NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello All..
reached Montreal.. It was awesome but tiring as well...heathrow experience was not too gud!!.... But Montreal ...wow!...will update soon!!

Shahi

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
manoylo_bg said:
Can you check your status online? Is everything OK with your application?
You are right abt that but I don't know if it is my consultant's fault or the officer who has my file because they should have announced about the starting of the processing and they didn't, and when my consultant contacted them 2 weeks ago they answered that they had sent the announcement for that and that my file was in queue for review, but in fact they hadn't done that. So my consultant contacted them again because we needed the file number and when I got my file number and I tried yesterday to check my online status it said that: My file was not yet in process or that my personal information was not right.
I don't know what to think and do now.

Regards

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry guys after preliminary review of your application what type of letter can someone get from BIQ office?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@shahi,

Wish a wonderful life in Montreal....and we are looking forward hearing from you soon.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
@ Shahi, wishing you all the best...

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Hey quebec2011 !

was this person that you were referring to from L'Inde ? I saw a couple of posts from Pakistani applicants being asked to attend interviews in HK. (but that was supposedly b'coz of security reasons)

je me demande si c'est une shift de procedure. . . . hmmm

quebec2011 can you shed some more light on this ?

[quote author=[color=blue]quebec2011 [/color]link=topic=37196.msg795002#msg795002 date=1306761511]
Let me share something with BIQ HK applicants that 2 days ago I came across one person in my own language forum and he said that he has file number of month of July 2010 and he is called for interview in the month of August and his interview is going to be held in HK, so guys we can expect an interview call in 2 or 3 months. It seems that Number of applicants in BIQ HK have increased tremendously so this could be the reason for this delay.

Anyhow this seems a sign of relief for some people like me who desperately waits for interview.
[/quote]

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Does any one here applied from inside Canada?

It takes too long :( I applied September 2010 and just got the file number till now !!

bellesonia

May 31, 2011
wants to apply for Quebec PR

hello friends

please guide me in a right way...I want to apply for Quebec PR....I have done my B.com and B.ed and have 4 years experience of teaching english in a reputed school....i hve done my masters in english from IGNOU......kindly guide me...am I eligible for quebec PR......
i have done only 2 months course of french language....Will I be able to face the quebec interview??? plz guide me as soon as possible.....will b grateful 2 u guys

One more information I would like to add
I have cleared IELTS (academic) with 7 bands in total (7.5 in listening and speaking, 6.5 in reading and writing)...Is there any need to give IELTS in general??

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
peso said:
sorry guys after preliminary review of your application what type of letter can someone get from BIQ office?
initially when they receive your file, they issue an AOR. and after reviewing it, they either send a rejection letter or an intreview waiting list letter.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
best of luck shahi, waiting for ur experience :)

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@vibez_well ,

No he is not from INDIA he is from IRAN, and he had applied from Malaysia.

Really

Aug 14, 2010
Please would anyone happen to know what kinds of degrees fall under the classification of Business Management in the List of Preferred training areas?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Re: wants to apply for Quebec PR

bellesonia..

since you have a masters degree and associated experience,you should get points for both for edu & area of training. so i think you will make the cut.

your french levels will be important. hope you have done your online evaluation.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/informations/evaluate-online.html

facing the BIQ interview with 2 months of french may be difficult I feel ! enroll for french classes and keep continuing till you get the call for the interview. by the look of the current timelines, its a long wait. and you will get plenty of time to prepare.

you know the story about slow & steady people in a race !!

bellesonia said:
hello friends

please guide me in a right way...I want to apply for Quebec PR....I have done my B.com and B.ed and have 4 years experience of teaching english in a reputed school....i hve done my masters in english from IGNOU......kindly guide me...am I eligible for quebec PR......
i have done only 2 months course of french language....Will I be able to face the quebec interview??? plz guide me as soon as possible.....will b grateful 2 u guys

One more information I would like to add
I have cleared IELTS (academic) with 7 bands in total (7.5 in listening and speaking, 6.5 in reading and writing)...Is there any need to give IELTS in general??

bellesonia

May 31, 2011
Thnk u so muchh dear..........

shal i send the application now?? i have the pay receipt of the institution from where i have joined french( 2months)...as u suggested i wil join the intermediate level juz aftr completng this basic.......