Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
guys ... a question... i know that the site says that we need a minimum of 49 without the adaptability points to be eligible to send an application for CSQ, but then don't we have to score full 6 points for adaptability to reach the minimum total of 55?

i mean, if we get exact 49, our chances to get accepted are very low correct? because it is not easy to get full 6 points for adaptability...am i right?

lirjan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Tirana
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
NOC 4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
@ Wings

I am still waiting wings , i have sent a letter to the Vienna office yesterday about my concern. Hope next week they will give me an answer. I am thinking positive, is the only way i can take my stress out.
You know how much i loved to follow you guys, we started this thread together and now i am a little behind (for the moment). Anyway i think that every step we take is a destination of our lives, even if is not what we desire, but this makes the change for better and worst.

I am leaving this situation in the hand of god.

@ geribuabboy

I have said that because i know some people that has pass this period of time, don't worry and be patient. The most important is that you have your CSQ, and this makes thinks easier. The other things are just matter of time.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
Shahbaz_ali said:
Hi All,
Anyone from Pakistan , who is called for interview at BIQ Hong Kong in This session for quebec immigration
shahbaz, im from pakistan. i was looking at ur timelines and its almost the same as mine. i also applied in april last year, but not yet called for interview? have u been called for interview? and where?

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hello seniors,
i am forwarding my letter to you, which i m going to send to Paris office for my AOR. plz advise on it..

Subject: Postal Address issue (Reminder)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am faxing you this letter as a polite reminder, I have applied for Quebec Permanent worker category on 3rd Nov. 2010. I am living in Uganda (East Africa). I just came to know that the postal Uganda (Local postal service) doesn’t deliver any mail at any physical address unless you don’t have any P.O.Box number. As I know we sent you just physical address, so I am afraid if you will send me any communication regarding acknowledgement it could go back to you without informing me.
However, there is a possibility if you can send me the post through private courier service e.g. DHL or Fedex and I would pay them at time of delivery.
Secondly, if you can send me AOR through email which I have mentioned in my application form (mansoor_h@hotmail.com).
Your consideration is requested in this regard.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
mansoorhashmi said:
However, there is a possibility if you can send me the post through private courier service e.g. DHL or Fedex and I would pay them at time of delivery.
Really dont think they would do anything that is outside their regular documented process. :(

mansoorhashmi said:
Secondly, if you can send me AOR through email which I have mentioned in my application form (mansoor_h @ hotmail.com).
I saw another guy on this forum who mentioned that he received the AoR thru email. So probably this is a regular process for them - to send it thru email as well as post (?)

then once you get ur AoR thru email, you can update your address with a PO Box number and you are set mon ami !!

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
Happy Mothers day to all moms out there!

Just want to share my good fortune.... we got our AOR dated 11 April 2011 and started my french lesson today and hopefully it will be fruitful for all of us. Thanks God for a quick response. Hopefully we all have our life long plans materialize soon.

quick questions: does anyone knows whats the two numbers appearing on the upper right hand???

royce ;)

Myroyce

Apr 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Apr 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2011
IELTS Request
NA
Info:

for all pips out there for Proof of Funds i've read it here in the forum that the rule 20:80 will apply. 20% cash and 80% TC,BD etc....

also ive learned from my friend who just migrated to canada last year that it would be wise to bring the money you have declared on your funds when submitting your application... but not all will be ask during landing but better safe than sorry....

royce ;)

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
If you do not now qualify under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you may qualify under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. It has the following advantages:
1) There are a greater number of acceptable occupations to qualify.

2) There exists a broader acceptance as a skilled worker according to the general background history of the applicant.

3) There exists no annual cap or maximum number of applications received for each acceptable occupation.

4) No English or French language tests to take to qualify.

5) No offer of employment is required to qualify.

6) Fast processing times of 12 to 15 months.

You can determine if you qualify under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program by referring to the Quebec Government website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.gc.ca/. Click on “Permanent Workers”. Complete the Self Assessment questionnaire “evaluating online your chances of being selected by Quebec”.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
i recently accepted a 1 year contract job offer in Ontario, will that negatively affect my quebec application? i intend to reside in quebec but have to pay my bills!

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Myroyce said:
Just want to share my good fortune.... we got our AOR dated 11 April 2011.
Hey Myroyce ! good news.... you got ur AoR in 11 days from BIQ, HK ? :eek: thats pretty fast !

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
sorry, bad news

i got e-mail now from syria
my interview was canceled

about my case
i was sent my file in july 2010
and i was have interview in june 2011

Shahbaz_ali

Apr 19, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 # Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
angeleye said:
shahbaz, im from pakistan. i was looking at ur timelines and its almost the same as mine. i also applied in april last year, but not yet called for interview? have u been called for interview? and where?
Nice to hear from you , are u good at french or you are learning it whatever the state is but at time of of interview you should be good at it. you should be able to respond the visa officer in french. i wish u all the best... in timeline there is difference of one year , i applied in 2009 and you applied last year means 2010. isn't it.

singherapk

Feb 18, 2011
Hi Shabaz Ali

I am from Pakistan and applied for quebec and waiting for any update from HQ office. Have you got the call for interview??.

singherapk

Feb 18, 2011
Hi angleeye

I have mailed them the documents and now waiting for the reply. Is there any update regarding the interview for Pakistan.

regards