+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi to All,

I am a Construction Estimator for the last 15 Years. My education is MBA Finance.

Can i apply for Quebec Immigration under Construction Estimator having MBA Degree in Finance.

How can i get point under Area of Training being Construction Estimator and having MBA Finance Degree.

Kindly help me i am confused.
Check out if you are eligible for Quebec immigration program https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

otherwise you can try the FSW program by calculating your score here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Hey- I have applied for CSQ via PEQ and we just received a letter saying that they need to verify our documents and they will let us know their decision after they do this. Has anyone has this happen? Is this bad?

marcelo5

Sep 10, 2017
I applied for CSQ and right now the status is "Payment processing". Additionally, I received the payment confirmation email. I have not got summary PDF, "Individual reference number" is not generated and "Territory of treatment:" is blank. What should I do now?

Milan Bhatt

Sep 1, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
WAiting
Interview........
Dont Want to Face :D
Passport Req..
Also im waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Bhagvaan Mila de
LANDED..........
In Dream ( Already)
India June 2016 application. NDVO any one from india get csq or any update.? Or same batch please msg me on whatsapp 09687844455

LveMtl

Oct 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2018
Hello,

How many total points can I claim for Area of training and Education for my wife.
She completed her
Bachelor degree in Auditing and Management Accounting and
Master in Finance and Management Accounting.

Thanks you in advance.

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Hey- we applied for CSQ via PEQ and the immigration person who is on our application as power of attorney, is no longer working for the same place, and has quit, while our CSQ is processing. Can anyone tell me if the CSQ is a document that will be mailed to our address? Or would it go to the person with power of attorney?

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hey- we applied for CSQ via PEQ and the immigration person who is on our application as power of attorney, is no longer working for the same place, and has quit, while our CSQ is processing. Can anyone tell me if the CSQ is a document that will be mailed to our address? Or would it go to the person with power of attorney?
It will go to your attorney, you must have filled a form earlier empowering him to represent your interest

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
It will go to your attorney, you must have filled a form earlier empowering him to represent your interest

Reactions: skye

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Thank you, you are right. I was worried cause the one who actually signed our paper has left the office, but someone else has taken over and notified us about the latest letter received.

skye

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Okay, so they are requesting an interview with my husband to evaluate the level of French for PEQ. Anyone have any experience with this? Tips or advice? He's so nervous about interviews. This is why he did the classes at Concordia and not the TEFAQ.