+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

bellesonia

May 31, 2011
hey frnds( i am bellesonia from delhi, india)

Can nyone calculate my points for QUEBEC (PR)

dis iz d summary

b.com in 2004
b.ed (english) 1 year degree course in 2006
from 2007 to till now ...teaching english in a reputed school as a primary english teacher.
in 2010 , me cleared my Ielts wid 7 bands(academic)
in 2010 , I cleared my masters in english (distant learning) though i enrolled in 2006
somehow I will manage the funds......
I have joined 2 months basic french course...n will join d odr level just aftr finishng dis...
I am single, 28 years age

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
egrace62 said:
@ Peso et tal:
Here is a list of letters that BIQ uaually send applicants depending on the stage and the applicants condition.
at the preliminary stage, the following letter can be issued.
PERM 401: letter showing intention to refuse file as a result of applicants not complying with regulatory reqirements.e.g failure to dign-off on declarations/common values of Quebec

PERM 401a: Refusal letter usually issued if applicant fails to comply within 60days the provisions stated in PERM401

PERM 400: Intention to reject file bcos officials doubt the veracity of documents provided.

PERM 399a: Rejection letter if applicants fails to respond to PERM 400 within 60days

PERM 115: A letter indicating list of missing documents in applicants package

PERM: 111: acceptation to treat file. this letter indicates that an applicant has scaled 2ru paper Screening

SUSPENSE Stage: this is the link between the preliminary stage and the selection stage. this stage usually arises if
1) fees av not been fully paid
2) Additional Docs is/are required
3) the services of security agencies is needed to carryout some verification
as a result of any of these, the officer will not be able to make a decision. those who did not include french attestation e.t.c,

SELECTION STAGE:

PERM 121: convocation for interview

PERM:124: Interview in waiting. a date will be communicated later.

PERM 115b: Invitation letter to pass a standard French test

FINAL STAGE

PERM 132a: a letter accompanying CSQ with Priority treatment

PERM 403: intention to refuse at interview

PERM 403a : refusal letter as a result of applicant not complying with the conditions stated in PERM 403 within 60days

PERM 399 : intention to Reject file as a result of falsification at interview

PERM 399a: rejection letter as a result of non compliance with the provisions of PERM 399

Dear Egrace62,

I am very thankful for your cooperation and detailed information.

1 month after they received my initial application I received "PERM 115: A letter indicating list of missing documents in applicants package", because I had forgotten to send the Quebec selection certificate application for my wife . In this letter they had asked me to send this missing document within 90 days from the date of issuance of that letter, I sent that missing document the very next day.

Now my question to you is that : What could be my status there in BIQ HK? What letter can I expect now from BIQ HK?

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geribubaboy said:
To all and especially to the experienced ones.

My friends can anybody help me check my online status. I try to do that but get no results :( while I know that they have announced me that my file is in queue for review.

Thanks in advance
if ur visa office number starts with the letter B, then u have to select : Immigration File Number from the drop down menu. but if u already have been doing this and it is still showing no information then it means ur visa office is yet to forward your details to them in Ontario. then u get to keep checking on Tuesdays. cos e-cas are usually updated on Tuesdays

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:
if ur visa office number starts with the letter B, then u have to select : Immigration File Number from the drop down menu. but if u already have been doing this and it is still showing no information then it means ur visa office is yet to forward your details to them in Ontario. then u get to keep checking on Tuesdays. cos e-cas are usually updated on Tuesdays
Thanks my friend, maybe it is this, My VO has not informed Ontario.

take care

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
quebec2011 said:
Dear Egrace62,

I am very thankful for your cooperation and detailed information.

1 month after they received my initial application I received "PERM 115: A letter indicating list of missing documents in applicants package", because I had forgotten to send the Quebec selection certificate application for my wife . In this letter they had asked me to send this missing document within 90 days from the date of issuance of that letter, I sent that missing document the very next day.

Now my question to you is that : What could be my status there in BIQ HK? What letter can I expect now from BIQ HK? if ur response to that letter is over 3months, then u would av passed 2ru the paper screening stage PERM 111, but since u av already received a letter from stage one they are not likely to send u another for that stage again. so ur next letter will come 4rm stage two which can b either of PERM 115b, 121, or 124, but if u had included a french language attestatn in ur package, then it will b either of PERMs: 121 or 124 but if u are able to reach the point threshold without need for adaptability u get PERM 132 with CSQ!!!!!!!!!!

