office in Pretoria.BiQ Paris will send staff to the VO in pretoria when its time for interview. the only issue is that Southern African are core English Speakers and this quebec stuff dosent appeal to them... they are majorly FSW applicants so ... u just pray that u will av more pple so that u will not be delayed unnecessarily or being re-routed to other zone... we are lucky in Nigeria cos we are surrounded by several francophone countries that are major players in the QSW game 8)? i plan to relocate their by the end of the year, will i have to fly all the way to Accra for my interview?
. no u wont.... but it is common to see pple flying several hours just to attend a 45mins interview

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mahsae said:
Dear All
my Quebec interview is going to be in 9th Sep, in Paris, But unfortunately I've been rejected for Schengen visa, Appeal is on Process and not sure about the appeal result, does any one know what should I do now? I already informed to BIQ email but after a week I just received an automatic confirmation in receiving my email, but no reply yet, does any body know what will happen to my immigration? Are they going to wave the interview or send it to any where else? any suggestion? I am totally confused and not sure what to do!!!
Cans any one help me PLEASE.
Thanks
Mah
what was there reason for rejecting You.....

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear All

Does any one know any case where an applicant applied for QSW in JUL-AUG 2010 from Middle east/gulf countries and he/she has been called for an interview if, yes where have the inteview been conducted. I am writing from Abu Dhabi.

any possible help for french question as my french is up to basic only. i am imporoving but i have not done any A1, B1 etc.

regards

Mazhar

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
@ egrace62

My intention to leave France was not ascertained for the consulate!!!! I still have 10 month UK valid Visa, I dont really Understand it, and I am confused, what should I do?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Mahsae,

I m sure because u dont have job at the movement thats why the refused your schenegen visa , i applied last week and got it.
still u have one month try to find out the job or send letter to biq to request them to change of your date / place of interview, try to send them registered letter.

or send a letter to french visa office and explain your concern lets c what happened.

i hope u will get your visa soon.

stillhope

mahsae said:
@ egrace62

My intention to leave France was not ascertained for the consulate!!!! I still have 10 month UK valid Visa, I dont really Understand it, and I am confused, what should I do?

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
@ Stillhope....

You're in the midlands right! i take it you didn't travel to the french embassy in london, did you do an online application then?

Am impressed it took only a week, talk through the application please, am planning on taking a 2 week french immersion course in france in november.
Ta!

STILLHOPE said:
Mahsae,

I m sure because u dont have job at the movement thats why the refused your schenegen visa , i applied last week and got it.
still u have one month try to find out the job or send letter to biq to request them to change of your date / place of interview, try to send them registered letter.

or send a letter to french visa office and explain your concern lets c what happened.

i hope u will get your visa soon.

stillhope

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
@Egrace

Lol! will be counting on the guys in the DR Congo, Madagascar, Mauritius etc to do their job.
But wait a minute...... isn't that meant to be an advantage, the fact that very many Southern Africans, particularly the we Southern African Anglophones aren't clogging up the QSW program?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Am going! going! said:
@ Stillhope....

You're in the midlands right!yes i take it you didn't travel to the french embassy in londoni did twice first when i submitted my application second to collect passports, did you do an online application thenno, by my self?

Am impressed it took only a weekalmost three working days (submitted thursday received on monday), talk through the application pleaseyes any time u can send me PM if u need any help, am planning on taking a 2 week french immersion course in france in novemberok its good.
Ta!

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
Lenny230 said:
Hello everyone.

My name is Lenny and I am totally new on the forum. I am a QSW candidate and just sent my application on Saturday 16 jul 2011. According to DHL it was delivered to the BIQ in Mexico City on Mon 18 jul 2011 and signed for by a staff member called "Marcos Solis".

I know I have a very long wait ahead. I have been reading in different forums that the average time to get the CSQ from the BIQ in Mexico is 6 months but I am getting concerned that processing times in this office seem to have become slow.

It took me many months to gather all the necessary documents and I can strongly affirm that my application is absolutely complete (almost immaculate) according to what they require: signed forms, work certificates, academic diplomas and transcripts, language tests with high scores in both French (TEFaQ and DELF B2) and English (IELTS), etc, and even documents of relatives living in Québec. I hope I can be waived from the interview and get my CSQ in less than 6 months.

I will share this adventure with you guys until I finally get my visa. I will be patient.

Cheers,
Lenny
@ Lenny have you received any word on your application? I am curious to find out anything about the time tables. I sent mine to Mexico on 8/2 and it arrived on 8/3. It was signed by M. Solis who is in fact the guard at the security station as per the signature confirmation on the FEDEX website.

Good luck with everything.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Re: Received my file number

quebec2011 said:
Yes she is appearing in Bangalore. Yes I have B1.
Which level are you appearing for?
i'm appearing for a2. etes-vous etudiant a AFB maintenant ?

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
egrace62 said:
bro better late than sorry........ go back to thier site and follow the instruction....... i have issued 5drafts from Nigeria and it was addressed in french.... ur bank will always follow ur instruction, while i think u should also follow BIQ instruction..... i av never submitted any i English except for the federal part where it was expressly stated that it can be addressed either in ENglish or french and this part also has 3different currencies....... even at that a friends drft was return bcos his draft reads The Reciever General of Canada.
instead of The Reciever General for Canada.
imagine just that little thing which to me i think it is excusable but they his application was returned for resubmission.... just my 1 cent anyway
@egrace my draft was written in french but my problem is instead of "Ministre des Finances du Québec "
They have capitalized evrything and wrote "MINISTRE DES FINANCES DU QUEBEC" will that be okay?
also with the word QUEBEC.. they dont have any special character so they wrote QUEBEC..instead of Québec WITH ACCENT will that be okay too?

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicante.ph said:
@ egrace my draft was written in french but my problem is instead of "Ministre des Finances du Québec "
They have capitalized evrything and wrote "MINISTRE DES FINANCES DU QUEBEC" will that be okay?
also with the word QUEBEC.. they dont have any special character so they wrote QUEBEC..instead of Québec WITH ACCENT will that be okay too?
@applicante.ph

It would be fine. I had sent that type of draft and the BIQ accepted it.

Yogie

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
applicante.ph said:
thats fine. even my draft was like this. even if i had requested it, the bankers wouldnt have added the accent. so relax and go fwd. ! ;D

GipsyGirl

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonjour tout le monde

How long does it take for the results of the TEFAQ to be out?