2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ dided, thanks for the easter greeting. I that by next easter, we all will b in Quebec

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Thanks once more Egrace62, hope you get your awaited outcome sooner than soon, you definitely deserve to be on the next flight to Quebec.

snow

Apr 12, 2011
Please help with filling up the forms.

1. Application for Selection Certificate - do the fields for fax no. should just be left blank right? as I have no fax no.
2. Application for Selection Certificate - on the field "mailing address if different" - I put all as "Not Applicable", correct?
3. Application for Selection Certificate #5 - Name and address of your dependent children - I put "Not Applicable" as they live with us?
4. Application for Selection Certificate #7 - List every place where you have lived... - What did you put under the field "TO"? I can't put "present", so what date should I put then?
5. Application for Selection Certificate #8 - Education - Under name of diploma, did you put what you have in your transcript or the equivalent in quebec?I put mine as Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Management Accounting, or just Bachelor of science in commerce since there's a field for specialization below it?
6. Application for Selection Certificate #8.1 - What will I check among the options? quebec dip/canadian dip/dip or training recognized as equivalent by quebec/ foreign dip?
7. Application for Selection Certificate #10 - Stay in quebec, what will I put here if I have not stayed in quebec?
8. Application for Selection Certificate #11 - Language - which one I'll choose if I'm aiming for delf b2? and for ielts speaking is 6.5 and listening is 8, what will I choose?
9. Application for Selection Certificate #11.1 - French test - I will only submit a cert of enrollment, should I put it in "other"?
10. Photos - should I paste or glue it on the space provided?
11. Declaration by spouse - how did you put your family name for women is it when you're single or your married name?
12. Declaration by De facto spouse - I put all fields as "Not Applicable"?
13. The other forms are not fillable, how did you fill it then?
14. For applicants from the Philippines, did you also submit your high school diploma?
15. Where will I mail my application package if I'm from the Philippines, I could not seem to find it from the website. And what is the format to be written on the envelop?
16. How did you organize all your files? Using clips, staple? Did you put something like a table of contents or a label per set of documents?

I hope someone could answer, this could help others as well who are in this stage of preparing the application forms.

Thanks everyone...

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello All,

I have a question, I intend to land in Quebec...but since i ll be staying temporarily there...i dont have any permanent address in Quebec..My family friends stay in Toronto, so although i ll do all the landing formalities in Quebec, can i give the address of Toronto where i would like my PR card to arrive??

Would tht be ok?? please let me know your views!!

Shahi

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
when is my interview :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'(

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
snow said:
Please help with filling up the forms.

1. Application for Selection Certificate - do the fields for fax no. should just be left blank right? as I have no fax no. PUT HYPHEN (-), DONT LEAVE ANY SPACE BLANK
2. Application for Selection Certificate - on the field "mailing address if different" - I put all as "Not Applicable", correct? INSTEAD WRITE SAME AS ABOVE.
3. Application for Selection Certificate #5 - Name and address of your dependent children - I put "Not Applicable" as they live with us? OK
4. Application for Selection Certificate #7 - List every place where you have lived... - What did you put under the field "TO"? I can't put "present", so what date should I put then? PUT THE DATE AND MONTH IN WHICH YOU WILL SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION.
5. Application for Selection Certificate #8 - Education - Under name of diploma, did you put what you have in your transcript or the equivalent in quebec?I put mine as Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Management Accounting, or just Bachelor of science in commerce since there's a field for specialization below it? WRITE AS PER YOUR TRANSCRIPT
6. Application for Selection Certificate #8.1 - What will I check among the options? quebec dip/canadian dip/dip or training recognized as equivalent by quebec/ foreign dip? FOREIGN DIPLOMA, NOT PRETTY SURE, TAKE OTHERS ADVICE AS WELL
7. Application for Selection Certificate #10 - Stay in quebec, what will I put here if I have not stayed in quebec? NOT APPLICABLE
8. Application for Selection Certificate #11 - Language - which one I'll choose if I'm aiming for delf b2? and for ielts speaking is 6.5 and listening is 8, what will I choose? DONT KNOW ABOUT FRENCH, IN ENGLISH I TICKED 11 WITH LISTENING 8.5 AND SPEAKING 7. I THINK YOU SHOULD TICK 10
9. Application for Selection Certificate #11.1 - French test - I will only submit a cert of enrollment, should I put it in "other"? DONT KNOW
10. Photos - should I paste or glue it on the space provided? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN PASTING AND GLUING ;D PASTE IT WITH A GLUE :p
11. Declaration by spouse - how did you put your family name for women is it when you're single or your married name? NOT SURE
12. Declaration by De facto spouse - I put all fields as "Not Applicable"? OK
13. The other forms are not fillable, how did you fill it then? USE ACROBAT WRITER, OR TYPE IT WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL HANDWRITING ;)
14. For applicants from the Philippines, did you also submit your high school diploma? NOT SURE
15. Where will I mail my application package if I'm from the Philippines, I could not seem to find it from the website. And what is the format to be written on the envelop? YOU WILL SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO BIQ HONG KONG, ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS: Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10th Floor, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central
Hong Kong
Telephone : (852) 2810.7183
Fax : (852) 2845.3889

16. How did you organize all your files? Using clips, staple? Did you put something like a table of contents or a label per set of documents? I USED CLIPS AND STAPLE, WHERE REQUIRED. I ALSO INCLUDED A CHECKLIST MENTIONING ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT I ATTACHED.
I hope someone could answer, this could help others as well who are in this stage of preparing the application forms.