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@egrace62,

Thanks for prompt reply.

I sent my DEFL B1 attested certificate 3 months ago so I can just wait for PERM 121 or 124. As I can't reach to threshold without adaptability points then I can expect one of the above letters.

Thanks ,it really helped me.

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bellesonia said:
nobdy is answering ma query :(((((((
Hello bellesonia,

As you are the only one who knows best your details, why don't u make an assessment test and complete the forms online so u will have the average points and u can see if u qualify.

Regards and Good luck

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
bellesonia said:
hey frnds( i am bellesonia from delhi, india)

Can nyone calculate my points for QUEBEC (PR)

dis iz d summary

b.com in 2004 ( ur masters degree which is ur highest qualificatn will b considered) 12points
b.ed (english) 1 year degree course in 2006
from 2007 to till now ...teaching english in a reputed school as a primary english teacher. 8points
in 2010 , me cleared my Ielts wid 7 bands(academic) if both spoken and listening is 6.5 or above 6points
in 2010 , I cleared my masters in english (distant learning) though i enrolled in 2006
somehow I will manage the funds...... Funds 1point
I have joined 2 months basic french course...n will join d odr level just aftr finishng dis... what level av u/will u tick-out in the form? this is important b4 point can b allocated but note that u will need to provide evidence based on the level u ticked
I am single, 28 years age 16points
without french 43 to escape rejection based on points u will need 49pointst

bellesonia

May 31, 2011
@egrace
thnk u so much....................i am at d beginner level of french

can u plz guide me, shal i send my application for quebec (PR)??/
i got 43 in total without french, though 55 is required

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Hello everyone;

this is my first comment on this rich topic, it took me long time to read some of what is written, and all is very useful thanks alot.

Actually I sent my application to immigration office on 15 may 2011, I didn't receive any mails yet, but I have many questions that I wish to find help through.

First, I'm having a high school certificate from a french school and having the Alliance Francais but from 15 years :eek: , Is this fine?
I'm planning to have another test in French so I would like to know how can I add documents to my file after sending it?

Second, I'm having a B.Sc. of Computer Science and I wish to know Do I have to extract a license to work in that field (IT), considering that I'm having experience in IT in multinational companies for 14 years.

I need Help please, and thanks all so much :)

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bellesonia said:
@ egrace

i got 43 in total without french, though 55 is required
As egrace stated you will need the minimum pass points 49 and this will be conditioned by the results of your French level. So I can say that u should not send your application now. First try to get a good French level and after that u apply.

Regards

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
bellesonia said:
@ egrace

i got 43 in total without french, though 55 is required. with 49points u will b ok to make it to the interview. hence the only avenue opened for inprovement is FRENCH SKILLs. so with 6 or 7points from french u will b ok but for u to b able to score 8 in french, u will need B1( level 5-6 on d form) or if u are able to score up to 70% in A2(level 3-4 on d form) u might b able to claim ponits for level 5 i.e 8points

wowsaint

Jun 23, 2009
Dear Seniors,
I have been following this forum for few days and I have found your input very usefull and informative. I am in process of putting together all the required documents for CSQ. I am having difficulty with the experience letter/ job description from current employer due to some constraints. My question is

a) What if I dont provide a letter issued from HR, instead i provide a letter issued by my immediate boss on company letter head.? (Or it has to be issued only from HR department)
b) Does immigration office carry out verification from each and every employer? If NO then... is it done on random basis? what is the percentage of such verifications ?

Regards,
Saint

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Egypt2011 said:
Hello everyone;

this is my first comment on this rich topic, it took me long time to read some of what is written, and all is very useful thanks alot. welcome on board

Actually I sent my application to immigration office on 15 may 2011, I didn't receive any mails yet, but I have many questions that I wish to find help through.

First, I'm having a high school certificate from a french school and having the Alliance Francais but from 15 years :eek: , Is this fine?
I'm planning to have another test in French so I would like to know how can I add documents to my file pls do take another test cos the one u did 15years ago is too old.after sending it? u can only add documents to ur dossier only after u av gotten ur AOR where u will have ur dossier number and personal reference number cos these numbers are ur identify with BIQ

Second, I'm having a B.Sc. of Computer Science and I wish to know Do I have to extract a license to work in that field (IT), considering that I'm having experience in IT in multinational companies for 14 years.

I need Help please, and thanks all so much :) IT field is not regulated in Quebec hence just ensure u av all relevant documents and professional qualification all notarized when it is time for u to relocate to quebec