15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
@egrace62

Thank you so much for assistance, I will follow your advice and will update you :)

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62

hi bro, i got this letter PERM 115: A letter indicating list of missing documents in applicants package in Nov and i sent to them and after i called them and i was told they are going to review it and let me know.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wowsaint said:
Dear Seniors,
I have been following this forum for few days and I have found your input very usefull and informative. I am in process of putting together all the required documents for CSQ. I am having difficulty with the experience letter/ job description from current employer due to some constraints. My question is

a) What if I dont provide a letter issued from HR, instead i provide a letter issued by my immediate boss on company letter head.? (Or it has to be issued only from HR department) if ur immediate boss is willing to vouch for you, tis ok. but it must be on coys letter head, dated and signed with Name
b) Does immigration office carry out verification from each and every employer why do u ask, hope u are not planning falsifying documents? If NO then... is it done on random basis? what is the percentage of such verifications ? Verification is usually carried-out based on the reviewing offocers Intuition, when he/she have a reason to doubt any of the submitted documents

Regards,
Saint

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
peso said:
egrace62

hi bro, i got this letter PERM 115: A letter indicating list of missing documents in applicants package in Nov and i sent to them and after i called them and i was told they are going to review it and let me know.
@peso,

I had same doubt and Egrace62 solved my problem in best possible manner bro.

He says if you have received any letter such that PERM 115 which from stage 1 then receiving another letter from same stage is unlikely.
Then you can expect some letter a letter from stage 2 which are PERM 115b, 121, or 124.

Good luck

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
egrace62 said:
without french 43 to escape rejection based on points u will need 49pointst
I am not sure, because your points for Area of Training is not included. If you can earn some points in that, you might reach 49 points

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Hi All,

I have claimed basic listening and reading french language understanding in my application. I have recieved first AOR with a file number.
I want to send them a french language certificate for which I plan to take the DELF test. Do you think A1 level is good enough?
Also once I take the test, should I just send the certificate to them with my file number or wait for them to ask me about it?

Thanks for all the help.
best,
Harsha

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
harsha said:
Hi All,

I have claimed basic listening and reading french language understanding in my application. I have recieved first AOR with a file number.
I want to send them a french language certificate for which I plan to take the DELF test. Do you think A1 level is good enough?
Also once I take the test, should I just send the certificate to them with my file number or wait for them to ask me about it?

Thanks for all the help.
best,
Harsha
Hi Harsha,

What is your Visa Office. When did you sent your application and when did you received your AOR?

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
harsha said:
Hi All,

Thanks for all the help.
best,

Harsha
A1 and A2 are both considered elementary French so the more points u get the more you reach the advanced elementary.
You have to wait until they ask u to send them the certificate because they may ask u for other docs. also

regards

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
VipulGarg said:
I am not sure, because your points for Area of Training is not included. If you can earn some points in that, you might reach 49 points
VipulGarg said:
I am not sure, because your points for Area of Training is not included the area of training he stated which is english/ mass communication does not qualify for point under Area of training. If you can earn some points in that, you might reach 49 points

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
geribubaboy said:
A1 and A2 are both considered elementary French so the more points u get the more you reach the advanced elementary.
You have to wait until they ask u to send them the certificate because they may ask u for other docs. also

regards
Thanks so much for the info. So currently as a couple we have 64/66 points which includes 2 points for French language. Do you think DELF A1 should be fine as a proof as that would be much easier and quicker than completing level A2?

Thanks again,
Harsha

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
VipulGarg said:
Hi Harsha,

What is your Visa Office. When did you sent your application and when did you received your AOR?
Hi Vipul,

I applied to the Montreal office in February 2011 and got 1st AOR in March which was a letter with file number and haven't heard anything since then. Do you know what to expect next and timeline of how the process works.

Thanks
Harsha

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
harsha said:
Thanks so much for the info. So currently as a couple we have 64/66 points for couple 63 and not 66 is the point which must include point for french but it is always good to have some excess points while calculating by oneself as margin of errorwhich includes 2 points for French language. Do you think DELF A1 should be fine as a proof as that would be much easier and quicker than completing level A2? pls u do not need to wait for them to send u an update request b4 u update ur file. u can update ur file b4 u are asked to provided u av ur file and dossier numbers

Thanks again,
Harsha

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Do they mail the file number according to the labels attached with the application?
Also I would like to know Is the mail is registered or they just leave it in the mail box

thanks so much

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Hello All,

Come this time next week we'll be having our Interview in Accra.....I am scared at the same time excited cos I know we are just 1 step closer to achieving our dream move to Canada. Any advice from those that had gone through the interview process will be appreciated and I'll update the forum on how it went by God's grace.

Thanks.

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Thanks so much egrace! I'll try to give the test and send the certificate asap. Also do you think A1 is fine then?

Harsha