2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ biolah, if there is no payment rceipt then it means they are yet to charge ur CC. But then if this's true, aw come dossier & personal ref. Numbers were assignd when u r nt yet cleared for paymnt? Mayb sth is going on & it may cause delay. I think it ll b wise to findout d reason. If paris is nt forth coming wit a response to ur mail,call them & if non of these work, do a mail to MICC quoting ur dossier nos. They can also hlp with ur querry

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
niravk said:
Immigration to Quebec from India

I am Nirav Khatri from Mumbai working as a senior research executive with a listed IT company. My basic role is to provide market intelligence support to our clients. I have done my PGDBA ( Finance) from Mumbai. I have successfully passed free evaluation test on quebec website. Hence I am encouraged to write this post and seek your help.

-Is it necessary for me to hire the services of an immigration consultant while filing the application form?

-What are the job prospects for a researher like me in quebec?

-Do the immigration authorities conduct an interview for granting a CSQ? What is the criteria that is followed by them for allocation CSQ certificates to respective applicants (points, profile etc)

-After successfully obtaining CSQ certificate, they will despatch me an application for PR Visa. Can I submit these PR Visa application in my home country (India) or I need to land in Canada first and then proceed to immigration counter for issuance of PR visa.

-Is it possible to get a medical test from India itself? What are the cost associated with it?

-Is it necessary to appear for IELTS exams for Quebec immigration? I have read it in many posts that IELTS scores are not required for an applicant seeking quebec immigration. is it true?

Thanks for your help
If you go through this thread you can find tens of cases like yours and I am sure you can find the answer to your question.
Good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Plncmy said:
QUebec2011,

I have finally sent My update to BIQ. All I could do is to send the latest Experience certificates, DELF A2 results, and Relationship document.

If I am awarded 2 points for Experience, then I am through else I am out. My wife could not give any French exams.. so no points from my wife french knowledge.
This is a good news brother and I am sure you can make it.

good luck

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys! i need a second voice on this , so i have a computer science bach. in the area of training list computer science is mentioned twice , once in section B (12points) and once in section C(6 points) so which 1 is correct?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
If u did your bach from quebec then u comes under section b other wise section c

dided said:
hey guys! i need a second voice on this , so i have a computer science bach. in the area of training list computer science is mentioned twice , once in section B (12points) and once in section C(6 points) so which 1 is correct?

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
If u did your bach from quebec then u comes under section b other wise section c
aha got it , thanks for the feedback :)

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014

egrace62 said:
@ biolah, if there is no payment rceipt then it means they are yet to charge ur CC. But then if this's true, aw come dossier & personal ref. Numbers were assignd when u r nt yet cleared for paymnt? Mayb sth is going on & it may cause delay. I think it ll b wise to findout d reason. If paris is nt forth coming wit a response to ur mail,call them & if non of these work, do a mail to MICC quoting ur dossier nos. They can also hlp with ur querry
@egrace62,
Thanks so much for your advice, i ve called the phone number u gave me bt it was french all thru so i couldnt make any statement since my french is still @ beginner stage.However, i ve fax a document to BIQ(Paris) on the issue, but i'm waiting for their response b4 taking the next.The AOR send to me ve the following data:
No ref. ind.:pA......
No dossier :pA.....
and the letter was signed by one Denise Dufour.

Pls, do confirm if the format of their letter is as stated above.Thank you and God bless.

''With God all things are possible"

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014

egrace62 said:
egrace62,
Thanks so much for your advice, i ve called the phone number u gave me bt it was french all thru so i couldnt make any statement since my french is still @ beginner stage.However, i ve fax a document to BIQ(Paris) on the issue, but i'm waiting for their response b4 taking the next.The AOR send to me ve the following data:
No ref. ind.:pA......
No dossier :pA.....
and the letter was signed by one Denise Dufour.
Pls, do confirm if the format of their letter is as stated above.Thank you and God bless.

