+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
dewmizan said:
Dear Experts,
I already submitted my profile to Mon Project Quebec on Aug 16,2016 but as per Bangladesh passport office rule if your name begins with MD. you have to write MOHAMMAD in passport though my certificate & National ID card shows MD. Now my question is when I submitted my application to Mon project I write MD. instead of MOHAMMAD (passport name) because my academic certificate name is MD. Is this will effect on my application.
Off course it will affect, you need to write exactly what is written in your passport. I have read some where that its possible for an applicants to update and change their information in Mon Project, search you maybe able to find somewhere editable option to changed your name as well.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi, I am an MBA (Finance)? And I have 1.5 years of banking experience. Will I get 12 marks in AOT (Banking and Financial Services)?

NOTE: I applied in 2012 but my case is still in process! :'(

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014
quebec8899 said:
Hi, I am an MBA (Finance)? And I have 1.5 years of banking experience. Will I get 12 marks in AOT (Banking and Financial Services)?

NOTE: I applied in 2012 but my case is still in process! :'(
Actually Area of Training (AOT) is consider on Hons/BBA not masters.On the other hand job experience should be related to your Hons/BBA then you will get 12 points if Hons in Finance & Banking or 6 points on BBA. On last Aug16, 2016 I have applied Quebec through Mon Project Quebec. My subject was BBA with (Hons) in F&B and MBA in F&B with 7 yrs banking experience.I have select my AOT Banking & Financial Services which carries 12 points.

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014
Kareem222 said:
Off course it will affect, you need to write exactly what is written in your passport. I have read some where that its possible for an applicants to update and change their information in Mon Project, search you maybe able to find somewhere editable option to changed your name as well.
Thanks for your valuable opinion now I am trying to correct my passport but my lawyer said it won't be effect my application & he is a Canadian lawyer with IRCC member with vast experience but I am little bit confused.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Guys, sorry to repeat this question ;

one of my friend has Bachelor of Computer Appplications - will he get 16 points in Area of Training

Pl throw some light

thanks,

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
terki said:
Guys, sorry to repeat this question ;

one of my friend has Bachelor of Computer Appplications - will he get 16 points in Area of Training

Pl throw some light

thanks,
Please ask your friend to evaluate his degree with Quebec equivalent, that costs him $100 and he will be good to go then for April intake!

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014
kalpan said:
Please ask your friend to evaluate his degree with Quebec equivalent, that costs him $100 and he will be good to go then for April intake!
Hi
Pls give me the address where I will evaluate my degree and pay $100. My AOT is Banking & Financial Services which caries 12 points.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
dewmizan said:
Hi
Pls give me the address where I will evaluate my degree and pay $100. My AOT is Banking & Financial Services which caries 12 points.
Here you go:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/index.html

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone,

If you see my timeline on right-side you can assume that how many time I've passed without any update.

Last 23rd January I've called MIDI, They reply me that Still it is waiting for process! !!!!!!!

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
rabeya84 said:
Hi Everyone,

If you see my timeline on right-side you can assume that how many time I've passed without any update.

Last 23rd January I've called MIDI, They reply me that Still it is waiting for process! !!!!!!!
Are you in Canada/Quebec or else where....

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Montreal-QC said:
Are you in Canada/Quebec or else where....
I'm from bangladesh.

Ragheb

Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone
May I have answers about my file status
I applied to Quebec on 03/2014 I received file number on 7/2014 I submitted IELTS exam result on 08/2014 and then on 08/2016 I received a request for update that were normal documents , sign declaration letter and update of my resident visa , and since that date I haven't recieved any update I asked my lawyer who said that I have to wait
My calculated points were 61 with wife and daughter and in my application I didnt claim any points in French , now what shall I expect ? Interview or rejection or CSQ many people said that French language is not required if your points are over than 57 is this right
Please advise what can I do

Remercier

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014
rabeya84 said:
Hi Everyone,

I expect you will hear good news from MIDI within short time because they will finish all pending app before processing online app & they will begin processing online app from spring session in current year.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dewmizan said:
I expect you will hear good news from MIDI within short time because they will finish all pending app before processing online app & they will begin processing online app from spring session in current year.
I'm From Bangladesh, & for Bangladesh Processing is in below for CSQ part

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-bangladesh#formulaire_delais

gholam_1084

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hello My friends,
I reviewed lots of posts here and I really got very good information about past applications, but the majority of comments here are about paper applications. I have submitted my application online. It is my case:
submission of my online application through mon projet and pay the fee on : 05/12/106
Place of application: Montreal.
I got my file number one day after submission.
Now I have a question: Would you have any idea how long will takes for "Preliminary review" and "sending a personalized list of the required documents" ?

Thank you very much if you could help me.