Thanks everyone...

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Shahi said:
Hello All,

I have a question, I intend to land in Quebec...but since i ll be staying temporarily there...i dont have any permanent address in Quebec..My family friends stay in Toronto, so although i ll do all the landing formalities in Quebec, can i give the address of Toronto where i would like my PR card to arrive??

Shahi
Shahi I am sorry I don't know the answer of your question , But I would like to ask you that , you are not gonna live in Quebec? Is it possible that you go to other provinces using QSW program?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Queebc2011,

To be honest i have i never thought of leaving quebec... this province has given me an opportunity to completely change my life...hence in my opinion i have never given a thought to leave it!...So i ll have to say i ll not be able to help you here..!!..Sorry friend..

Shahi

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Shahi said:
Hello All,

Shahi
shahi,

If you are landing in quebec and you have a temporary address there, I think you will be back to that address after your toronto visit right?
So you can give thAT quebec address itself.
or just wait till you take up an apartment and then send that address to the immigration guys. I think it is better to send a quebec address, why do you want to answer unnecessary questions to the immigration guys :D?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Shahi said:
Queebc2011,

To be honest i have i never thought of leaving quebec... this province has given me an opportunity to completely change my life...hence in my opinion i have never given a thought to leave it!...So i ll have to say i ll not be able to help you here..!!..Sorry friend..

Shahi
That's right Shahi, I am totally agree with you...believe me I have also not thought of leaving it if once I get there... I thought that you are going to do that ;D. kidding

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Shooting star, Quebec 2011...yea i think better to avoid any confusion...!!

thanks Shahi

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY EASTER MY FRIENDS...

THIS IS THE DAY THAT GOD HAS MADE..REJOICE AND BE JOYFUL IN IT. (Psalms 118:24)
:)

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST..MAY NEXT EASTER WE ALL CELEBRATE IT IN CANADA
:)

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOW..

The thread is soooo active, that I miss real so much if I missed a couple of days.
That's great :)

Stillhope,
Congratulations.

shootingstar,
I am sorry I did not reply to u in time. I was offline for a couple of days.

Shahi,
You won't believe this..I was about to ask u the very same question u have asked.
As far as I remember we're both IT engineers and I want to know if I may be asked in my interview about any steps I took to get a license from Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ).

I know that working in the field of IT is not regulated, but I am really confused about the steps to take with the OIQ.

Has anyone faced such questions in his/her interview???

I know some pharmacists who have been asked about that. (Pharmacy is of course a regulated job)

Your inputs are highly appreciated. ;)

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Iceberg7 said:
WOW..

The thread is soooo active, that I miss real so much if I missed a couple of days.
That's great :)

Stillhope,
Congratulations.

shootingstar,
I am sorry I did not reply to u in time. I was offline for a couple of days.

Shahi,
You won't believe this..I was about to ask u the very same question u have asked.
As far as I remember we're both IT engineers and I want to know if I may be asked in my interview about any steps I took to get a license from Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ).

I know that working in the field of IT is not regulated, but I am really confused about the steps to take with the OIQ.

Has anyone faced such questions in his/her interview???

I know some pharmacists who have been asked about that. (Pharmacy is of course a regulated job)

Your inputs are highly appreciated. ;)
Iceberg..as far as i rem he did not ask me questions related to OIQ but he was pretty much impressed by the job offers... avail on job portals..for which i was eligible..hence u should take offers which fit your profile..Happy easter!!

Your n mine profile is the same ..hope this will help us wen we r in Quebec!!

Shahi

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.i really appreciated how you all discuss about your application and decision to immigrate to Canada.

I applied to CSQ in July 2009 and i finally got my CSQ in April 2010 as in between there were some documents missing.So had to wait a bit.

Let me summarize it:
- July 2009 : applied for CSQ
- April 2010 i got my CSQ
- June 2010 i applied for PRV in Nairobi
- October 2010 i got my medical
- October 2010 ive added my spouse to BIQ as i got married
- December 2010 ive added my spouse to CHC
- March 2011 i was asked to return the "titulaire" they sent to me went i got my CSQ.

We are 26 April 2011 today and i am still waiting for the CSQ of my husband and I.

I would like to know if this is the normal procedure as it is taking lots of time as my medical will expire in November 2011.

Anyone can share their experience to suggest why it is taking so much of time>

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Rgds

Shannone