''With God all things are possible"

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
nishi said:
@ angel eye

how many marks r u scoring now n whn did they reconsidred ur application n whn is ur interview whn u submitted documents did u give any proof of french laguage hav they asked u for french laguage verification cuz we are in A1.4 level of french in alliace n hav sent out certificates too them n we wil inshallah give our delf a1 and a2 in nov how much is the time is thr beween interview call n interview . we applied in may 2011 n got our AOR in 15 days wht do u think whn should we expect the interview call
thanxs in advance
nishi

Nishi

frankly speaking, im never understood the marks thing ;D if i have been reconsidered, then I must be scoring the min points. they reconsidered my app in oct 2010, interview is on 12 sept. i didnt submit any french doc and neither claimed any points for it.

it may take, 6-8 months for pak, but the time may vary depending on the visa office policies. so one can never predict the exact timeframe.

Bonne chance !!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Biolah, yeah u got it. That's d format

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
@quebec 2011, @egrace.

Merci, Merci Beaucoup a vous.

ps2fan

Feb 3, 2011
Hi guys

First of all I would you really liek to thank you guys for such an informative forum and posts.
This is my first post here and would like some info from you guys. I am Mohd from India and planning to apply for Quebec Migration. I had a small query I am pursuing my graduation Second Year BCOM and I am a Microsoft Certified Professional . I have 6 yrs of work exp out of which 4 yrs is as a Tech lead in IBM and now i work with a software firm as a support engineer. Do you think i can apply . I have also started french classes.

Looking forward to your reply thanks inadvance

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
[size=10pt]Welcome to the forum. Please post your details using the format below;

1. Training
a. Educational Attainment –
b. Area of Training –
2. Experience -
3. Age -
4. Language
a. English -
b. French -
5. Family and Stay in Quebec -
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner
a. Educational Attainment -
b. Area of Training -
c. Age -
d. English -
e. French -
7. Validated Job Offer -
8. Children –
9. Financial Self Sufficiency –
10. Adaptability (you will earn points here if and only if you attended a selection interview)
[/size]

ps2fan said:
Hi guys

First of all I would you really liek to thank you guys for such an informative forum and posts.
This is my first post here and would like some info from you guys. I am Mohd from India and planning to apply for Quebec Migration. I had a small query I am pursuing my graduation Second Year BCOM and I am a Microsoft Certified Professional . I have 6 yrs of work exp out of which 4 yrs is as a Tech lead in IBM and now i work with a software firm as a support engineer. Do you think i can apply . I have also started french classes.

Looking forward to your reply thanks inadvance

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
[size=10pt]Thanks a lot Egrace. Lets hope this will help speed up processing as they claimed going forward.[/size]

egrace62 said:
Important Update
Attn: LAPLATTO et les'autre

in order to ensure faster processing,a new form for the federal process is now out.... all application for PR r'cvid after july 18th 2011, must be in the new form.......
laplatto i hope this infor is not too late for u.
pls check the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-application.asp

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
mamuka_kh said:
Hello everybody,

I am new here. I am going to apply for QSW. Could you determine my points?
I am from Georgia republic.

AGE ---- 28 (16 pts)
EDUCATION ----- Master's Degree in "Informatics and Computer Since" - Georgian Technical University (2 years);
Bachelor's Degree in "Informatics and Computer Since" - Georgian Technical University(4 years);
Trainings and international Certificates: MCP(microsoft), CCNA(Cisco Systems) and CCNP(Cisco Systems).
Educational Attainment - 12 points
Area of Training - 6 points
EXPERIENCE ----- 5 years in a Bank with my Specialty (Senior Network Administrator) - 8 pts
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ---- EILTS 5.5 (Listening 6.5 and above will earn you 3 pts; Speaking 7.5+ = 3 pts)
FRENCH PROFICIENCY ---- n/a :(please learn basic french)
STAY and FAMILY in Quebec ----- don't understand this sector. I have no family members and relations in Canada. I am ready to stay and work in Quebec for a long time. N/A
MARITAL STATUS ----- Unmarried, no children. N/A
FUNDS ----- How much will be necessary. (1 point) $2,800

Am I eligible for QSW? YES

Thanks in advance,

Improve your French and you will be able to make the cut off. Good luck.