28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
fiirm said:
Dear All,

Please help out. The name on the draft is written in English or French? as
Minister of Finance of Quebec or Ministre des finance du Quebec

Fiirm

Any will do....You can write it in any of the two languages.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ wings........ there is no crime in sending them an inquiry..... just try to....
well as per the increased processing time, it affected my VO too.. it has jumped from 9 to 11months...... but it is not likely to affect those that have been issued MR.... i think this is just a Ploy to preventing more pple from getting MR this year cos most of these VO are fast running out of there visa Quota for this year.....
same for India....... men... i wonder aw this pple do thiers 3months!!!!!!!!!! :eek:. and MEXICO VO too thiers decreased from 12months to 9months....... God help us all

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@egrace,

I think new delhi VO doesn't have any application to process , because the number of applications were really limited last year and it has been over 6 months that they didn't have any interiview. So no CSQ=Decreased federal process to 3 months ;D

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
@egrace62
I received a letter that I am on the waiting list for selection interview in New York about 5 days ago or so. Is it reasonable to expect the interview in september or this year at all for that matter?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
fiirm said:
Dear All,

Please help out. The name on the draft is written in English or French? as
Minister of Finance of Quebec or Ministre des finance du Quebec

Fiirm
bro better late than sorry........ go back to thier site and follow the instruction....... i have issued 5drafts from Nigeria and it was addressed in french.... ur bank will always follow ur instruction, while i think u should also follow BIQ instruction..... i av never submitted any i English except for the federal part where it was expressly stated that it can be addressed either in ENglish or french and this part also has 3different currencies....... even at that a friends drft was return bcos his draft reads The Reciever General of Canada.
instead of The Reciever General for Canada.
imagine just that little thing which to me i think it is excusable but they his application was returned for resubmission.... just my 1 cent anyway

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
chibiks said:
@ egrace62
I received a letter that I am on the waiting list for selection interview in New York about 5 days ago or so. Is it reasonable to expect the interview in september or this year at all for that matter?
it depends on when they conducted the last interview..... usually it takes a minimum of 4months apart for interviews to b conducted.... except of cos if more than expected applications get ready for interview b4 this 4months period
if u will be arranged for september u ought to have been notifed cos according to their poretional procedure, applicants for interview must be given atleast 60days b4 the interview....

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
quebec2011 said:
@ egrace,

I think new delhi VO doesn't have any application to process , because the number of applications were really limited last year and it has been over 6 months that they didn't have any interiview. So no CSQ=Decreased federal process to 3 months ;D
that is a hilarious one there :D :D :D :D
but u knw that VOs dont process QSW files alone.... there also are other files to attend to like the family class.FSW,Entrepreneurship,Student etc...... above all i think they are very very efficient.... the only hurdles for u guys is d BIQ.... ur VO will more than compensate for ur wait

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
egrace62 said:
@ wings........ there is no crime in sending them an inquiry..... just try to....
well as per the increased processing time, it affected my VO too.. it has jumped from 9 to 11months...... but it is not likely to affect those that have been issued MR.... i think this is just a Ploy to preventing more pple from getting MR this year cos most of these VO are fast running out of there visa Quota for this year.....
same for India....... men... i wonder aw this pple do thiers 3months!!!!!!!!!! :eek:. and MEXICO VO too thiers decreased from 12months to 9months....... God help us all
Thanks egrace. I am feeling a little better today. But I seriously got really sad yesterday because it is all taking sooo long. For me it took 9 months to get CSQ and now again... waiting. One of my friends also said that the increase in processing time shouldnt affect us (people who already did their medicals). Yes, I sent a case specific enquiry today so hoping to get some response maybe next week. Yes, God help us all! All the best to everyone!

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
@ Egrace,

i note Accra is the only BIQ office in sub Sahara Africa, so what then happens if one is in South Africa? i plan to relocate their by the end of the year, will i have to fly all the way to Accra for my interview?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
b.indiano68 said:
Does anybody has this information as to how long it takes to get the AOR from Honkong BIQ
b.indiano68, you can take a look at my timelines....
after waiting for 3 months, i ddnt hear from them. so I sent out an email asking about the status. I was getting worried if the letter got lost in our wonderful postal system.

So wait for a month or 2 after applying and still if you dont hear from them, send out an email asking about the status. make sure all your details are given - name, surname, dob, citizenship, passport no., dd no. bank, date, whatever you can. so that it becomes easy to track it down. otherwise it could be like hunting for a lost kid in the kumbh mela. ;)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Re: Received my file number

quebec2011 said:
Congratulations for your AOR , welcome to waiting game :D. My wife is appearing for A1.
oui, j'attend !! pas de choix ! A1.... is she appearing in blr ? and ur already b1 is it ?

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Dear All
my Quebec interview is going to be in 9th Sep, in Paris, But unfortunately I've been rejected for Schengen visa, Appeal is on Process and not sure about the appeal result, does any one know what should I do now? I already informed to BIQ email but after a week I just received an automatic confirmation in receiving my email, but no reply yet, does any body know what will happen to my immigration? Are they going to wave the interview or send it to any where else? any suggestion? I am totally confused and not sure what to do!!!
Cans any one help me PLEASE.
Thanks
Mah